DO I NEED A PALATE EXPANDER? STUPID "ORTHODONTIST" SAYS I NEED BRACES

mcole008

mcole008

Iron
Asked him if braces would give me more space and bro says "sure" đź’€ Not to mention when i told him wouldnt i need an expander to create more space then braces to align the teeth bro started giggling and said to my mom i read to much. I stood there knowing that this was it and it is officially over for me.

Bro even said to my mom that if i got a palate expander my jaw would get " too big" and the bottom palate wouldnt follow. BRO IS NOT AN ORTHODONTIST

Attachments

• Capture+_2023-12-09-14-12-26.png
    Capture+_2023-12-09-14-12-26.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231202_083429~2.jpg
    20231202_083429~2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, aspiringexcel, niggacum492139 and 6 others
Do NOT listen to that Orthodontist!

Either get a palate expander or just tough it out with mewing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, aspiringexcel, bradpittshairline and 2 others
Palate expender

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and kebab
Get a palate expander. Most orthos are retarded nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, MTNAscension2, thereallegend and 4 others
I hate orthos!! they fucked me up and now i need bsso

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, thereallegend, niqfan625 and 2 others
Your palate isn't small, braces would actually expand it a bit imo. Even of you got a palate expander it wouldn't change your opinion. Wide palate=cope

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, redroses, mcole008 and 1 other person
Asked him if braces would give me more space and bro says "sure" đź’€ Not to mention when i told him wouldnt i need an expander to create more space then braces to align the teeth bro started giggling and said to my mom i read to much. I stood there knowing that this was it and it is officially over for me.

Bro even said to my mom that if i got a palate expander my jaw would get " too big" and the bottom palate wouldnt follow. BRO IS NOT AN ORTHODONTIST
Your palate is already fine.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and mcole008
You don’t need a palate expander as it’s already a decent size. Your teeth are crooked so either way you’ll need braces

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and mcole008
Hes right

You just need braces to align the teeth

Your palate is normal

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, redroses and KraftDurchLeid
Average palate, braces suffice

Expander is cope after 15

• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend

3792776 1701298338984

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, hopecel, Deleted member 31497 and 4 others

get pallet expander, orthos are jews trying to stop your from slaying :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Unless you have a narrow palate, it's not worth it

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, hopecel, redroses and 1 other person

Of course it’s a greycel. Good going not trusting orthos but he’s kinda right. The lower jaw will not follow upper jaw if you expand it.

Breath through your nose tf?
I can’t I always breath through my nose and my tongue is on the roof always but not the back part. When I put the back part on the roof I can’t breathe anymore

I can’t I always breath through my nose and my tongue is on the roof always but not the back part. When I put the back part on the roof I can’t breathe anymore
Your tongue shouldn’t block your airway. Your airway is likely narrow. Might need bimax + genioglossus advancement, but can’t tell without an airway assessment + sleep study

BRO SAME FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS

left side of my palate obv wider than my right and nigga blames it on the way my lower jaw grew like nigga my jaw is on the left bc of the horrible bite BECAUSE MY PALATE IS UNEVEN R THESE NIGGAS STUPID