Do I need Bimax and/or Genio to save my recessed ethnic long philtrumed short chinned lower 3rd?

Do I need Bimax and/or Genio to save my short chin subhumanity?

• Genio only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

ROTTING

Platinum
Title? I was chintucking in the last pic :soy:
Thanks boyos.

Title? I was chintucking in the last pic :soy:
Thanks boyos.

My partner got djs for medical reasons but he was looking forward to the cosmetic changes, and I can honestly say it’s not very noticeable. It was a pretty brutal healing process of something like 12 weeks, but the first 6 weeks especially was really bad.

The few mm it changes in facial structure isn’t really worth the price of the procedure and the discomfort that comes after imo. I would look into mewing

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
definitely not bimax lol. ur maxilla is barely recessed

u can get genio if u want to unproven ur chin but honestly its average

• +1
My partner got djs for medical reasons but he was looking forward to the cosmetic changes, and I can honestly say it’s not very noticeable. It was a pretty brutal healing process of something like 12 weeks, but the first 6 weeks especially was really bad.

The few mm it changes in facial structure isn’t really worth the price of the procedure and the discomfort that comes after imo. I would look into mewing
Thanks, that scares tf out of me tbh :soy:.
Is it true that changes in the front profile are mostly negligible unless you're like gigarecessed or smth?

Is it true that changes in the front profile are mostly negligible unless you're like gigarecessed or smth?
No lol.

I just copied this shit post from a coping Reddit thread

Mewing is utterly retarded and does nothing for your bones lol. People who believe in that have less than single digit iq

Just waited for someone to post a thread with bimax so I can crack this joke

• JFL
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and ROTTING
Also. Bimax has massive effect on the front if you are actually recessed.

Wtf you think. Moving a third of you skull will only magically affect your side? Cuz the front isn’t affected by bones or what?

Duh if you move your bones everything changes

• Woah
No lol.

I just copied this shit post from a coping Reddit thread

Mewing is utterly retarded and does nothing for your bones lol. People who believe in that have less than single digit iq

Just waited for someone to post a thread with bimax so I can crack this joke

Mewing is not cope if you're a toddlercel :soy:
Also. Bimax has massive effect on the front if you are actually recessed.

Wtf you think. Moving a third of you skull will only magically affect your side? Cuz the front isn’t affected by bones or what?

Duh if you move your bones everything changes
I have a big pig nose so I'm kinda skeptical about bimax.

I have a big pig nose so I'm kinda skeptical about bimax idk.
I don’t like telling people „bimax will do stuff for you“ or not.

I say morph yourself and see if you can achieve good results with realistic movements.

It’s hard to guess if someone could look better. I think we need to see and then decide if the changes are worth the effort.

The upper jaw surgery WILL affect your nose width. The alarbase WILL become wider. Many patients need further surgery’s to combat nose. Or the cheekbones look to far behind compared to the now projected maxilla and so on.

There is a good thread someone recently made. Especially in terms of bimax it’s a Risk vs reward. No surgery has no complications. And if you’re lucky it’s 1/50 that everything goes as planned.

If you aren’t sure you will benefit from bimax even with complications happening then it’s not worth the functional and aesthetic risks. In my opinion.

For me. I expect complications and am still willing to do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and ROTTING

I have a big pig nose so I'm kinda skeptical about bimax.
whats your ethnicity you have a good forehead for being an asian
also augmenting the nose bridge would be another aesthetic improvement

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ROTTING
id focus on jaw firsy

• +1
I would look into mewing
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: one job away and ROTTING
The upper jaw surgery WILL affect your nose width. The alarbase WILL become wider. Many patients need further surgery’s to combat nose. Or the cheekbones look to far behind compared to the now projected maxilla and so on.
If I only do ccw rotation and 1-2mm Lefort advancement there should be basically no risk of that happening right?

• +1
If I only do ccw rotation and 1-2mm Lefort advancement there should be basically no risk of that happening right?
Don’t know. There probably is a risk either way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

Okay it’s a joke. I was fuming there, because he’s bland DJS in U.K. doesn’t do much, but a good Maxillofacial surgeon with an aesthetic understanding will change your life both medically and aesthetically with Bimax.

• Hmm...
Reactions: one job away
Okay it’s a joke. I was fuming there, because he’s bland DJS in U.K. doesn’t do much, but a good Maxillofacial surgeon with an aesthetic understanding will change your life both medically and aesthetically with Bimax.
Nigga. Who are you??? You the reddit commenter?