Do I need (ccw) bimax? (now with better pictures)

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
So most of you probably saw the massive L I took in this thread:

However thanks to the advice from @crosshold I managed to extract somewhat decent images from the data discs. Would be great if you could rate my skull in general and recommend every surgery that might benefit me. I am especially interested in getting a ccw bimax with genio or maybe a chin shield and I want to know if that would be legit. I think my oclusional plane is rotated downwards. I am also considering implants (after trimax).

Not sure if that airways picture looks like its supposed to but I still attached every image that might be relevant

Edit: I had elastics and camouflage orthodontics btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, ChristianChad, Lorsss and 1 other person
Nice gonial angle bro

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2729
tagging knowledgeable users @Acromegaly_Chad @SixCRY @Lorsss @lungisani @Mongrelcel @Warlow @Slyfex8 @Chad1212 @Aesthetics_III

yeah you do need CCW, you're downwards grown rn. You got a better cbct scan though, what changed this time?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
yeah you do need CCW, you're downwards grown rn.
How much rotation I need? Could it ascend me? I am scared trimax would give me chimp look because my nasal base is already way ahead of my forehead
You got a better cbct scan though, what changed this time?
idk how the foid at the doctors office used the data but she made two seperate pictures of lower and upper jaw no idea why. I downloaded a different programm and used it to process the raw data disc they gave me and it gave me those 3D images. No idea what the fuck is wrong with that doctor and his workers.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
How much rotation I need? Could it ascend me? I am scared trimax would give me chimp look because my nasal base is already way ahead of my forehead

idk how the foid at the doctors office used the data but she made two seperate pictures of lower and upper jaw no idea why. I downloaded a different programm and used it to process the raw data disc they gave me and it gave me those 3D images. No idea what the fuck is wrong with that doctor and his workers.
after i get out this meeting I will elab on my recommendation.

• Love it
Bump

• Love it
bump I need help I dont know how to fix my deformed face

Your face seems vertically deficient. I would go for downgrafting + CCW without advancing the maxilla too much. And then a BSSO + genio.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 5180, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
Your face seems vertically deficient.
I see what you mean bonewise but its important to know that I already have a longish face (oval face shape).
I would go for downgrafting + CCW without advancing the maxilla too much. And then a BSSO + genio.
Yea I see the ccw point because of downward rotated oclusion plane and I also think I should get the smallest amount of advancement. Not sure about the downgrafting of the maxilla tho, wouldnt that cause a longer philtrum etc.?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I see what you mean bonewise but its important to know that I already have a longish face (oval face shape).

Yea I see the ccw point because of downward rotated oclusion plane and I also think I should get the smallest amount of advancement. Not sure about the downgrafting of the maxilla tho, wouldnt that cause a longer philtrum etc.?
I dont really think you have a long face, your face seems pretty short. Oftentimes being downswung will create an illusion if a longer face.

Yeah you could get a small amount of advancement, but you honestly don't need too much at all.

Downgrafting may increase the length of the philtrum slightly, but this can be offset by the CCW. So its not something you should really worry about.

This is something you can expect from downgrafting:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 2729
I dont really think you have a long face, your face seems pretty short. Oftentimes being downswung will create an illusion if a longer face.

Yeah you could get a small amount of advancement, but you honestly don't need too much at all.

Downgrafting may increase the length of the philtrum slightly, but this can be offset by the CCW. So its not something you should really worry about.

This is something you can expect from downgrafting:

Can I DM you pictuers of my face so you can make a better call?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
@Deusmaximus help please I am true cel I am losing my mind

• Hmm...
idk about CCW, on the scans sure u can get it but no real improvement imo. get bsso and or a genio or some shit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
yea its rotated downwards but i dn think u will look significantly better after.. biggest improvement will be your genio or bsso if possible. but if u can Bimax u can get ccw also, why not. talk to your doc im not a surgeon.

• +1
yea its rotated downwards but i dn think u will look significantly better after.. biggest improvement will be your genio or bsso if possible. but if u can Bimax u can get ccw also, why not. talk to your doc im not a surgeon.
I have a consultation with ramieri on Wednesday. Is he a good aesthetic surgeon what do you think

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I have a consultation with ramieri on Wednesday. Is he a good aesthetic surgeon what do you think
idk never talked to him. but he has a good reputation for sure. good luck bro

• Love it
This wednesday? And you got your scans on Monday?

• +1
So his got appointments available within 10 days?

• +1
How did you afford this?

I have the same issue where my face is vertically deficient

Was thinking of bimax + downgraft but my occlusion is fucking terrible

Do I need braces first then surgery?

you said you booked a consultation with
Him tho?

Is it free or what
No but like that's not the problem money wise the problem is the 10k+ bimax

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
seeing the skull and all the shit in ur head is creepy af man

• Hmm...
I need ccw rotation bimax with posterior downgrafting and genio I think

What type of scan is that, which shows soft tissue?

• +1
What type of scan is that, which shows soft tissue?
Idk I think the Programm calculates the soft tissue from the dicom files. I used the program radiAnt

• +1
Reactions: reputation