did u ascend already?
nah I’m only just starting and I’m 16, bloated and fat rn

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, greywind, Chadeep and 1 other person
Why would you care about Mumbai?
India, even the Stacylite+ Indian chicks will birth Incel children

If I was white, I would stay far away from not only South Asia, but East Asia too
You can pull a hot white/latina/mullatta chick
I only said Mumbai because I don’t think I’m very attractive, by saying that do u think I’m somewhat arrractive if so rate me, i wanna feel more comfortable in my skin, in reality man I want a Latina that’s all I’ve ever gone for 😂

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
so around top 3-4 maybe? If so surely that would make me CL?
Not chadlite but HTN, maybe after puberty potentially a low chadlite depending on your bones and such.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and grungymallard97
Not chadlite but HTN, maybe after puberty potentially a low chadlite depending on your bones and such.
I have really good bones, they make me look leaner then I am, guess my body fat it might suprise u

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and emeraldglass
I only said Mumbai because I don’t think I’m very attractive, by saying that do u think I’m somewhat arrractive if so rate me, i wanna feel more comfortable in my skin, in reality man I want a Latina that’s all I’ve ever gone for 😂
did u rate me bro, sometimes messages delete for me

First things first, don't fall for the bullshit that you will start to hear in a few years (or already are), about slaying women
That's going to fuck your soul up permanently, and every guy who's done drugs/ hooked up with women, has started to regret it when they come to my age

Secondly, you are a Low Chadlite, which will give you the best life quality. Chasing higher than that, will make your life worse.
High HTN- Low Chadlite is the best for life quality, which is the point of :blackpill:

You won't have any problems attracting women. When you reach University, then find one latina girl and marry her. Don't listen to all the faggots around you who will say that slaying is good/ respectable. They will ALL regret it. Not only a few years later in this life, but after too.
Don't have a weak mind that allows you to be controlled by what society tells you is correct. Decide that for yourself. You know what is correct and wrong, tell anybody who tells you otherwise to fuck off

Only this way will you live a fulfilling life brother. Good luck

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, BrahimKine, RealFunkyFlamingo and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, n9wiff and grungymallard97
did u rate me bro, sometimes messages delete for me
Why would you care about Mumbai?
India, even the Stacylite+ Indian chicks will birth Incel children

If I was white, I would stay far away from not only South Asia, but East Asia too
You can pull a hot white/latina/mullatta chick
Did u rate me bro
First things first, don't fall for the bullshit that you will start to hear in a few years (or already are), about slaying women
That's going to fuck your soul up permanently, and every guy who's done drugs/ hooked up with women, has started to regret it when they come to my age

Secondly, you are a Low Chadlite, which will give you the best life quality. Chasing higher than that, will make your life worse.
High HTN- Low Chadlite is the best for life quality, which is the point of :blackpill:

You won't have any problems attracting women. When you reach University, then find one latina girl and marry her. Don't listen to all the faggots around you who will say that slaying is good/ respectable. They will ALL regret it. Not only a few years later in this life, but after too.
Don't have a weak mind that allows you to be controlled by what society tells you is correct. Decide that for yourself. You know what is correct and wrong, tell anybody who tells you otherwise to fuck off

yeah I’m a Christian I don’t want to sleep around or slay people find it weird but oh well. Is Low CL around a 5.5-6PSL would u say? does that mean I’m attractive as I’ve never personally felt it.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

Great comment btw bro, Not only boosted my morale but u set a good example for actual Looksmaxxing well done

• +1
yeah I’m a Christian I don’t want to sleep around or slay people find it weird but oh well. Is Low CL around a 5.5-6PSL would u say? does that mean I’m attractive as I’ve never personally felt it.
It means you hit the jackpot. Being a High HTN-Low Chadlite is better for your life than even being Chad+
You truly are the luckiest when it comes to your looks

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and grungymallard97
It means you hit the jackpot. Being a High HTN-Low Chadlite is better for your life than even being Chad+
omd really???😂😂 no way. I don’t really understand why it’s better than Chad tho because Chads are automatically Rich as they can model

• +1
What ethnicity do I think I am, I get lots of mixed replies and on this

All your fat goes to your body in that case, bones can’t hold up that good with so much fat.
nah it goes somewhat to my face I have chubby cheeks a lil, but my bones are so large. My dad also had amazing bone structure so could be why as he modelled in his youth and kinda looked like Matt Bomer structurally

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
nah it goes somewhat to my face I have chubby cheeks a lil, but my bones are so large. My dad also had amazing bone structure so could be why as he modelled in his youth and kinda looked like Matt Bomer structurally
Interesting cause I got Mogger bones as well and in lighting you can see my cheekbones popping and hollow cheeks, when I am fat, but not without. When I get lean you can see them clear.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Interesting cause I got Mogger bones as well and in lighting you can see my cheekbones popping and hollow cheeks, when I am fat, but not without.
yeah, being bloated as a reason for having no definition is complete cope I look facially skinnier than 90 percent of people I know. It’s all about bone structure, my jaw is pretty good and my eye area bones are surely that of CL, rest of my bones somewhat pop

Interesting cause I got Mogger bones as well and in lighting you can see my cheekbones popping and hollow cheeks, when I am fat, but not without. When I get lean you can see them clear.
Wyll bro if u don’t mind sharing