Do I look like a cute MTN with these chubby cheeks?

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Chubby as fuck. The water retention is crazyyyy. My body is like 7kg heavier jfl
I still have visible abs tho. Jfl.

Attachments

• IMG_20240322_114601.jpg
    IMG_20240322_114601.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240322_114640.jpg
    IMG_20240322_114640.jpg
    672 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240322_114613.jpg
    IMG_20240322_114613.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, Sushifart, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Or have I entered subhuman territory? I literally look fatter in the face than when I was obese jfl

I'd say ltn with brown eye color and mtn with green eye

Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
looks so shiny
like he just got unboxed

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, PseduoAryan, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Still ugly.

cute in mumbai slums

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Chubby as fuck. The water retention is crazyyyy. My body is like 7kg heavier jfl
What do you do to keep that skin of yours this fresh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230
My condolences

My condolences
Be fr did I descend hard? That girl in my class gave me IOI'S 2 weeks ago. And now she gives me sub5 signals. Am I cooked?

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
My condolences
But the funny thing is when I looked lean and way better than now another girl was pretty mean to me and acted as if I didn't existed. And now she is all nice and smiles everytime she sees me. Some. Girls like chubby dudes? Am I missing something?

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Sushifart and xeqri
But the funny thing is when I looked lean and way better than now another girl was pretty mean to me and acted as if I didn't existed. And now she is all nice and smiles everytime she sees me. Some. Girls like chubby dudes? Am I missing something?
She might be retarded, or you

Be fr did I descend hard? That girl in my class gave me IOI'S 2 weeks ago. And now she gives me sub5 signals. Am I cooked?
Just get buffalo fat removal at this point, or jaw implants

I literally went to kfc and ate 3 big buckets and added extra salt to each bucket. I might have consumed 40g of sodium in 1 sitting. And I added some milkshakes and other sugary stuff to get the extreme bloat. Just so I can see how much different people treat me. And yes it worked. I am happy

• JFL
Reactions: xeqri
cure your schizo faggot

Shave and you shall become Salludon trust bhai inshallah