Do Indian prettyboys slay in India?

Do Indian prettyboys slay in India?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 10989

Silver
Do Indian prettyboys slay in India? I have seen prettyboys making reels with girls on insta, having over 100K and sometimes over 1 million followers but does every prettyboys slay or are these kids that I see just star kids or rich af South Delhi kids? They have the same features as every prettyboy: fair skin, jawline, messy hair.

This question is a doubt especially because of the whole hate for TikTok in India, so will prettyboys be bullied for looking like TikTokers or will they be worshipped by women?

@indianoutlaw @6'1currycel @PrestonYnot @Currypirate4 @Chadeep

Also, please tag more curries living in India that you know so that we can have a more defined answer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703 and Deleted member 9779
Do Indian prettyboys slay in India? I have seen prettyboys making reels with girls on insta, having over 100K and sometimes over 1 million followers but does every prettyboys slay or are these kids that I see just star kids or rich af South Delhi kids? They have the same features as every prettyboy: fair skin, jawline, messy hair.

Also, please tag more curries living in India that you know so that we can have a more defined answer.
Just be good looking bro. No matter what race you're you will slay.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 5185 and 1 other person
Prettybpy is not a race. There ar e 2kinds of chads:

1) Pretty boys
2) masculine appeal

I wanna know if the prettyboys slay in India too?

This question is a doubt especially because of the whole hate for TikTok in India, so will prettyboys be bullied for looking like TikTokers or will they be worshipped by women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Moreover bro, there are different ways to appear good looking, one with masculine appeal and one without it.

Yea only In Big Cities like Delhi, Mumbai etc. If you're in a small town or village they prefer guys with beard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Mewton, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person

nt maxing and social maxing is most Important to slay in India. Whatever you're pretty boy chad or masc chad you will slay . Also there's no difference between masc chad and pretty boy cause same once the pretty boy grows he becomes masc chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Chadeep and Deleted member 9779

Guys like this 6'2 Prettyboy in Schools is about 10%.They are light skinned,tall and slay

6 2

Prettyboys with this pheno don't

65399 0c38c08401f5b633ef53eeda80a3937a

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, Mewton, AscendingHero and 2 others
Also there's no difference between masc chad and pretty boy cause same once the pretty boy grows he becomes masc chad.
I dont think this is true

@Grimba what do you think? Can all prettyboys transition to become masc chad?

72A047F8 CD16 4A82 9A2F D8DB5CB3B8F4

:LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
@indianoutlaw give your opinion too

• +1
Nah bro why would an Indian man whose country has 1 billion people have an easy time reproducing?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9779
Nah bro why would an Indian man whose country has 1 billion people have an easy time reproducing?
easy time reproducing can be with 1 woman too. I wanna know if a prettyboy can have many partners in his sex life in India

easy time reproducing can be with 1 woman too. I wanna know if a prettyboy can have many partners in his sex life in India
Ask an Indian prettyboy who lives in India like @Chadeep

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chadeep
Nobody slays in indian it's a TRADCUCK shithole
T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 9779
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 9779
@indianoutlaw

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Deleted member 9779 and Jason Voorhees
Muh Tradcuck lmao. Many slay but hide it.
My friend was a pustun pretty boy he got accused of harassment by a 30 year old hag

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 5052 and Deleted member 9779
@indianoutlaw give your opinion too
I have been stalking a lot of Instagram users from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Chandigarh..... What I have observed is that in metro cities, pretty-boys will have a higher SMV than masculine looking/gym guys.
But, if you visit any small town, you will see that women prefer those macho men types.
I have seen Indian girls drooling over skinny guys with long hair.
Being bald in India will NOT help you in dating.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
The only girls you can slay are NRIs or north east foids in the north east
Indian TRADCUCK culture cultivates a mindset of golddiggers entitlement and selfhsness amoungst foids hindu girls are botten oft the barrel even Muslim foids are better as they obey their husbands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16911 and Deleted member 9779
I have been stalking a lot of Instagram users from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Chandigarh..... What I have observed is that in metro cities, pretty-boys will have a higher SMV than masculine looking/gym guys.
But, if you visit any small town, you will see that women prefer those macho men types.
Was it because of their looks or was it because of their dad's rich money too? Can a prettyboy from middle class have high SMV?

Which alternative reality do u live in sir

• JFL

Yeah

• +1
I'm in pune and I live in IT area where most foids are whores . But I have smashed just 2 till now but I do get lot of there attentions but I never get in touch with girls in my area and housing society cause i already slay in college so I never had urgency for it but now due to covid Im looking something nearby

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 9779
I'm in pune and I live in IT area where most foids are whores . But I have smashed just 2 till now but I do get lot of there attentions but I never get in touch with girls in my area and housing society cause i already slay in college so I never had urgency for it but now due to covid Im looking something nearby
Idk why I thought you lived in Rajasthan. Btw you are 18, right?

OP you need to Gymmaxx