• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, bleachmaxxer69, AutisticGymcel and 46 others
No

1621057 833B550C 061F 4293 860E 753449E68125

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, MissLexotan6MG, Kyff and 6 others
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, TheBiggestIncelEver, Neroem and 79 others
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
@Octillionaire3 Damn broooo crazy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
nahh this is CRAZYYYY mane 😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 19103
doggy workin out at planet fitness 😂 broke ass nigga go to ymca or sum at least

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, anthony111553, zyMOGenic and 26 others
your feet look small

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 21620, evap0 and 6 others
Op on his way home after a workout on his 4 inches elevators
Coming On My Way GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, chincel11, anthony111553 and 68 others
@Blackgymmax hes at your gym bro. you guys should get a workout in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Amnesia
Last pic:
00ad

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 22930 and Zylk

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darwined, rooman, Deleted member 23467 and 68 others
Nobody here call you a twink, you overcompensating manlet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15827, wollet2 and 4 others
Twink is just a word used by masc fat incel gym bros to put succesful prettyboys down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, WagedandReady, Parf and 8 others
Nobody here call you a twink, you overcompensating manlet.
So I guess this site has completely abandoned trying to looksmax and it’s now just a shitty high school atmosphere where everyone just makes fun of each other for trying to better themselves

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, chincel11, pppokerface and 67 others
Btw op why don’t you consider trt? After 34-35 the testosterone start to decline, i plan to do this myself at this age, with low doses no sides effect except for infertility should happen. Ask @nikeair270 he knows a shit ton of stuff about trr

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
A straight up mogger but those shoes :lul::lul::lul: like...

So I guess this site has completely abandoned trying to looksmax and it’s now just a shitty high school atmosphere where everyone just makes fun of each other for trying to better themselves
:lul: yes, are you new here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390
I'm all for looksmaxxing. But the kind of looksmaxxing(lifts and blue eye contacts) you do is not effective for people with any social life. People will eventually find out and you will be seen as a weirdo in your social circle.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, zharupodrugu, ReadBooksEveryday and 13 others
I'm all for looksmaxxing. But the kind of looksmaxxing(lifts and blue eye contacts) you do is not actually effective for people with any social life. People will eventually find out and you will be seen as a weirdo in your social circle.
if ur going for long term relationships and stuff

but i only care about getting a girl for a night maybe a few weeks and have no long terms friends

so its all about what ur goals are. However I have come around on the blue contact thing, I do theink every blue contact I have tried looks too fake to pass so I go for a medium shade green

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: future_, rooman, WagedandReady and 19 others
Planet Fitness?

Really?

Scared of a real gym?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, aBetterMii and Deleted member 19499
Planet Fitness?

Really?

Scared of a real gym?

yeah, I am an old man. I dont wanna damage my joints doing squats and deadlifts and shit

I go in for 15 minutes and do curls and easy exercises

plus PF has tanning beds

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Economical, rooman, WagedandReady and 23 others
yeah, I am an old man. I dont wanna damage my joints doing squats and deadlifts and shit

plus PF has tanning beds
Great arguments. Here's a like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 8 others

plus PF has tanning beds
Nigga you look like Arnold tf, “muh 15mins” are you just maintaining from when you weren’t old?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Nigga you look like Arnold tf, “muh 15mins” are you just maintaining from when you weren’t old?
no dude I am serious, forever natty, I just do typical bro exercises like cables and dumbell curls and shit. I havent made progress for 12 years since I was 20 years old. Hit my natty limit and have been this size after 1.5 years of lifting

I am 5'9'' and 185 in the OP video

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BigDom, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 16501 and 13 others
Your foot size does not scale with your emulated height.

no dude I am serious, forever natty, I just do typical bro exercises like cables and dumbell curls and shit. I havent made progress for 12 years since I was 20 years old. Hit my natty limit and have been this size after 1.5 years of lifting

I am 5'9'' and 185 in the OP video
Damn bro it’s the 5’9-5’10 buildpill then maybe, you look really good better then every gymceeled kid at my highschool by a mile. Fuck bro you must slay, why tf you on forums like this. Also 12 years ago you were 20 tf

