Do Middle Eastern girls fog Nordic women? (With pics)

Are they the hotter ones?

• Yes

Votes: 37 50.7%
  • No

Votes: 36 49.3%

• Total voters
Whether it is or isn't does not matter. It just proves that a woman need to look white adjacent to fog. So these women just prove white girls fog
What you mean by white features? They dont need colored eyes.

This looks arab stacylite.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, flippasav and Xangsane
Middle Easterns and Med women are the hottest women with dark triad traits.

Sexy cold hearted bitches:

Iraqi:

View attachment 2166752

Armenian I believe:
View attachment 2166780Curry:
View attachment 2166759
Albanian:
View attachment 2166779
Azeri:
View attachment 2166782
Turkish:
View attachment 2166781
Palestinian:
View attachment 2166765
Turkish:
View attachment 2166760
Syrian:
View attachment 2166758
European Jewish Ashkenaz:
View attachment 2166755
Dagestani: (She is half Persian too)
View attachment 2166754
Iranian:
View attachment 2166757

ALL THE WOMEN I SHOWED ABOVE AND BELOW ARE MY FEMALE YANDEX SEARCHES

@KING REIDYZ @Xangsane @SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @soldier_puzzle662
No they’re the uglier ones. Inside and out. Also Albanians are European and therefore white.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 24586 and flippasav
Whether it is or isn't does not matter. It just proves that a woman need to look white adjacent to fog. So these women just prove white girls fog

Not how it works bro.

"White features" means nothing when the woman still visibly looks ethnic. These women don't pass white, they still pass as ethnic

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
No they’re the uglier ones. Inside and out. Also Albanians are European and therefore white.
Your saying this is 'white'?

images

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 23778
Middle Easterns and Med women are the hottest women with dark triad traits.

Sexy cold hearted bitches:

Iraqi:

View attachment 2166752

Armenian I believe:
View attachment 2166780Curry:
View attachment 2166759
Albanian:
View attachment 2166779
Azeri:
View attachment 2166782
Turkish:
View attachment 2166781
Palestinian:
View attachment 2166765
Turkish:
View attachment 2166760
Syrian:
View attachment 2166758
European Jewish Ashkenaz:
View attachment 2166755
Dagestani: (She is half Persian too)
View attachment 2166754
Iranian:
View attachment 2166757

ALL THE WOMEN I SHOWED ABOVE AND BELOW ARE MY FEMALE YANDEX SEARCHES

@KING REIDYZ @Xangsane @SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @soldier_puzzle662
Just post 6 PSL women theory. Good looking people are their own race. Tyrone is closer to Chad than Jamal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceI, 5'7 zoomer and flippasav
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23778 and flippasav
White women absolutely fog Middle Eastern whores back to the slums of Aleppo

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 24586
Good looking brunettes > good looking blondes

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and flippasav
No and insanely cherry picked to show light eyed Middle Eastern girls when the vast majority of Middle Eastern population has dark eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 24586 and 1 other person
Good looking brunettes > good looking blondes
Good-looking blondes > good-looking brunettes > good-looking gingers > female animals > turds > ethnic women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, flippasav and Deleted member 24586
Good-looking blondes > good-looking brunettes > good-looking gingers > female animals > turds > men > ethnic women
Fixed it for you

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Good-looking blondes > good-looking brunettes > good-looking gingers > female animals > turds > ethnic women
Do you prefer European women more then as your conclusion?

• +1
Do you prefer European women more then as your conclusion?
I think objectively speaking European women look way better. It’s not even a competition. But I actually prefer South Asian women even though I don’t find them attractive facially. Plus they have bad bodies on top of it as well so I’m kinda fucked. But cuisine, culture and shared history is much more important to me than looks. Looks fade. Everyone will be ugly someday. So why not be with someone with substance?

