Do i look like I bully white kids?

Do I look like I bully white kids?

• Total voters
Huh ?? Just lose weight wtf r u saying
it won’t look as good because his frame looks wide same with his head. I guess he should just be less lean than he currently is but he needs to sports maxx

it won’t look as good because his frame looks wide same with his head. I guess he should just be less lean than he currently is but he needs to sports maxx
Bro ngl u dont know anything literally just get lean its not rocket science

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
I get what you’re trying to say, he looks slightly ogre but all he has to do is lose weight. He’s a fat greedy whale he needs my semaglutide + DNP EC stack

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Shittiest advice I’ve gotten all year. I literally have amazing bone structure, facial features and harmony why would I continue to put on weight and muscle to look like a disgusting ogre to get paid to make contact with other big black guys and throw my top tier frame and facial genetics away. I can have a very aesthetic physique I just need to lose weight doesn’t matter how massive my frame is

Bro ngl u dont know anything literally just get lean its not rocket science
Whatever dude who gives a fuck. He has a football pheno usually ogres like him don’t care about being KHV or KHHV. They just care about football he must be non NT like my 6’5 KHV friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and nword49
Whatever dude who gives a fuck. He has a football pheno usually ogres like him don’t care about being KHV or KHHV. They just care about football he must be non NT like my 6’5 KHV friend
Kys rn

Shittiest advice I’ve gotten all year. I literally have amazing bone structure, facial features and harmony why would I continue to put on weight and muscle to look like a disgusting ogre to get paid to make contact with other big black guys and throw my top tier frame and facial genetics away. I can have a very aesthetic physique I just need to lose weight doesn’t matter how massive my frame is
Nah you have ogre build bruh. Just NFL maxx bruh

Now that you bring it up I do know two fat football players that look like him in my area. One was a virgin the other one was regularly slaying

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
Everyone thinks ur retarded bro
Nah I think you’re a homosexual you’d rather appeal to Indians on .org instead of joining the football team retard ogre faggot.

Waste of height and frame kill yourself. @nigtard is exactly like you he runs a 10.49 100M but he’d rather rot and whine about being an incel. Lazy fucks

Idc what anyone is saying I’m not doing football I literally pitch 93mph :feelskek:

football ogre pheno only cares about foodball is true asf 😭😭 literally know a dude like that itl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
Nah I think you’re a homosexual you’d rather appeal to Indians on .org instead of joining the football team retard ogre faggot.

Waste of height and frame kill yourself. @nigtard is exactly like you he runs a 10.49 100M but he’d rather rot and whine about being an incel. Lazy fucks
I’m getting lean and becoming a model idgaf

football ogre pheno only cares about foodball is true asf 😭😭 literally know a dude like that itl
Yup unless they’re non NT like my KHV 6’5 friend irl or this retard sperg
I’m getting lean and becoming a model idgaf
Model agencies don’t seek 300 pound monster ogres.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Yup unless they’re non NT like my KHV 6’5 friend irl or this retard sperg

Model agencies don’t seek 300 pound monster ogres.
Yes but they seek 6’6” lean chadlites and I obviously have the potential to become one so idk what your point is

MUTTant mogger KFC enjoyer. Thank your existence to Kalergi and Jews who brought your nigger paternal family to the USA through slave trade.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, ElTruecel and nword49
Nah you have ogre build bruh. Just NFL maxx bruh
He’s likely too uncoordinated/weak to NFLmaxx, he could’ve if he started a year or two earlier.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nword49 and ElTruecel
MUTTant mogger KFC enjoyer. Thank your existence to Kalergi and Jews who brought your nigger paternal family to the USA through slave trade.
This is my favorite reply so far

Yes but they seek 6’6” lean chadlites and I obviously have the potential to become one so idk what your point is
Your features are legit ogre tier. You won’t model.

Your features are legit ogre tier. You won’t model.
Tbh you’re coping he’s a fat pig right now you won’t be able to tell until he leans down.

• +1
Ur coping so hard it’s funny asf jfl
Why would I cope. Your features are legit Ogre ish and you don’t got the ratios of hyper masc moggers.

