Do late bloomers gain height later too?

D

Deleted member 52905

𐙚 im a girl •ﻌ•ྀི౨ৎ
im 5,8 and i have no armpit hair or stubble or the litttle slug line connecting ur dick and belly button and i sound a lil feminine

Does this mean im not done growing? pls no cope be straight foward ik some 30 yr old streamers who look and sound 12

but my dad is high test and all my cousins are tall with full beards im the only one whos a late bloomer pls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .org, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 51465
Age hermano

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 47552
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, illoan82, Samsepioler and 1 other person
question :

Do late bloomers gain height later too​

answer: No

when did you start puberty?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
i was late bloomer and went from 5'9 at 18 to 6'1 now at 21

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking
You can grow height until 30

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision

please dont tell me ur joking this is lifefuel for me im gonna start floating like the cartoon characters smelling fresh pie outside the window

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Tallest person here, ChickenRun and 1 other person
no it's over

You can grow height until 30
Mr Bean Idea GIF by Working Title

What other puberty features did you not have at 18 that you gained after? Did you have facial hair at 18? Did you have chest and other body hair?

speak english nigger

i was 5'6 at 17 and now im 6'2 at 21. its never over my nigga

"i have botched genes does it mean i'm not done growing??"

i was on some medication that delayed my growth tho, i stopped taking it at 18 and i developed normally. my father is 6'1 so it was bound to happen

please dont tell me ur joking this is lifefuel for me im gonna start floating like the cartoon characters smelling fresh pie outside the window
Nigger him growing late dosent mean you will to, fucking retard his case is extremely rare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and .org
you're probably done growing for the most part then, but you can still grow a fair bit. i started puberty very late, at 16.5 and i only stopped growing this year at 22. gained a centimeter from 20 to 22 jfl.

don't give him false hope
idk, he might really be a late bloomer, i was the same as him at his age, i looked 13 at 17

you're probably done growing for the most part then, but you can still grow a fair bit. i started puberty very late, at 16.5 and i only stopped growing this year at 22. gained a centimeter from 20 to 22 jfl.
you're telling me you didn’t have wet dreams until you were almost 17?

Lmao imagine calling 17 a late bloomer.

A late bloomer is 22-25 retard.

its true but it was during covid where i fixed diet and stopped being a fat fuck and was working out everyday + eating eggs everyday and magnesium so i might have just had height boost from sudden boost of testosterone

idk, he might really be a late bloomer, i was the same as him at his age, i looked 13 at 17
i look 15 at 19 but i'm also done growing; looking young doesn't mean you can still grow

its true but it was during covid where i fixed diet and stopped being a fat fuck and was working out everyday + eating eggs everyday and magnesium so i might have just had height boost from sudden boost of testosterone
do not spread misinformation it was in ur genes to grow taller; your genes determine what testosterone does to your body which is why some guys will not have a beard until they're much older even though they had a shit ton of T
I HAD A WET DREAM AT 15
then you hit puberty at 15 not 16.5 jfl

do not spread misinformation it was in ur genes to grow taller; your genes determine what testosterone does to your body which is why some guys will not have a beard until they're much older even though they had a shit ton of T

my wet dream was that i fucked your ass plap lplap plap plap plap i mog u

• Hmm...
Reactions: .org
i look 15 at 19 but i'm also done growing; looking young doesn't mean you can still grow
i didnt just look young. i had a kidlike voice, no facial hair, no pubic hair, i didnt really develop. i was on some meds tho as i said, so mine is not a normal case.

• +1
i didnt just look young. i had a kidlike voice, no facial hair, no pubic hair, i didnt really develop. i was on some meds tho as i said, so mine is not a normal case.
you were probably low T due to environmental factors but ur an extremely rare case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43685
Yes. Until I was 16 years and ~6 months old, I didn't produce any semen at all and had zero signs of pubertal development. It was kinda awkward, because I could feel sexual attraction and lust, even though I wasn't biologically "supposed" to. Jfl, I guess humans learn and adapt from their surroundings.

• Woah
What other puberty features did you not have at 18 that you gained after? Did you have facial hair at 18? Did you have chest and other body hair?
i had facial hair but it was shit and barely grew, now i have to shave everyday jfl and ive never been hairy on the body, just legs and arms but looks like more then there is since im pale with dark hair

just my personal observation not misinformation

no, you're not done growing yet. do lslj, stretch until you cant take no more, and gym, gym, gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
Yes. Until I was 16 years and ~6 months old, I didn't produce any semen at all and had zero signs of pubertal development. It was kinda awkward, because I could feel sexual attraction and lust, even though I wasn't biologically "supposed" to. Jfl, I guess humans learn and adapt from their surroundings.
i've had lust since i was 5 jfl but that's mad when did ur puberty stop

also inject copious amount of hgh

i've had lust since i was 5 jfl but that's mad when did ur puberty stop
Sometime last year, I think. That's when I reached my final height (i'm 22 now).

i had facial hair but it was shit and barely grew, now i have to shave everyday jfl and ive never been hairy on the body, just legs and arms but looks like more then there is since im pale with dark hair

just my personal observation not misinformation
I'm 19 and I grew over an inch when I was 18. I have grown recently as well. I have barely any facial hair (only some on upper lip and chin) or sideburns, very little bodyhair, and my dad told me he grew 4 inches after high school so I am pretty sure its in my genetics to keep growing and it seems I have been I hope I can keep growing and get another inch or two

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
I'm 19 and I grew over an inch when I was 18. I have grown recently as well. I have barely any facial hair (only some on upper lip and chin) or sideburns, very little bodyhair, and my dad told me he grew 4 inches after high school so I am pretty sure its in my genetics to keep growing and it seems I have been I hope I can keep growing and get another inch or two
u have a good chance to keep growing then, just make sure to eats plenty of eggs because egg consumption is linked to taller height and take magnesium, everything else u can do is out of ur hands

• +1
Reactions: beachdude123
If you are 5'8" just try a chiropractor, posturemaxxing, healthmaxxing & consider small lifts as a last resort to get to 5'10"-ish at least.

It's not extremely bad, but 5'8" does indeed suck a lot more than being almost 5'10" barefoot. I wouldn't consider LL unless 5'7" or below.

Obviously don't take ghrelin/GH/somatotropins like the idiots here will tell you, as that'll make you likelier uglier facially or do shit for height.

You may grow more but consider it very doubtful and just focus on seeing if your lack of height is able to be remedied with what you lack that might explain your shortness, i.e. spine, posture, weak bones/muscle imbalances, neck issue, or some other fuck up that can be fixed realistically.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
LSJL (Lateral Synovial Joint Loading), a heightmaxxing method where you basically take certain supplements and either clamp (like with a table clamp), load with a weight, or tap with a weight certain joints. The main points for height would be right around the ankles (base of tibia) and right above and below the knee joints.

LSJL (Lateral Synovial Joint Loading), a heightmaxxing method where you basically take certain supplements and either clamp (like with a table clamp), load with a weight, or tap with a weight certain joints. The main points for height would be right around the ankles (base of tibia) and right above and below the knee joints.
Manlets... When will they learn....

I didn’t get my first wet dream till i was 17

• Woah
Fuck, never began

Users who are viewing this thread

Back