Do Middle Eastern girls fog Nordic women? (With pics)

Are they the hotter ones?

• Yes

Votes: 37 50.7%
  • No

Votes: 36 49.3%

• Total voters
i hate it when people post legit model girls or super hot girls (who make living off their looks) and act like that's the average from that country lol
You’d be shocked to know they are all my female version Yandex search images

They are ugly, I see them everyday I live in an area full of them. They are subhuman and fatter than black women on avg. it is what it is they are not hot nor do they fogg they are only above black and curry women due to skin complexion that’s literally their only saving grace and why they aren’t lower on the pecking order

Ur a nigger who's mad that a arab rejected you lmao

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
You’d be shocked to know they are all my female version Yandex search images
you legit posted top models with 10 million of subscribers dude and singers who got like 50 millions

Most Middle Eastern girls (and men) have dark eyes. Light-eyed people in the Middle East are a small minority. You showing only light-eyed Middle Eastern girls is cherry-picking.

Ur interested in Chinks. Maybe sit this one out faggot.

Your flat faced flat chested moon faced mail order chink bride is waiting for you

you legit posted top models with 10 million of subscribers dude and singers who got like 50 millions
Not quite if I am saying they are my look alikes they are stop the cope

Not quite if I am saying they are my look alikes they are stop the cope
I don't know how you look but if they were your looksmatch then you wouldn't be on here, just saying, these girls you posted have top tier features alongside top tier facial developpement

Ur interested in Chinks. Maybe sit this one out faggot.

Your flat faced flat chested moon faced mail order chink bride is waiting for you
Asians >>> Middle Eastern girls

No and insanely cherry picked to show light eyed Middle Eastern girls when the vast majority of Middle Eastern population has dark eyes.

Your dick gets hard for ugly ass gooks.

I don't know how you look but if they were your looksmatch then you wouldn't be on here, just saying, these girls you posted have top tier features alongside top tier facial developpement
Lifefuel

Ur a nigger who's mad that a arab rejected you lmao
I have pulled Arab foids from clubs I’m the ethnic slayer I don’t slay white girls I slay ethnic foids. Trust me your women are not hard to pull for me I have the pheno that Islamic cultured women find higly attractive in men @Manchild has seen proof so had @Yuhbwoynadia the fact is the avg Arab girl looks like my left nut after being blue balled by a terra Stacy.

But hey keep on projecting abdullah it won’t change reality your women are ugly

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I have pulled Arab foids from clubs I’m the ethnic slayer I don’t slay white girls I slay ethnic foids. Trust me your women are not hard to pull @Manchild has seen proof so had @Yuhbwoynadia the fact is the avg Arab girl looks like my left nut after being blue balled by a terra Stacy.

But hey keep on projecting abdullah it won’t change reality your women are ugly
Abudullah, nice try Tyrone. I'm half nordic, and my name isn't Abudullah.

Ur not pulling shit in the club, hence your weird projection. No one who truly gets play is that desperate to try and call a group of hot women "uGly"

But you do you nigga. Whatever works in your little monkey dreams.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
No. No they do not lmao

Middle eastern women destroy ugly ass chinks.

At least middle easterns have nice curvy bodies, and big eyes.

Gooks have literally nothing going for them.

Abudullah, nice try Tyrone. I'm half nordic, and my name isn't Abudullah.

Ur not pulling shit in the club, hence your weird projection. No one who truly gets play is that desperate to try and call a group of hot women "uGly"

But you do you nigga. Whatever works in your little monkey dreams.
Lmfao 🤣 @FailedNormieManlet has seen my face and build trust me when I say I can pull 90% of ethncis in a nightclub. Only reason why I suck with White girls is cos I’m picky with them (I also find most of them ugly as well but they still mogg arab girls) and I’m autistic.

