Do Middle Eastern girls fog Nordic women? (With pics)

Are they the hotter ones?

• Yes

Votes: 37 50.7%
  • No

Votes: 36 49.3%

• Total voters
No and insanely cherry picked to show light eyed Middle Eastern girls when the vast majority of Middle Eastern population has dark eyes.
Wait, hang on most have dark eyes

Massive cope

Did you read what I wrote
You clearly said most have dark eyes and ALL the girls I showed have ‘light’ when most of them are dark instead

You clearly said most have dark eyes and ALL the girls I showed have ‘light’ when most of them are dark instead
Most Middle Eastern girls (and men) have dark eyes. Light-eyed people in the Middle East are a small minority. You showing only light-eyed Middle Eastern girls is cherry-picking.

Most Middle Eastern girls (and men) have dark eyes. Light-eyed people in the Middle East are a small minority. You showing only light-eyed Middle Eastern girls is cherry-picking.
*Some*

Eh in my experience Turkish women are major cunts. Moroccan women are better in that regard. I don’t know any Iranian women. Nor do I know any Russian women. But I know Dutch women. They are really nice. Dutch women especially are very good looking. On top of having a nice face, they are tall, too and have good bones. They got the ultimate package. They don’t have good bodies though but there’s exceptions, of course.
Major cunts to you? That’s probably cos you’re curry and Turkish people (especially women) think they’re white/euro and not deathniks so they treat us like shit to distance themselves from us despite them being seen as non white cockroaches by the majority of the planet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
YEAH I see fat nordic everyday.. They must be very ugly race. Sorry but thats not how it works. If you want compare nordic women with middle eastern.. You need compare them with women that take care of themselves.
The avg Arab girl is uglier than avg Whire girl.
List goes like this
Cumskin/mongrel
Spic
Chink (only due to dating apps and shit I personally think they are bottom tier)
Mongrel again depending on your preference
Turk
Ayrab
Native Murican
Curry/black
Polyneasan
Abo

That’s the list. Arab women are at best mid tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
List goes like this
Cumskin/mongrel
Spic
Chink (only due to dating apps and shit I personally think they are bottom tier)
Turk
Ayrab
Native Murican
Curry/black
Polyneasan
Abo

Aborigine is last jfl. Top is Iranian and Swedish though

Eh in my experience Turkish women are major cunts. Moroccan women are better in that regard. I don’t know any Iranian women. Nor do I know any Russian women. But I know Dutch women. They are really nice. Dutch women especially are very good looking. On top of having a nice face, they are tall, too and have good bones. They got the ultimate package. They don’t have good bodies though but there’s exceptions, of course.
Major cunts to you? That’s probably cos you’re curry and Turkish people (especially women) think they’re white/euro and not deathniks so they treat us like shit to distance themselves from us despite them being seen as non white cockroaches by the majority of the planet.
Arabs and Turks and whites hate curries. I have a theory that it’s due to curries being cuacasoid as well and they see a reflection of themselves in curries. This causes them to hate them cos it’s like them on a bad day I guess.

Just a theory ofc. Also curries are dark skin and Eurasians despise dark skin that’s why I say curries should have been connected to Africa or AUS instead of Eurasian landmass RIP BHAII

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Arabs and Turks and whites hate curries. I have a theory that it’s due to curries being cuacasoid as well and they see a reflection of themselves in curries. This causes them to hate them cos it’s like them on a bad day I guess.

Just a theory ofc. Also curries are dark skin and Eurasians despise dark skin that’s why I say curries should have been connected to Africa or AUS instead of Eurasian landmass RIP BHAII
If Arabs and Turks aren’t Caucasoid What are they? Negroasiancaucoid?

• +1
just post edited pics of 99th pctl faces to present a theory theory

says more about u than a typical woman there
1. Take a picture of yourself
2. Morph yourself to female using faceapp
3. Open Yandex
4. Find searches

• JFL
Reactions: 190cm90kg
List goes like this
Cumskin/mongrel
Spic
Turk
Ayrab
Native Murican
Curry/black
Polyneasan
Abo