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Btw op why don’t you consider trt? After 34-35 the testosterone start to decline, i plan to do this myself at this age, with low doses no sides effect except for infertility should happen. Ask @nikeair270 he knows a shit ton of stuff about trr
definitely havent ruled it out, cause my sex drive is basically non existent and i have tried all different types of supps to increase it. TRT seems amazing, I just dont wanna age myself or lose hair
Damn bro it’s the 5’9-5’10 buildpill then maybe, you look really good better then every gymceeled kid at my highschool by a mile. Fuck bro you must slay, why tf you on forums like this. Also 12 years ago you were 20 tf

yeah i am 34

and the genetic test told me I have elite muscle building genetics, high percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers and shit, so its very easy to put on muscle

I dont get any IOIs at the gym EVER

no one here is getting IOIs its always funny when autists think they are

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 16501, AscendingHero and 14 others
During the Faucivirus the PF I went to used to take the pull down ropes and clean them at the end of every day. Then they would hide them in a drawer at the front desk (because they didn't want anyone to use it, because they didn't like cleaning it). So I had to walk across the gym to the front desk and ask for the rope. Good times, not.
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Zylk, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
definitely havent ruled it out, cause my sex drive is basically non existent and i have tried all different types of supps to increase it. TRT seems amazing, I just dont wanna age myself or lose hair

yeah i am 34

and the genetic test told me I have elite muscle building genetics, high percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers and shit, so its very easy to put on muscle
Damn, what’s your lay count at 34?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Damn, what’s your lay count at 34?

until I was 30 it was 8

then I went on a tear and hopped on tinder/bumble for the first time in my life and now its 225

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6485b025t, rooman, Deleted member 16501 and 22 others
until I was 30 it was 8

then I went on a tear and hopped on tinder/bumble for the first time in my life and now its 225
184E8290 357C 4D21 973B FDA5742968DB
225!!!!!!!!!! Tf, what’s your Psl if you did that past 30 also tf your bones to for helping you not age and look young. How many these bitchs prime age to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member and the BULL
View attachment 1720580225!!!!!!!!!! Tf, what’s your Psl if you did that past 30 also tf your bones to for helping you not age and look young. How many these bitchs prime age to

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa and Erik-Jón
Kek:feelskek:
Big lips + high fast twitchs muscle percentage aka bbc genetic + amerimutt

Wouldn’t be surprised if ou had afro american ancestry:feelskek:
Would be so ironic for a racist

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, AscendingHero, TITUS and 6 others
Colin jost is more nt than that bug also Chico is nt as fuck

Aziz has fake bully syndrome nt, the type of nt a looksmax user might force himself to acquire

The other 2 guys have natural mogger nt confidence
aziz probably has more appeal to non chad chasing women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Scammer and Erik-Jón
You like a 24 yo chad jfl, guess some mfs don’t age like these chads in there 40s
0E205F60 ABE1 470F 97A4 15483480629F
2FBA85B3 E0B1 4F7E BC3F 87F470834874

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Absolute unit.
Whats your current dosage?
Also cage at the copers looking like this IRL is dopamine 24/7. Even looking like how I do and OP's face is +2 on mine

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and the BULL
Kek:feelskek:
Big lips + high fast twitchs muscle percentage aka bbc genetic + amerimutt

Wouldn’t be surprised if ou had afro american ancestry:feelskek:
Would be so ironic for a racist

well the most common thing I get asked is if I am Italian or sometimes ppl ask if I am Russian

But the 23andme test I did was 100% european

50% German
40% English
8% Polish
2% Swedish

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Karstossos, subhuman incel, Patriot and 1 other person
Absolute unit.
Whats your current dosage?
Also cage at the copers looking like this IRL is dopamine 24/7. Even looking like how I do and OP's face is +2 on mine
current dosage? I am natty, always

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Erik-Jón
current dosage? I am natty, always
Pump and lighting then? I find it hard to believe anyone can look like this 24/7 unless extremely elite genetics.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Submissive and moggable

Pump and lighting then? I find it hard to believe anyone can look like this 24/7 unless extremely elite genetics.
yeah was pumped, in the middle of a shoulder workout. But no I am not even that big tbh. Lighting can make u look so much bigger

Girls literally ask me if I even workout on TInder dates and shit, in a normal shirt I don't look big

my ex gf told me I should get bigger and take roids cause the guys she looked at on IG were bigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 20452, AscendingHero and 16 others
@forevergymcelling read my post above. Girls literally don't even think I lift when in normal clothes

muh unrealistic body standards females have

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa, subhuman incel and 7 others
well the most common thing I get asked is if I am Italian or sometimes ppl ask if I am Russian

But the 23andme test I did was 100% european

50% German
40% English
8% Polish
2% Swedish
true anglo-saxon

whats ur current body fat?