Your women are not hot dude it’s the truth. Turk women are the only hot women in the Middle East and those are ONLY THE WHITE PASSING ONES. Face this and move on Omar the raped viking slave

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
They do. They age better, they have more feminine faces, etc

Feminine faces? Looking a 10 year old isn't feminine bro. It's gross. Gooks are disgusting looking.

Lmfao 🤣 @FailedNormieManlet has seen my face and build trust me when I say I can pull 90% of ethncis in a nightclub. Only reason why I suck with White girls is cos I’m picky with them (I also find most of them ugly as well but they still mogg arab girls) and I’m autistic.

Your women are not hot dude it’s the truth. Turk women are the only hot women in the Middle East and those are ONLY THE WHITE PASSING ONES. Face this and move on Omar the raped viking slave

Cringe. OMaR, AbUdlLAH.

My name is white as it gets, and my family are Christians.

But cute assumption George Floyd. I'm sure overweight beckies are desperate for your shitstain lookingself.

Middle Easterns and Med women are the hottest women with dark triad traits.

Sexy cold hearted bitches:

Iraqi:

View attachment 2166752

Armenian I believe:
View attachment 2166780Curry:
View attachment 2166759
Albanian:
View attachment 2166779
Azeri:
View attachment 2166782
Turkish:
View attachment 2166781
Palestinian:
View attachment 2166765
Turkish:
View attachment 2166760
Syrian:
View attachment 2166758
European Jewish Ashkenaz:
View attachment 2166755
Dagestani: (She is half Persian too)
View attachment 2166754
Iranian:
View attachment 2166757

ALL THE WOMEN I SHOWED ABOVE AND BELOW ARE MY FEMALE YANDEX SEARCHES

@KING REIDYZ @Xangsane @SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @soldier_puzzle662
all gigafrauded with pounds of makeup and filters

they're hot but niggas gas them up way too much

muh princess jasmine

Feminine faces? Looking a 10 year old isn't feminine bro. It's gross. Gooks are disgusting looking.
Asian girls >>>>> MENA girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Ethniframementalcel
Cringe. OMaR, AbUdlLAH.

My name is white as it gets, and my family are Christians.

But cute assumption George Floyd. I'm sure overweight beckies are desperate for your shitstain lookingself.
Ah I see Omar the ex slave viking rape baby what you said is soley accurate and not based on biases because your half sand nigger. Hmm Omal Olaf ibn Erikson how peculiar.

I don’t fuck subhumans that’s why I don’t slay white foids I slay your women Aka ethncis cos I can fuck gl ones that are nice and slim with minimal effort when clubbing thanks 😊

Not as good as Latinas but still fog

Ah I see Omar the ex slave viking rape baby what you said is soley accurate and not based on biases because your half sand nigger. Hmm Omal Olaf ibn Erikson how peculiar.

I don’t fuck subhumans that’s why I don’t slay white foids I slay your women Aka ethncis cos I can fuck gl ones that are nice and slim with minimal effort when clubbing thanks 😊

Your people literally have to protest so they don't get shot by the police LMAOO

Imagine being the most universally hated race in the world, and still having the audacity to stereotype 💀💀

Like nigga, at least i blend in with the average European. You go into the wrong neighbourhood, and next thing you know... ur being hung like your ancestors

Asian girls >>>>> MENA girls

Cope more buddy. Your ugly ass dog eating chinks aren't gonna fuck you. Or maybe they will, gooks are pretty known for taking the leftover white men.

Cope more buddy. Your ugly ass dog eating chinks aren't gonna fuck you. Or maybe they will, gooks are pretty known for taking the leftover white men.
Asian food >>> MENA food. You seem mad, incel.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Asian food >>> MENA food. You seem mad, incel.

Incel? Someone whos dick gets hard for gooks, and posts random chinks on a looksmax forum titled "squishy squishy", has 0 right to speak.

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Ethniframementalcel
Incel? Someone whos dick gets hard for gooks, and posts random chinks on a looksmax forum titled "squishy squishy", has 0 right to speak.
You should relax. Maybe get some pussy, it should help.