• +1
I think objectively speaking European women look way better. It’s not even a competition. But I actually prefer South Asian women even though I don’t find them attractive facially. Plus they have bad bodies on top of it as well so I’m kinda fucked. But cuisine, culture and shared history is much more important to me than looks. Looks fade. Everyone will be ugly someday. So why not be with someone with substance?
Ok there are some areas I can agree on. So overall you would say European women look way better on average that not quite. The other 3 things can value you significantly it's all about their personality like if they are a bitch I wouldn't date them. For example Iranians can be sassy whereas Turkish women can have great personality. Russian women personalities stink

• +1
Race, ethnicity are useless. Beauty is beauty in every part of world.

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11, 5'7 zoomer, Hottaco34 and 1 other person
just find the whitest examples of other ethnic groups theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Xangsane and Deleted member 23778
Ok there are some areas I can agree on. So overall you would say European women look way better on average that not quite. The other 3 things can value you significantly it's all about their personality like if they are a bitch I wouldn't date them. For example Iranians can be sassy whereas Turkish women can have great personality. Russian women personalities stink
Eh in my experience Turkish women are major cunts. Moroccan women are better in that regard. I don’t know any Iranian women. Nor do I know any Russian women. But I know Dutch women. They are really nice. Dutch women especially are very good looking. On top of having a nice face, they are tall, too and have good bones. They got the ultimate package. They don’t have good bodies though but there’s exceptions, of course.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
Eh in my experience Turkish women are major cunts. Moroccan women are better in that regard. I don’t know any Iranian women. Nor do I know any Russian women. But I know Dutch women. They are really nice. Dutch women especially are very good looking. On top of having a nice face, they are tall, too and have good bones. They got the ultimate package. They don’t have good bodies though but there’s exceptions, of course.
Fair enough

• +1
White supremacists has no limit in being retard. What is the meaning of white ? are Turks nigger?

Keep coping bhai this is what every ethnic group looks like, the darker looking ones are a minority.

/s

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Every single one of them are 5.5+ PSL

Yes OP is obviously cherry picking. That's not the point. The point is degenerate cumskin women whether they Angloids or Nordics will NEVER fog like them

White supremacists has no limit in being retard. What is the meaning of white ? are Turks nigger?
Only frisians are white

everyone outside of the deep blue area is non-white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 23778
Depends on who you ask. I used to think all Europeans were white regardless of phenotype. But now I don’t. Turks are deathniks to me.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Not how it works bro.

"White features" means nothing when the woman still visibly looks ethnic. These women don't pass white, they still pass as ethnic
I am not saying they pass as White. I am saying that using women with visibly white features makes no sense. It admits that women need white features to fog
If Greeks are considered white then so are Albanians.
But are they though? The whole Meds being White thing is an online phenomenon

But are they though? The whole Meds being White thing is an online phenomenon
Ancient Greece is considered Europe’s first civilization. Personally I only think Germanics, Nordics, Anglo-Saxons and Celtics are white.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 23778
Nigga , arab girls fogs

White women are hotter, but ur retarded if ur gonna try call menas ugly.
They are ugly, I see them everyday I live in an area full of them. They are subhuman and fatter than black women on avg. it is what it is they are not hot nor do they fogg they are only above black and curry women due to skin complexion that’s literally their only saving grace and why they aren’t lower on the pecking order

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
They are ugly, I see them everyday I live in an area full of them. They are subhuman and fatter than black women on avg. it is what it is they are not hot nor do they fogg they are only above black and curry women due to skin complexion that’s literally their only saving grace and why they aren’t lower on the pecking order
Something else we can agree on.

YEAH I see fat nordic everyday.. They must be very ugly race. Sorry but thats not how it works. If you want compare nordic women with middle eastern.. You need compare them with women that take care of themselves.

Ancient Greece is considered Europe’s first civilization. Personally I only think Germanics, Nordics, Anglo-Saxons and Celtics are white.
OK and Rome was too. Doesn't mean Italians are White. In fact Whites look very different from Romans as seen here:
7ad

• JFL
Reactions: blackpillerguy
I am R1b Turk how about me? I look like 6ix9ine and Richard Ramirez
I'm just taking the piss, 'white' means nothing to anyone besides americans who attach their personalities to it despite mexicans being more european than they are.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
They don’t but I luv both :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: inceI and flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: inceI and flippasav

Users who are viewing this thread

Back