Do JBW come from historical or scientific reasons ?

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
We have accounts of japanese/Chinese/Korean girls fucking a lot of Dutch/Portuguese/English sailors as soon they entered those countries in the age of exploration
So i cant really know

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 13511, joeveniro and 3 others
white features simply look better, people need to stop coping with muh "eurocentrism"

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, animo123, Deleted member 10367 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lawton88, Deleted member 761 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
We have accounts of japanese/Chinese/Korean girls fucking a lot of Dutch/Portuguese/English sailors as soon they entered those countries in the age of exploration
So i cant really know
The world mogging country is USA, that's why. If the middle east ran the world, big noses and unibrow would be asthetic. If China ran the world, we'd be talking gookmaxxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 10367, Deleted member 13511 and 6 others
The world mogging country is USA, that's why. If the middle east ran the world, big noses and unibrow would be asthetic. If China ran the world, we'd be talking gookmaxxing
I dont know
Dont think so tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and Baldingman1998
I dont know
Dont think so tbh
When I go to 3rd world countries and girls figure out I'm from america, they're on me like fat kid on cheesecake

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 761, joeveniro and 2 others
no they wouldn't be
european features are inherently more aesthetic and attractive
When I go to 3rd world countries and girls figure out I'm from america, they're on me like fat kid on cheesecake
that's why girls from 3rd world countries fuck every white person they see lmao

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 13511, Deleted member 761 and 4 others
no they wouldn't be
european features are inherently more aesthetic and attractive

that's why girls from 3rd world countries fuck every white person they see lmao
Exactly. Cuz 'murica mogs on the highest level. America is the chad of Earth

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10987
It really depends and we can't tell

There are Chinese accounts of them meeting white people for the first time saying they appeared "ghasty and unsightly"
Conversely we have examples I think it was ethnic immigration to Poland where they saw Nordic women for the first time and unanimously thought they were beatiful.

Funnily enough we have a similar case with Indian males

I chalk it up to mostly exotic hailo

There are objective factors also like the fact that white men on average the tallest race and height preference for taller males seems to be universal.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6531, joeveniro and 2 others
white features simply look better, people need to stop coping with muh "eurocentrism"
why weren't euro features idealised in pre colonial africa and asia?

• +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 6531, hennypapi and 1 other person
This and whites are taller and have better frames than Average. Also whites colonized half this planet. We live in a white man's world its only obvious that whites have the highest smvs.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Deleted member 10987
It is because of colonization.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 6531, hennypapi and 1 other person
Exactly. Cuz 'murica mogs on the highest level. America is the chad of Earth
Because white is best Looking nothing else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
It really depends and we can't tell

There are Chinese accounts of them meeting white people for the first time saying they appeared "ghasty and unsightly"
Conversely we have examples I think it was ethnic immigration to Poland where they saw Nordic women for the first time and unanimously thought they were beatiful.

Funnily enough we have a similar case with Indian males
View attachment 1168608
I chalk it up to mostly exotic hailo

There are objective factors also like the fact that white men on average the tallest race and height preference for taller males seems to be universal.
Those indian soldiers were seen as attractive because

1)Dark triad and exotic halo

2)No status falio for Indians in pre globalized world

3)Most of those Indians in that video were tall wide framed patans and jatts. Those german women wouldn't look in the direction of an average Indian of that time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Why are you huhing me you faggot. It literally is the reason. Brutal 0 reply. You offended me :lul::lul:

Because white is best Looking nothing else
Are white people superior aesthetically because they run the world, or did white people end up running the world because they are aesthetically superior?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg

• +1
Those indian soldiers were seen as attractive because

1)Dark triad and exotic halo

2)No status falio for Indians in pre globalized world

3)Most of those Indians in that video were tall wide framed patans and jatts. Those german women wouldn't look in the direction of an average Indian of that time.
1. Not really dark triad seeing as the local German soldiers did far more and persecuted Jews in front of the women of the time, exotic hailo yes now there are 1billion curries no exotic hailo.

2. Same stuff, no stereotypes but not biological/engrained either aka malleable.

They don't really strike me as that unique man sure compared to the average Indian living in malnourishment and povrty yes but I see better looking Indians most days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Jason Voorhees
Are white people superior aesthetically because they run the world, or did white people end up running the world because they are aesthetically superior?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg
Usa is mixed nation. Idk about power dynamic etc but I think both. But it doesn't matter in regards to looks and attraction. Looks reigns supreme. If india will rule the world now the 5'4 street shitters will not have more svm or sex appeal or asthetics than nordic blue eyed 6 ft male

• +1
1. Not really dark triad seeing as the local German soldiers did far more and persecuted Jews in front of the women of the time, exotic hailo yes now there are 1billion curries no exotic hailo.

