Do Latinas even like latinos?

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
I have never seen a latina with a typical Latino(med or mestizo) in the west where they have they have access to other races only black and sometimes white.

It could be my location and the fact they're ricans but people think I'm rican especially blacks and ricans(one rican girl said I looked bodigwap and asked me if I was rican) and they treat me pretty much with condescension.

Meanwhile Latinas from latam love me especially mestizas and mulattas but also the castizas.

I feel that there's a disconnect here since latin americans don't grow up on blacked american media or JBW and castizos have highest status there or seen at least as normal in SMV

I also get alot of love from spanish women from spain who always think I am a spaniard.

Nuyoricans are fire worthy trash to me.even puerto ricans from puerto rico treated me better unless they were americanized.

I don't know anything about mexicans.none here.

I guess Latinas disloyalty is not only true in interpersonal relationships but even in race they're treacherous.

Almost every Latino in the US tries to emulate niggers, especially Nuyofuckingricans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 11758 and Anyanglover
Plz smb ban op

• JFL
Reactions: Orrego
i think so

It could be my location and the fact they're ricans but people think I'm rican especially blacks and ricans(one rican girl said I looked bodigwap and asked me if I was rican) and they treat me pretty much with condescension.

Yes...

There was a petite morena in group therapy. Her name was Deángelis and she was a pale Boricua.

i only see latinas with latinos or maby negros

Almost every Latino in the US tries to emulate niggers, especially Nuyofuckingricans
Can we not disparage blacks ?All my friends are black.IDC if Latinas date blacks I don't like they hate Latino men here like every other race so they're forcing us into inceldom.its all a status thing.

If everyone dated everyone that would be good but the liberal status zeitgeist want hispanic and arab men at the bottom alongside curries.

• +1
race mixing is not the average
if you're latino and can't date latinas that just means something about you, not something about latins

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I mean some of them do some of them don’t it all depends :feelshmm:

• +1
if you're latino and can't date latinas that just means something about you, not something about latins
lololol, have you even seen the "Latinas" that exclusively go for 6'7 NBA Dark-skins? Fucking ridiculous!

• +1
Reactions: gamma
lololol, have you even seen the "Latinas" that exclusively go for 6'7 NBA Dark-skins? Fucking ridiculous!
you can find any number of girls who do anything
you can find girls who date subhumans
doesn't mean it's the average or anything like that

I don't keep up with latina behavior though, I assume they're probably heavily mixed with black just because, again, race mixing is not the average

Stop this gaslighting shit I do well with spaniard women and Latinas from latin america.

Just not nuyoricans.and Latino men are hated in america andnhaveb low status in the liberal pecking order .

There's a deliberate effort by anglo media to portray Latinas dating out.

Just not nuyoricans.and Latino men are hated in america andnhaveb low status in the liberal pecking order .

Low status?

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

Exactly. This was evident to me when the male youth living in the same commune as me would walk by my room door each night and mock me with the sexual language I used while sleeping. They also would deliberately slam their room doors as hard as possible to startle me since I have chronic anxiety from autism.

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"(Chadlito said this because I was isolating myself in my commune room due to embarrassment. I would wrap a belt/blanket around my body to prevent sleep-masturbation.)

"Wow, Intellau didn't go outside to eat today"(Yes, I remained in my room without eating; it was habitual by that point)

Chadlito personally walked by my door and said, "So you don't like women riding?" in a cocky tone, and then went into his room laughing.

Stress only worsened my sexsomnia...

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Stop this gaslighting shit I do well with spaniard women and Latinas from latin america.

There's a deliberate effort by anglo media to portray Latinas dating out.
just mexicans
and only KIND OF
nobody views dominicans, ricans etc that way

there's a huge stereotype of latino and hispanic men being romantic chads

you didn't ask "do the latinas in my specific neighborhood like latinos"
you asked "do latinas even like latinos"
and I gave you the answer, which is corroborated even by your own anecdotal experience

just mexicans
and only KIND OF
nobody views dominicans, ricans etc that way

there's a huge stereotype of latino and hispanic men being romantic chads

you didn't ask "do the latinas in my specific neighborhood like latinos"
you asked "do latinas even like latinos"
and I gave you the answer, which is corroborated even by your own anecdotal experience
I heard a black american woman once say no one wants no pablo:soy:

I think me and ortegaaa are right but I'm only talking americanized Latinas being so treacherous and selfhating

I heard a black american woman once say no one wants no pablo:soy:

I think me and ortegaaa are right but I'm only talking americanized Latinas being so treacherous and selfhating
"a black girl said she doesn't race mix"
exactly
race mixing is not the average bro

americanized latina =\= self hating latina
you can find self haters in any race who will only date outside their race
they're usually subhumans though so don't even worry about the shit

what type of latino are you?

I guess I'm not crazy lol for noticing this

"a black girl said she doesn't race mix"
exactly
race mixing is not the average bro

americanized latina =\= self hating latina
you can find self haters in any race who will only date outside their race
they're usually subhumans though so don't even worry about the shit

what type of latino are you?
Nah these women look good

nah
nah they don't

which type of latino are you? rican, dominican type, mexico, el salvador type, etc?
part canarian Spanish from colonial louisiana/new spain .I'm mixed but look full spaniard.I'm also part toscano,black(Senegambian),native american,french etc.colonial louisiana was under spanish rule and was kind of a melting pot.

Last edited:
part canarian Spanish from colonial louisiana/new spain .I'm mixed but look full spaniard.I'm also part toscano,black(Senegambian),native american,french etc.colonial louisiana was under spanish rule and was kind of a melting pot.
ehh well you're going for the latinas that are typically mixed with black, and you're mixed with black
I would ALMOST call it race mixing but I guess not really, because of that

but at the same time you apparently look full spaniard going for girls who probably look a decent amount black and complaining about them going for black guys

ehh well you're going for the latinas that are typically mixed with black, and you're mixed with black
I would ALMOST call it race mixing but I guess not really, because of that

but at the same time you apparently look full spaniard going for girls who probably look a decent amount black and complaining about them going for black guys
I'm 75% white then black then native from the area according to dna test but all black friends call me honkey and cracker as a joke.mom is around half black and quarter native and a bit more than quarter white.she look like the singer 'sofie de puerto rico 'alot.

also these women are rican mestizas or castizas.

Last edited:
i’ve noticed that latinas are one of the only pheno’s to consistently date within their race

IDC if they go for blacks,just that they don't like latino men and I never have seen one with a latino man.

everyone should date everyone.nothing wrong with cultural mixing.

i’ve noticed that latinas are one of the only pheno’s to consistently date within their race
its probabely just my area with these nuyoricans......they even look mestizo and have black box braids dangling on some black guys arm listening to rap music.

Well I’ve seen Latinas dating other races but never them or other Latinas not liking Latinos never

Users who are viewing this thread

Back