Do Indians hate their own people?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
I was scrolling Instagram as usual and I got to a video with a gl indian guy. I opened the coments and then.. BOOM hate comments.
I don't mean any hate towards Indians, this is just an observation.

Why?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, The Grinch, mayo mogger and 6 others
Instagram comments hate everyone

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, versatilevox, murdah and 7 others
wouldn’t you hate ur race if it was as subhuman as them

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Grinch, Deleted member 7580, mayo mogger and 6 others
They must be calling him a chappri

• +1
Reactions: murdah, horizontallytall and smoth
They must be calling him a chappri
he's a pretty boy phenotype, he's pretty good looking. But indians' comments were like "gay" "....." which ends with "sis". and a bunch of other comments calling him ugly and shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, versatilevox, mayo mogger and 3 others
he's a pretty boy phenotype, he's pretty good looking. But indians' comments were like "gay" "....." which ends with "sis". and a bunch of other comments calling him ugly and shit.
A majority of youth in India is a typical incelibate, they just aren't aware about it.

And on top of that can't see a guy more attractive than them, with girls complimenting him. So to feed their inferiority complex they insult the other

• +1
Reactions: versatilevox, mayo mogger, murdah and 2 others
A majority of youth in India is a typical incelibate, they just aren't aware about it.

And on top of that can't see a guy more attractive than them, with girls complimenting him. So to feed their inferiority complex they insult the other
Guys in currylands only respect tall bearded masc guys.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, pig_face, BeanletMogger and 9 others

That's true. It's probably the main reason why most indian guys hate bts. Because their women like bts.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
Guys in currylands only respect tall bearded masc guys.
It is prob the main reason kpop pretty boys, mainly bts is hated by them.

I was scrolling Instagram as usual and I got to a video with a gl indian guy. I opened the coments and then.. BOOM hate comments.

Why?
yes and stfu tiktok fag

the problem is in the indian culture. I am from middle east and i understand why indian females go crazy over americans and europeans.

Indian do DO HAVE POTENTIAL, but their culture and attitudes are so fucking shitty (no pun intended) that they put off anyone that gets into their circles

• +1
Reactions: versatilevox, mayo mogger and justropemaxbro
They have no accomplishments as a people, so consequently nothing to be proud of. It would be shocking to find them not being self-hating, tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: Mog3D
They have no accomplishments as a people, so consequently nothing to be proud of. It would be shocking to find them not being self-hating, tbh.
imo, and as a person coming middle east and being part in eastern cultures....

[sorry if the following part might be against rules, but i want to shed light on their culture]
i would put it on their 2000 years of Hinduism autism and a culture completely about submission to religion and racial hierarchy. the entire indian region spent around 1500 years in complete disarray and their people were poorer than goddamn arabs back then. All what they focused on is racial and power dominance (even arabs didn't care about racial dominance). Then, Islam started becoming popular in India and actually collected indians together for like two centuries, in that period, India actually evolved because islam itself puts down racism and calls for collectivism for better societies.

during those 2 centuries, India built one of the greatest world wonders, Taj Mahal, their muslim rulers improved agriculture and economy and welfare started improving. This MASSIVELY pissed off Hindus and became a threat to their shitty backwards culture (hey let's be real here, islam is MILES better than hinduism). and then you know the rest of history. Muslims and Hindus started getting into massive clashes, British invasion by late 17th century, Ghandi appears as that near-like messiah that fought against british (but in reality he made a deal with them to strengthen hindus dominance and weaken muslims)

so to sum it up, even tho India is technologically and economically growing, but hindu culture is still engrained into majority of the people, and Modi is a massive hindu extremist who still keeps their Hinduism autism in place to control the people

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: versatilevox, hammy5241, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
imo, and as a person coming middle east and being part in eastern cultures....

[sorry if the following part might be against rules, but i want to shed light on their culture]
i would put it on their 2000 years of Hinduism autism and a culture completely about submission to religion and racial hierarchy. the entire indian region spent around 1500 years in complete disarray and their people were poorer than goddamn arabs back then. All what they focused on is racial and power dominance (even arabs didn't care about racial dominance). Then, Islam started becoming popular in India and actually collected indians together for like two centuries, in that period, India actually evolved because islam itself puts down racism and calls for collectivism for better societies.

during those 2 centuries, India built one of the greatest world wonders, Taj Mahal, their muslim rulers improved agriculture and economy and welfare started improving. This MASSIVELY pissed off Hindus and became a threat to their shitty backwards culture (hey let's be real here, islam is MILES better than hinduism). and then you know the rest of history. Muslims and Hindus started getting into massive clashes, British invasion by late 17th century, Ghandi appears as that near-like messiah that fought against british (but in reality he made a deal with them to strengthen hindus dominance and weaken muslims)
So your memo is that Islam is better than Hinduism? Idk brah, both seem kinda shit to me.

So your memo is that Islam is better than Hinduism? Idk brah, both seem kinda shit to me.
indian muslims were/are actually way more peaceful and less extremist than arabs, and like i said and you can check how muslims lived during 16th century, islam pushed indian communities for the better. AT LEAST they were less submissive and less racial than hindus

Islam basically tried to change the Indian culture for the better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
indian muslims were/are actually way more peaceful and less extremist than arabs, and like i said and you can check how muslims lived during 16th century, islam pushed indian communities for the better. AT LEAST they were less submissive and less racial than hindus
Meanwhile agnostics revolutionized.

Hate towards Indians is extremely casual even in non incel spaces. It's kinda sad tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: versatilevox, yeeyeeslayer, zura and 2 others
Most female shitskins hate themselves

Men tend to be neutral but also might

• +1
Reactions: versatilevox, horizontallytall and SteveLorde

Another pisslamist tryna claim Islam was good for India when everything good that went on under Hindus is causally swept aside just lol. Delusional idiots

There is plenty to be proud of sperg. Everyone knows what a great civilisation India was. U live under a rock or something?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Deleted member 51781

Why?
Yes they hate on dudes who groom a lot and have pretty boy pheno. They only respect dudes with beard and masculine look.

• +1
Reactions: versatilevox, zura and justropemaxbro
I don't think so, but it's instagram.

This map should answer your question.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveLorde and justropemaxbro

Last edited:

???? Lol what? :lul: :lul: :lul: My family and community that I come from were extremely religious and conservative and always try to differentiate themselves from the surrounding Hindus. I'm hyderabadi muslim.

Why?
What is your avi from?

sikhism is the best imo

wouldn’t you hate ur race if it was as subhuman as them
I swear I feel most muslims wish they were Hindu/indian
IMG 2325

Recently a muzzie liberal minister proposed a hate speech law to stop online racism against Indians 😭😭

IMG 4020

• Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro
yeye iv seen a lot of em sum Indian are just lucky cuz their ancestors got fucked by the men who came from other ancient countries for trading so sum of these guys are htns but if thy post themselves in ig thy be nerfed like hell by all those curry shit . im not a rider of those htns but those comment are too fucking cringe and disgusting like even curry bitches be jealous :sneaky::trepidation:

• +1
Every curry hates one another based on caste, religion, skin tone, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: versatilevox and pig_face
Dirtiest race ever

• JFL