Do I possibly mog in Mumbai

It’s like an hour and a half but I love spurs sm, can tell u anything bout the club
i used to 'support' spurs then i realised i have no reason to and started following my local but in your case thats fair enough
isnt brighton closer though

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
i used to 'support' spurs then i realised i have no reason to and started following my local but in your case thats fair enough
isnt brighton closer though
Yeah but my dad was born in Tottenham, and I lived there for a few years and I could never drop them

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and verlooksen
honestly ure a solid 9/10 in reality but on this retarded site youre a 5 or sum

• +1
This autist is 6'5 btw

• +1
Htn
he is damian kater wish Version from 1 angle gives cl halo in the side profile video
Has potential gl bro
Thanks man, which angle did I look CL so I can fraud it😭

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
  • +1
Weird haircut but good looks (y)

Weird haircut but good looks (y)
Yeah bro ion know wtf to do with my hair it’s thin asf so growing it out and thanks Man, what u rate me (eg LTN,MTN etc)

• +1
mid HTN if you're cheekbiting possible chadlite if you had naturally gaunt cheeks and wider neck. def not over for you

mid HTN if you're cheekbiting possible chadlite if you had naturally gaunt cheeks and wider neck. def not over for you
my necks wider irl btw. No not cheek biting it’s my mouth position due to my OVERLY somehow large maxilla Bone so yeah naturally hollow cheeks, I’m pretty fat rn and they show. If I got lean is Mid CL possible?

• +1
my necks wider irl btw. No not cheek biting it’s my mouth position due to my OVERLY somehow large maxilla Bone so yeah naturally hollow cheeks, I’m pretty fat rn and they show. If I got lean is Mid CL possible?
definitely bro u mog me

• +1
high mtn

• +1
definitely bro u mog me
nah I probs don’t show me Wyll we probs looksmatch I find myself fairly unattractive tbh, if Mid CL possible then Is Low Chad? 😭

• +1
nah I probs don’t show me Wyll we probs looksmatch I find myself fairly unattractive tbh, if Mid CL possible then Is Low Chad? 😭
Nah you mog i'm an unathletic soyboy with downturned eyes, skinny neck and pasty skin along with brutal freckle genetics that make me look like i got splattered in shit.
low chad is pushing it but we havent seen you in different lighting and being chad would also imply having a 10/10 physique which we also haven't seen.
your current looks leave some to be desired but your genetics seem pretty good as long as you don't have a fucked up physique.
I'd work on debloating, neck training, and getting a new hairstyle if i were you.

• +1
Nah you mog i'm an unathletic soyboy with downturned eyes, skinny neck and pasty skin along with brutal freckle genetics that make me look like i got splattered in shit.
low chad is pushing it but we havent seen you in different lighting and being chad would also imply having a 10/10 physique which we also haven't seen.
your current looks leave some to be desired but your genetics seem pretty good as long as you don't have a fucked up physique.
I'd work on debloating, neck training, and getting a new hairstyle if i were you.
I’m extremely broad, 6’5 but I’m around 24 percent BF so decent physique

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and dhoppio
Nah, Low Chadlite, top 1% is rare enough that it's the upper boundary already
Stop glazing bro lol the trolling is too much