• JFL
Your people literally have to protest so they don't get shot by the police LMAOO

Imagine being the most universally hated race in the world, and still having the audacity to stereotype 💀💀

Like nigga, at least i blend in with the average European. You go into the wrong neighbourhood, and next thing you know... ur being hung like your ancestors
Yawn. And your people cry everyday cos of islamaphobia keep it coming you sand nigger mutt as if your people aren’t hated the world over for worshipping the moon god you bitch.

Avg Arab is hated in Europe more than avg black that’s the irony of your comment. Don’t belive me speak to your white friends 😉 you are excused cos you are white passing never forget that if you looked
Like your semetic side you’d be the biggest victim of hate crimes even in my country you pakis and Arabs are the biggest victims of hate crime becasue nobody likes you allahu ackbar Niggas

Even white Americans hate Arabs more than negros let that sink in lmfao

You should relax. Maybe get some pussy, it should help.

Nice projection buddy. Maybe you should get pussy, and you'll stop posting "squishies squishies" at your big age.

And no, gooks don't count.

Yawn. And your people cry everyday cos of islamaphobia keep it coming you sand nigger mutt as if your people aren’t hated the world over for worshipping the moon god you bitch.

Avg Arab is hated in Europe more than avg black that’s the irony of your comment. Don’t belive me speak to your white friends 😉 you are excused cos you are white passing never forget that if you looked
Like your semetic side you’d be the biggest victim of hate crimes even in my country you pakis and Arabs are the biggest victims of hate crime becasue nobody likes you allahu ackbar Niggas

I'm not a muslim. Once again.

I know blacks are retarded, but are you that retarded your not even capable of using ur big nigger brain to read a paragraph properly?

Damn, no wonder blacks are the lowest income people in the world.💀

Nice projection buddy. Maybe you should get pussy, and you'll stop posting "squishies squishies" at your big age.

And no, gooks don't count.
MENA women are bottom of the barrel. Sorry to break it to you buddy boyo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm not a muslim. Once again.

I know blacks are retarded, but are you that retarded your not even capable of using ur big nigger brain to read a paragraph properly?

Damn, no wonder blacks are the lowest income people in the world.💀
It doesn’t matter to white people muslim == arab even if your not a Muslim they don’t GAF your the same thing understand Omar Olaf ibn Erickson

Yeah yeah carry on your still the most hated group in Europe, when whites say “no more immagrints” it’s your face on the cover letter not mine 😉 even the French openly say they despise you sand shits. Sure they don’t like blacks but they save their anger for your people.

It doesn’t matter to white people muslim == arab even if your not a Muslim they don’t GAF your the same thing understand Omar Olaf ibn Erickson

Yeah yeah carry on your still the most hated group in Europe, when whites say “no more immagrints” it’s your face on the cover letter not mine 😉 even the French openly say they despise you sand shits. Sure they don’t like blacks but they save their anger for your people.

I'm half white dumbass. I'm also white passing.

Worry about yourself. You're universally hated in every single country.

Imagine being a nigger and attempting to be racist.

Your people are literally the most annoying breed on earth. The whole reason why we have political correctness, is because you niggers aren't capable of doing anything but crying over racist.

Your history to so fucking shit, you had to steal a history that isn't yours, in an attempt to try and prove you people contribute anything to society 💀

Asians have higher IQ too

No shit. Asians are ugly ass subhuman midgets, the least they can be is smart if they're gonna look that shit

That being said, IQ has nothing to do with the argument. So move along.

I'm half white dumbass. I'm also white passing.

Worry about yourself. You're universally hated in every single country.

Imagine being a nigger and attempting to be racist.

Your people are literally the most annoying breed on earth. The whole reason why we have political correctness, is because you niggers aren't capable of doing anything but crying over racist.

