Do I possibly mog in Mumbai

add more volume to your hair
like a lot more

yeah tryna grow it out as I got a buzz a few months ago, what u rate my face tho
havent a clue mate idk how to rate
you look good tho
like i said just obtain more hair volume

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
havent a clue mate idk how to rate
you look good tho
like i said just obtain more hair volume
Cheers pal will do thanks for tryna help

• +1
Reactions: verlooksen
my brother in law got stared at whilst eating there as a 6'2 vikingcel
why they so facisnated :lul:
bro I’m 6’5 they would think I was Buddha returning

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and IdontwannabeLTN
Mumbai legit has some purebred 6'+ brahmins Idk why yall niggas keep making fun of it
because the curry face pill somehow makes them uglier than me (for most part)

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
First things first, don't fall for the bullshit that you will start to hear in a few years (or already are), about slaying women
That's going to fuck your soul up permanently, and every guy who's done drugs/ hooked up with women, has started to regret it when they come to my age

Secondly, you are a Low Chadlite, which will give you the best life quality. Chasing higher than that, will make your life worse.
High HTN- Low Chadlite is the best for life quality, which is the point of :blackpill:

You won't have any problems attracting women. When you reach University, then find one latina girl and marry her. Don't listen to all the faggots around you who will say that slaying is good/ respectable. They will ALL regret it. Not only a few years later in this life, but after too.
Don't have a weak mind that allows you to be controlled by what society tells you is correct. Decide that for yourself. You know what is correct and wrong, tell anybody who tells you otherwise to fuck off

Only this way will you live a fulfilling life brother. Good luck
I disagree with him being low chadlite ngl I can’t see him being anywhere near that he’s in the mtn category being brutally honest

• +1
Reactions: greycel and xuzky
Strong mtn.

• +1
Reactions: xuzky and grungymallard97
I disagree with him being low chadlite ngl I can’t see him being anywhere near that he’s in the mtn category being brutally honest
🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ bro I either get CL or MTN no inbetween wtf is wrong w me😭😭

Mogs me

Attachments

• IMG_20240803_171512.jpg
    IMG_20240803_171512.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ bro I either get CL or MTN no inbetween wtf is wrong w me😭😭
Ur strong mtn everyone else is just wrong u can ascend to htn but not chadlite maybe chadlite by newgens standards

i find it hard to believe u wear clobber every saturday and ur on this website jfl
no I didn’t mean casual as in the 16 year old casual I meant I casually watch Non league

no I didn’t mean casual as in the 16 year old casual I meant I casually watch Non league
oh right lol
hopefully you get promoted this year because you lot were close last year
what do we think of lewes

oh right lol
hopefully you get promoted this year because you lot were close last year
what do we think of lewes
They’re better than us for sure😭

• JFL
Reactions: verlooksen
i dont live in burgess anymore i live in bromley now
come to cray wanderers away and i might see you lol
I never do away days lol cos I support spurs they’re just the local but maybe if u do an away day here