Do I possibly mog in Mumbai

omd really???😂😂 no way. I don’t really understand why it’s better than Chad tho because Chads are automatically Rich as they can model
t does get slightly better the more attractive you are:
I've mentioned this a few times before.. I'm planning to make a thread.. but somebody who is High HTN- Low Chadlite, I.e. exactly top1-5% of people would have the best life quality.

But after this it would be a rapid decline as being reduced to a person who is just good looking will come with far more problems than good. I'll mention all of this in the thread I make.

Ian sommerhalder lives a vain existence, and I truly would never want to look like him.

To name a few... it's where you will be treated the best by women (even more than Chad); not have guy friends treat you differently (due to being jealous); or have low-trustworthiness (due to autistic PSL features like squinty eyes.. almond eyes have far better appeal btw); won't have problem attracting women (as they won't be intimidated by you); won't have your gf constantly insecure, that could end the relationship.. etc

There's a few more points and I'll go into detail on this in the thread I make.

However, yes High HTN - Low Chadlite is the best

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
t does get slightly better the more attractive you are:
I've mentioned this a few times before.. I'm planning to make a thread.. but somebody who is High HTN- Low Chadlite, I.e. exactly top1-5% of people would have the best life quality.

But after this it would be a rapid decline as being reduced to a person who is just good looking will come with far more problems than good. I'll mention all of this in the thread I make.

Ian sommerhalder lives a vain existence, and I truly would never want to look like him.

To name a few... it's where you will be treated the best by women (even more than Chad); not have guy friends treat you differently (due to being jealous); or have low-trustworthiness (due to autistic PSL features like squinty eyes.. almond eyes have far better appeal btw); won't have problem attracting women (as they won't be intimidated by you); won't have your gf constantly insecure, that could end the relationship.. etc

There's a few more points and I'll go into detail on this in the thread I make.

However, yes High HTN - Low Chadlite is the best
yeah maybe Mid CL include in that

• +1
Reactions: greycel
First things first, don't fall for the bullshit that you will start to hear in a few years (or already are), about slaying women
That's going to fuck your soul up permanently, and every guy who's done drugs/ hooked up with women, has started to regret it when they come to my age

Secondly, you are a Low Chadlite, which will give you the best life quality. Chasing higher than that, will make your life worse.
High HTN- Low Chadlite is the best for life quality, which is the point of :blackpill:

You won't have any problems attracting women. When you reach University, then find one latina girl and marry her. Don't listen to all the faggots around you who will say that slaying is good/ respectable. They will ALL regret it. Not only a few years later in this life, but after too.
Don't have a weak mind that allows you to be controlled by what society tells you is correct. Decide that for yourself. You know what is correct and wrong, tell anybody who tells you otherwise to fuck off

Only this way will you live a fulfilling life brother. Good luck
Respect 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greycel and grungymallard97
no way I’m Low CL tho fr?
You shouldn't be here. You are in the range I mentioned, where you are not only not inhibited by your looks, but you also are the most ideal rating
You also have a good head on your shoulders, for a kid at your age.. I'm sure you would not associate yourself with the wrong people around you as you grow up

Which includes .org. It will take a toll on your mind.
When I was your age I was coming home and playing Minecraft brother. Other times I'd go out with my neighbours and play.
I had a childhood.
Don't stay here for yours.. It will never come back in this life.

You shouldn't be here. You are in the range I mentioned, where you are not only not inhibited by your looks, but you also are the most ideal rating
You also have a good head on your shoulders, for a kid at your age.. I'm sure you would not associate yourself with the wrong people around you as you grow up

Which includes .org. It will take a toll on your mind.
When I was your age I was coming home and playing Minecraft brother. Other times I'd go out with my neighbours and play.
I had a childhood.
Don't stay here for yours.. It will never come back in this life.
Oh no I go out daily and go gym lmao I have a life it’s just in the evenings or early mornings (I have insomnia so am always awake) I like to come on here to get a rating and tips, do u really think I’m in that range to get anyone I want?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Oh no I go out daily and go gym lmao I have a life it’s just in the evenings or early mornings (I have insomnia so am always awake) I like to come on here to get a rating and tips, do u really think I’m in that range to get anyone I want?
I told you man

Did u rate me bro

yeah I’m a Christian I don’t want to sleep around or slay people find it weird but oh well. Is Low CL around a 5.5-6PSL would u say? does that mean I’m attractive as I’ve never personally felt it.
Good guy man

• +1
Reactions: android and grungymallard97
MidMTN, you have more potential but u lowk just look kinda bulimic, grow the hair too haircut like a moldy slide of bread lol, also it looks like ur squinting hard as fuck kinda weird lips don’t do the harmony well IMO
I’m not squinting but everything else u said was valid like in the video u can see my eyes are resting and still look the same

tbf u can squint subconsciously
trust me I’m not lmao this is a forum to get better looking trust me id tell u if I was, I just gave a good eye area it stays consistent the whole time no matter what pic I’ve posted

trust me I’m not lmao this is a forum to get better looking trust me id tell u if I was, I just gave a good eye area it stays consistent the whole time no matter what pic I’ve posted
fairs then, get thicker n wider eyebrows tho u got a small head (inpics)

fairs then, get thicker n wider eyebrows tho u got a small head (inpics)
my heads huge irl😭 just the angle bro idk why it looks like that but yeah minoxidil needed

JFL, I would never post a picture of my face here. I don't understand how you guys do it, but I never would. Even though I could delete it whenever I want. You guys on the other hand are fucked if you want a picture gone.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and TechnoBoss
JFL, I would never post a picture of my face here. I don't understand how you guys do it, but I never would. Even though I could delete it whenever I want. You guys on the other hand are fucked if you want a picture gone.
yeah fr lmao people just love to hate they give me subhuman n shi thinking it’ll effect me and I’ll beleive them😂 u willing to show I n PMS?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry and Ascеnd
ur like a white ninja turtle and invis to women so its irrelevant if ur subhuman or mtn
invisible to women yet I have a good looking girl and I’m 6’5 nice rage bait Bud why don’t u post urself lmao

yeah im coping ur chad bro :rolleyes::feelsgood:
lmao other than u and the other troll saying I’m subhuman everyone else has said high mtn strong HTN or CL so yes u are

lmao other than u and the other troll saying I’m subhuman everyone else has said high mtn strong HTN or CL so yes u are
lol high mtn = top40% chadlite = top 1% nice ratings boyo

lol high mtn = top40% chadlite = top 1% nice ratings boyo
got two CL more than any other ratings lmao and they were from respected users keep coping

Thanks man, some guy just told me I’m subhuman lmao so is he just coping for being sub or what😭
If I ever see you on the street, I'll look down. dont let incels let you down you look good dw

• +1
Reactions: sexy, Chadeep, TheNextOPry and 1 other person
yeah fr lmao people just love to hate they give me subhuman n shi thinking it’ll effect me and I’ll beleive them😂 u willing to show I n PMS?
Nah, I'm sorry, but even my closest friends here still haven't seen me.

Just be white is insane

• JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97