Your history to so fucking shit, you had to steal a history that isn't yours, in an attempt to try and prove you people contribute anything to society 💀
DOEST matter OMAD OLAF IBN ERIKSON YOUR SEMETIC BROTHERS HALF OF TOUR BLOOD IS THE MOST HATED GROUP IN EUROPE. Even the chinks prefer blacks to sand niggers like you never forget that your kind is even more reviled than mine. Discriminate against blacks and you get punished say rude things to Arabs and nobody cares 🤣🤣😉

Little sand Nigger go back to your tent Bedouin

DOEST matter OMAD OLAF IBN ERIKSON YOUR SEMETIC BROTHERS HALF OF TOUR BLOOD IS THE MOST HATED GROUP IN EUROPE. Even the chinks prefer blacks to sand niggers like you never forget that your kind is even more reviled than mine. Discriminate against blacks and you get punished say rude things to Arabs and nobody cares 🤣🤣😉

Little sand Nigger go back to your tent Bedouin

Didn't read any of that.

I'm taller than you, i mog, and win.

Your a dirty black nigger who's sad a "sand nigger" rejected him, so he projects by crying about it online.

Cope harder monkey.

No shit. Asians are ugly ass subhuman midgets, the least they can be is smart if they're gonna look that shit

That being said, IQ has nothing to do with the argument. So move along.
They aesthetics fog, aging fog, and IQ fog. Supreme humans really.

Didn't read any of that.

I'm taller than you, i mog, and win.

Your a dirty black nigger who's sad a "sand nigger" rejected him, so he projects by crying about it online.

Cope harder monkey.
Sand nigger. The irony is I never read the shit u said either other than “I’m half white” so rope now you little mutt I’ll fuck you up irl bitch

They aesthetics fog, aging fog, and IQ fog. Supreme humans really.

Asians don't fog shit lool.

TOP CHINK CELEBS WITH 0 MAKEUP:
Unnamed 72
Maxresdefault 14
9a5606a8db37a3f812bb241d10398d96  without makeup kpop
Ed7zehFX0AcxXiR 4

MENA CELEBS WITH NO MAKEUP:
27886864 0 image a 35 1588340846834
00541bafbaec50fa194065dca6c34c24
EntyHelwa 3
47853E4500000578 5205449 image a 19 1513941678589

Attachments

• Et4Gx5KWgAEcEj8.jpeg
    Et4Gx5KWgAEcEj8.jpeg
    174.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, PointOfNoReturn and flippasav
Sand nigger. The irony is I never read the shit u said either other than “I’m half white” so rope now you little mutt I’ll fuck you up irl bitch

HAHAHAHA

Look at the dirty little nigger monkey making threats. How pathetic, you ain't fucking shit up.

Lol, typical nigger activities threatening to get violence. Careful Tyrone, when the police come shoot your ass, you won't be so brave.

Typical nigger, and his lack of father figure. Always violent lot. What low iq and missing dad does to a nigga

Asians > white >>> the rest.

• +1
Middle Easterns and Med women are the hottest women with dark triad traits.

Sexy cold hearted bitches:

Iraqi:

View attachment 2166752

Armenian I believe:
View attachment 2166780Curry:
View attachment 2166759
Albanian:
View attachment 2166779
Azeri:
View attachment 2166782
Turkish:
View attachment 2166781
Palestinian:
View attachment 2166765
Turkish:
View attachment 2166760
Syrian:
View attachment 2166758
European Jewish Ashkenaz:
View attachment 2166755
Dagestani: (She is half Persian too)
View attachment 2166754
Iranian:
View attachment 2166757

ALL THE WOMEN I SHOWED ABOVE AND BELOW ARE MY FEMALE YANDEX SEARCHES

@KING REIDYZ @Xangsane @SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @soldier_puzzle662
White passing Middle Eastern Girls are literally ideal. Hot, exotic and the least feminist.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
I'm picking the traditional middle eastern stacy easy choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back