Why would I cope. Your features are legit Ogre ish and you don’t got the ratios of hyper masc moggers.
“Ratios” I have inches of fat on my face. Also hyper masc ratios are ogre jfl you’re contradicting yourself

Tbh you’re coping he’s a fat pig right now you won’t be able to tell until he leans down.
Bro look at his nose, lips, close set eyes and terribly ogre low trust pheno. He should cope with football instead of worrying about Looksmaxxing. His replies also show that he’s a violent savage ape proving he’s an ogre

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and butterworld
The nose and non-"caucasian" lower third kind of ruins you. You should get unbloated and cut off that tarantula on your head

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, butterworld and nword49
Bro look at his nose, lips, close set eyes and terribly ogre low trust pheno. He should cope with football instead of worrying about Looksmaxxing. His replies also show that he’s a violent savage ape proving he’s an ogre
You’re actually really funny

The fact you’re going to such lengths to cope about “muh ogre pheno” actually makes me cage I can’t think of any reason why you would be acting like this.

I don’t understand you. And I hate things that I don’t understand. I am threatened by you. Also aren’t you MTN and absurdly skinny? Send pic of your wrists.

The nose and non-"caucasian" lower third kind of ruins you. You should get unbloated and cut off that tarantula on your head
What is so non caucasian about my lower third? Is it the maxilla and chin recession?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Debetro
I don’t understand you. And I hate things that I don’t understand. I am threatened by you.
I’m ngl I caged at this JFL.

The fact you’re going to such lengths to cope about “muh ogre pheno” actually makes me cage I can’t think of any reason why you would be acting like this.
I never see people your size lose weight. At least enough weight to get model lean.

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
I never see people your size lose weight. At least enough weight to get model lean.
Now you’re just outright coping bro. I’m only 15, after I get to where I want to be it’ll be easy to maintain. U can’t tell me what I’m gonna do or not do or go through with w/ anecdotes. how do u feel some obese ogre nigger on .org is ur looksmatch at 30% bf JFL

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Now you’re just outright coping bro. I’m only 15, after I get to where I want to be it’ll be easy to maintain. U can’t tell me what I’m gonna do or not do or go through with w/ anecdotes. how do u feel some obese ogre nigger on .org is ur looksmatch at 30% bf JFL
Ogre rage. We usually use darts on gorillas and they work for ogres as well.

• JFL
What is so non caucasian about my lower third? Is it the maxilla and chin recession?
Your lips are a bit too niggerish and you have a seemingly short recessed chin

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nword49
Ogre rage. We usually use darts on gorillas and they work for ogres as well.
U quite literally had nothing to say to that which is funny and just shows to me you’re coping even further. Ur a respectable user but dnr. Stop coping

Okay fatso you know the main thing you gotta work on but please fix those eyebrows.

• +1
Your lips are a bit too niggerish and you have a seemingly short recessed chin
I’m kinda retarded can u actually explain everything that makes me look like a chimp and go into like serious detail

U quite literally had nothing to say to that which is funny and just shows to me you’re coping even further. Ur a respectable user but dnr. Stop coping
Nonsense I gave you great advice. But whatever lean maxx but you’re going to need to cut down a lot.

Btw does he resemble ur pheno?

Idk what the fuck to do with them nigga
Pluck them like this. They look fat as fuck, tbh suits your bodytype :feelshah:

Omd

• JFL
Caucasian is a bullshit term but it's the most comfortable to use so people understand it. It's about your lips and weak looking chin (maybe your chin is not underprojected but simply because of the bloat it gives off a weak look).

This is an example of a well developed caucasian (bs word) lower third

3579938_HarryFantastic1.jpg
4185436_1717974392013.png

The chin is projected and strong , the lips are not big and fluffy, they are stretched and defined looking, the jaw is not wide as Native American's.

This picture represents it decently

scientific_racism_irish-1899.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nword49
Caucasian is a bullshit term but it's the most comfortable to use so people understand it. It's about your lips and weak looking chin (maybe your chin is not underprojected but simply because of the bloat it gives off a weak look).

This is an example of a well developed caucasian (bs word) lower third

3579938_HarryFantastic1.jpg
4185436_1717974392013.png

The chin is projected and strong , the lips are not big and fluffy, they are stretched and defined looking, the jaw is not wide as Native American's.

This picture represents it decently

scientific_racism_irish-1899.jpg
Will genio (that I plan to get in my 20s) fix this brutal nigger failo?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Ok but do I look intimidating/bully pheno which is the main question of the thread
No your nose takes away from your dimorphism.

• +1
Bruh bullies the scale

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
Will genio (that I plan to get in my 20s) fix this brutal nigger failo?
Ask surgerycels, I'm not interested in how facial surgeries work.

@moggathon Thoughts?