do i look nt in these pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
View attachment 1842568
View attachment 1842570
not as much as i did last year when i was going to meet my doom everyday after school idk why i recorded these vidoes then maybe to look back on how miserable my life was, but yeah. i still have a lot of depression and anxiety, but it's not super bad. at least i have a chad chin now according to a foid on my recent yt video lol

Wow men that shit Hurt me really bad. I feel bad for u m'en, i hope you will get through all this shit.

I think you really need some psychologic help. You were bullied at high school because you was à prettyboy and guys hate prettyboy. You were really handsome at this time, now you look really really strange, idk if its your facial expression or idk.

James, why do u do this to yourself? I used to believe you were trolling but now I think you are actually mentally ill bro

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledmoid
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Wow men that shit Hurt me really bad. I feel bad for u m'en, i hope you will get through all this shit.

I think you really need some psychologic help. You were bullied at high school because you was à prettyboy and guys hate prettyboy. You were really handsome at this time, now you look really really strange, idk if its your facial expression or idk.
at least i wont get bullliedby niggas at the gas station yesterday i smiled at a guy and held the door open for him and he got intimidated and freaked out

James, why do u do this to yourself? I used to believe you were trolling but now I think you are actually mentally ill bro
how? its just a picture

at least i wont get bullliedby niggas at the gas station yesterday i smiled at a guy and held the door open for him and he got intimidated and freaked out
Yess but its better to be a pretty boy bro

Yess but its better to be a pretty boy bro
how? niggas never respect u jbs want u thats bad bro
id rather strike fear in the eyes of men than be just another average generic feminine looking nigga
it's all about being masculine bro

id rather strike fear in the eyes of men than be just another average generic feminine looking nigga

Its about being à prettyboy with à masculine frame

Attachments

• IMG_20220816_131958.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Nigga you on some joker type shit

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledmoid