Do men get more desperate / thirsty with age ?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Nowadays with juggernaut law in 2022 and women standards for example in mid 20s would most guys secretly be thirsty enough to go online and fuck deformed bitches landwhales and granny’s just for the biological satisfaction ? I noticed fapping is a good cope in younger years late teens and early 20s.. then desperation takes over ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Trilogy
Black women or no want

I’m 21 and so desperate rn I’m gonna just become a cuck tbh tbh

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I think so. It seems like it's mostly old men that make desperate thirst comments

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Adonis
Nowadays with juggernaut law in 2022 and women standards for example in mid 20s would most guys secretly be thirsty enough to go online and fuck deformed bitches landwhales and granny’s just for the biological satisfaction ? I noticed fapping is a good cope in younger years late teens and early 20s.. then desperation takes over ?
fapping is always a good cope

Everyone does. Except for cat aunt beckies waiting for chad

I've gotten less desperate after 24

yes thats why old men hit on me for looking somewhat feminine even though im a beast.

i looked in reflective plastic while in line and this guy was staring at my butt then i turned and stare him dead in eye and later he ask about my apple watch paying like a boomer

I think so. It seems like it's mostly old men that make desperate thirst comments
What makes you think that the majority of old men are even on the internet making comments in the first place?

there is no supply of good looking men. furthermore oldcel 35+ looks like melting potatoes so you have no trouble having sex with 30s year old women.