2. Same stuff, no stereotypes but not biological/engrained either aka malleable.

View attachment 1168629
They don't really strike me as that unique man sure compared to the average Indian living in malnourishment and povrty yes but I see better looking Indians most days.
You are not trying to look at it in the same way those german women did. Imagine being a blonde blue eyed german and seeing these tall wide framed dark foreigners with turbans on their heads and draped in colour. They for sure would be seen as unique and would get a novelty boost.Also u shouldn't be comparing them to the standards in 2021.The average Indian back then was a 5'2 malnourished framcel and the average German man 5'6

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and SubhumanCurrycel
You are not trying to look at it in the same way those german women did. Imagine being a blonde blue eyed german and seeing these tall wide framed dark foreigners with turbans on their heads and draped in colour. They for sure would be seen as unique and would get a novelty boost.Also u shouldn't be comparing them to standards of 2021.The average Indian back then was a 5'2 malnourished framcel and the average German man 5'6
Then that’s more size/dimorphism pill than anything
Imo the so called race tax is heavily associated with the poor average frame/height/musculature of ethnics mostly east and south Asian and taking into account regression to the mean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6531 and Jason Voorhees
They were
Cant say for africa tho
where in asia were they idealised? lightskin in south and east asia doesnt count because that wasn't idealised due to euros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and hennypapi
Then that’s more size/dimorphism pill than anything
Imo the so called race tax is heavily associated with the poor average frame/height/musculature of ethnics mostly east and south Asian and taking into account regression to the mean.
The interesting thing about this is they have studied south asian people from 11,000 years ago and still found that they had decreased levels of lean muscle mass. Obviously not as low as today, but it shows you that south Asians just evolved in an environment for thousands of years with low lean muscle mass, its not a thing of recent like how most curries say, ' muh poor diet, that's why we are short and have low lean muscle mass'. We have had low lean muscle mass for thousands of years

Women = good they have small framed,height, musculature.

Men = bad if they have small framed height musculature.

This is why south asian and east asian men do shit in dating because on average they're shorter and smaller framed.

This is also why tall black women and tall white women struggle in dating. Especially balck women as they seem to put on mass easily as (west African) thus making them very bulky and undesirable. Also Polynesian women since they have a lot of mass on average

White people are seen as the perfect balance for men and women, they are on average taller but not too tall like west africans so they're women arent that tall like that , they have a considerable about of muscle mass, but not too much to make their women bulky, they're not seen as primitive savages like how people see black men as (stereotypes) and they're men are considered not overly masculine but not feminine,

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 10987 and SubhumanCurrycel
The interesting thing about this is they have studied south asian people from 11,000 years ago and still found that they had decreased levels of lean muscle mass. Obviously not as low as today, but it shows you that south Asians just evolved in an environment for thousands of years with low lean muscle mass, its not a thing of recent like how most curries say, ' muh poor diet, that's why we are short and have low lean muscle mass'. We have had low lean muscle mass for thousands of years

Women = good they have small framed,height, musculature.

Men = bad if they have small framed height musculature.

This is why south asian and east asian men do shit in dating because on average they're shorter and smaller framed.

This is also why tall black women and tall white women struggle in dating. Especially balck women as they seem to put on mass easily as (west African) thus making them very bulky and undesirable. Also Polynesian women since they have a lot of mass on average

White people are seen as the perfect balance for men and women, they are on average taller but not too tall like west africans so they're women arent that tall like that , they have a considerable about of muscle mass, but not too much to make their women bulky, they're not seen as primitive savages like how people see black men as (stereotypes) and they're men are considered not overly masculine but not feminine,
Makes sense tbh black men are hyper masculine but also fucks up the women, East Asian women are hyper feminine and neotenous but it fucks up the males
Funny how that works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6531
Makes sense tbh black men are hyper masculine but also fucks up the women, East Asian women are hyper feminine and neotenous but it fucks up the males
Funny how that works
White people seen as the perfect middle ground.

South Asians just seen as ugly both ways.
Brown menas usually seen as ugly both ways too.

Also Polynesian men seen as attractive but not the women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and SubhumanCurrycel
Bump

• +1
Scientific reasons apparently. Women working now and all this internet stuff has allowed them to revert back to the cro-magnon days before religion and civilization reigned their behavior in some.

• +1