do i look nt in these pics?

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
just went on a walk and went to the gas station got weird looks and got humiliated by the people of wylie last night got added to a call where this nigga told everyone how he made me cry when he intimidated me a year ago i wanted him to die for that if i had the testosterone i had now back then i would've put his head on a stick! crazy man, over a year later, and i still can't escape them, no matter what i do.
but anyways am i lookin masculine?

yall mirin my mustache and beard? yeah im so fucking masculine! did i emulate the @Xangsane lip pic?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach, TheAbyssinian, ItsOverCel and 6 others
Miring the MASCULINE HAIRLINE :love::love::love::love:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels, poopoohead, Deleted member 1851 and 3 others
WHO HE MOGS

-DELON MOGGED BACK TO 1920s great depression
-GANDY MOGGED BACK TO HEAVEN
-RAMIREZ MOGGED BACK TO DEATH ROW
-OPRY MOGGED BACK TO HIS ALIEN PLANET

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, pppokerface, Deleted member 16220 and 14 others
Miring the MASCULINE HAIRLINE :love::love::love::love:
yeah my hairline is so masculine!
WHO HE MOGS

yeah moggin them with my 5 7 lipcel must
oh if u could smell the inside of my hoodie rn

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Sorry but I don't think you could ever look NT

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
You need to go back to this hairstyle. Current one looks like pubes.

IMG 20220828 191453

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20651, Deleted member 15827, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
Sorry but I don't think you could ever look NT
why dont u think so? surely theres a way! it's like its impossible, no matter what i do. it's like some faces are meant to be nt and some arent. no matter what haircut i get style i wear fragrance i use, it won't work. it's because im a freak, and when you look like me you can't be nt. HOW CAN I BE A NORMIE TELL ME!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
You need to go back to this hairstyle. Current one looks like pubes.

View attachment 1842458
EW wtf i look like shit there no ogee curve bloated face rounded chin slight nct i mog my past self so much harder! i just dont get why the girls aint noticin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 20565, wollet2 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Masculine face in a twink body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
WHO HE MOGS

Does he mogs me ?😹👉🏻👈🏻✨

17954A2B 793A 46C0 A588 5C6EE7825B72

• Love it
STOP SUCKING IN YOUR CHEEKS IN EVERY SINGLE PIC

you can't look that bad normally, but probably much better, you're ruining your harmony

No habibi you are equal looks level as your faith in Allah increases your psl by 100000 :love::love::love:
Barack Allah ufikom akhy fi Allah 🙌🏼✨✨👑

May Allah Grant you the highest degree of Jannah.🙌🏼

• Love it
Do u hate yourself?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
Masculine face in a twink body
girls like dimoprhism rite? so that must mean its a deadly combo right? girls only like a guy under 5 9

STOP SUCKING IN YOUR CHEEKS IN EVERY SINGLE PIC

you can't look that bad normally, but probably much better, you're ruining your harmony
ive made it i truly have all this work ive put into looksmaxxing finally paid off where you fucc life and all my other enemies think im sucking in my cheeks bc my zygos are that defined wow i feel so honored
3047919 1661573916965
IMG 3761

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Comical

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Do u hate yourself?

not as much as i did last year when i was going to meet my doom everyday after school idk why i recorded these vidoes then maybe to look back on how miserable my life was, but yeah. i still have a lot of depression and anxiety, but it's not super bad. at least i have a chad chin now according to a foid on my recent yt video lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 1851, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
how am i comical nigga? how do i not look nt? i literally brushed my hair kinda and put a olon a nice shirit and short
hows your asshole doing? still bloody and infected?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member 21146
how am i comical nigga? how do i not look nt? i literally brushed my hair kinda and put a olon a nice shirit and short
Give me your adress INSHALLAH

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
just went on a walk and went to the gas station got weird looks and got humiliated by the people of wylie last night got added to a call where this nigga told everyone how he made me cry when he intimidated me a year ago i wanted him to die for that if i had the testosterone i had now back then i would've put his head on a stick! crazy man, over a year later, and i still can't escape them, no matter what i do.
but anyways am i lookin masculine?
View attachment 1842434View attachment 1842435View attachment 1842437View attachment 1842440View attachment 1842441
:feelshmm: I think you need to cameramax because the photos are full of grainy dog shit quality, mirin the eyes tho

• Love it
More NT than usual.

Honestly I dont think the mustache belongs

:feelsmega: what in the world are you doing with ur legs man?
i am always about comfort OVER discipline i love to be comfy and im masc maxxing look at my hairy legs
and the mustache makes me masculine

how did he have this much forward growth at 14 i swear this guy is a waste of genetics GIVE IT TO ME
He was cute as a 14yo. Now Puberty, teeth rotting destroyed him. Balding aswell. Its over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
Im coping at ur nasion glabella crease and norwood 2 hairline
u kee ptalking abotu this nasion glabella crease but its literally a masculine high fighting success trait and my hairline is norwood 0 its just high and masculine more masculine than u

u kee ptalking abotu this nasion glabella crease but its literally a masculine high fighting success trait and my hairline is norwood 0 its just high and masculine more masculine than u

View attachment 1842568
View attachment 1842570
not as much as i did last year when i was going to meet my doom everyday after school idk why i recorded these vidoes then maybe to look back on how miserable my life was, but yeah. i still have a lot of depression and anxiety, but it's not super bad. at least i have a chad chin now according to a foid on my recent yt video lol
Stay strong my son🤙🏻

I will always there for you👑

View attachment 1842568
View attachment 1842570
Stay strong my son🤙🏻

I will always there for you👑
View attachment 1842568
View attachment 1842570
is she looksmaxx LURKER or what ?

• Love it
looks great and very nt now the last step is to start taking sarms and grow muscle and you are 8 psl