Arabs are mixed race with bigger population. They are much more varied than Turkish women.. If you want see different arabs. You need to go in Usa because there are all kinds of arabs there. Syrians, Iraqis, Palestinians, yemenis, egyptians, lebaneses etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
Arabs are mixed race with bigger population. They are much more varied than Turkish women..
You do realise Turks are literally the mix between chinks Cumskins and Iranians right and even some curry? Dumbass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 24586
@
ArcticStorm
@ArcticStorm @
exo
@exo @M@MeKKa @
Hoso
@Hoso @@Vain786 @@Biggdink @@Ekil73_YT @
Erudición
@Erudición @@WanderingBurro @@anoright @@Jacob Hate @P@Phillybeard1996 @
Ai Impact
@Ai Impact @
Iteration
@Iteration @M@Marsik @
nineteen
@nineteen @
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @@holdin'on @@hattrick @@kumquat @
KING REIDYZ
@KING REIDYZ @@SuperSpoonman @
RetardSubhuman
@RetardSubhuman @B@Bojack @@Shieda_Kayn @
BigJimsWornOutTires
@BigJimsWornOutTires @@Manchild @@Anchor_Ship@
fauxfox
@fauxfox @
Octillionaire
@Octillionaire @
gribsufer1
@gribsufer1 @S@soldier_puzzle662 @@PrinceLuenLeoncur @@rand anon @
Zangano1
@Zangano1 @K@Kronos @@incel194012940 @
Matthias8272
@Matthias8272 @@EverythingMattersCel @@OldRooster @@Reckless Turtle @@Suimaxxer @B@Bojack @@DaRealSixpence @@anon56 @@attarde75 @@spiderman2 @@Reformed @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
BongMog
@BongMog @@ascendedd @@andy9432 @@St.TikTokcel @@User49 @@
Akuma
@Akuma @B@brain_destruction @
vinn98
@vinn98 @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
WanderingBurro
ihatereddit
@ihatereddit @
Escarabajo
@Escarabajo @
Splinter901
@Splinter901 @@Mumbai Savior @
datboijj
@datboijj @
Razeb
@Razeb @
Enfant terrible
@Enfant terrible @@HumidVent @@Ethniframementalcel @@Pikabro @@MoggerGaston @@Aladin @@cytoplasm @@Bushman @@Sanguinius @@fogdart @
WayneSarcosuhus
@WayneSarcosuhus @@latincell95 @@latino_ @@Tyronecell @@Acne Victim @D@Deepmaxer @@hopeless NTmaxxer @@Vain786 @@FML0908 @@efidescontinuado @L@lilrope @@mrriceguy @@skinnytwink @@Bonesbonesbonesbone @@zv1212 @@Shitfacegoodbod=mog @@dutchboi @@malicieusss@@reptiles @G@Geoff2024 @@Grel Hellscream @@moggingmachine @@7zyzz7 @@B1B2 @C@colesp @@baldgeeza @@shazam @@try2beme @@Allornothing @@julianchicago @@optimisticzoomer @GnomePilledSigma @
Interested
@Interested @@HAPAgymcel @I@IndraBC @@5.5psl @L@Lawton88@K@keepgrindingbro @@russiancel @@Blackpilled1027 @@longjohnmong @@blite @@geezcel A @@House Lannister @@Tallooksmaxxer @@Arborist @@hormonetherapy @@zv1212 @C@cloUder @@curlyheadjames @@Chad1212 @@LiteralCaucasian @@Shako Mako @@Umbra @@Corleone @@ascension! @@BrahminBoss @@Beastimmung @@Exterminator

• JFL
You do realise Turks are literally the mix between chinks Cumskins and Iranians right and even some curry? Dumbass
Arabs are as mixed as Turkish people. Want make them better looking? I have been in TURKEY and they look like arabs. But there are huge arab community in all over the world and they have been mixed with other races.

Last edited:
dark looks female or death

• +1
Middle Easterns and Med women are the hottest women with dark triad traits.

Sexy cold hearted bitches:

Iraqi:

View attachment 2166752

Armenian I believe:
View attachment 2166780Curry:
View attachment 2166759
Albanian:
View attachment 2166779
Azeri:
View attachment 2166782
Turkish:
View attachment 2166781
Palestinian:
View attachment 2166765
Turkish:
View attachment 2166760
Syrian:
View attachment 2166758
European Jewish Ashkenaz:
View attachment 2166755
Dagestani: (She is half Persian too)
View attachment 2166754
Iranian:
View attachment 2166757

ALL THE WOMEN I SHOWED ABOVE AND BELOW ARE MY FEMALE YANDEX SEARCHES

@KING REIDYZ @Xangsane @SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @soldier_puzzle662
The iraqi girl bad asff🤤🤤

• +1
No clue why but then why are Moroccans relatively better?

Yeah, the only ones who don’t hate South Asians are South Asians themselves. JFL.

Nordic girls have better bones they also breed chads while middle eastern have less bones and breed ethnik subhumans

you are comparing high E goddesses with low T boys basically

Yeah, the only ones who don’t hate South Asians are South Asians themselves. JFL.
The struggles of being a member of the dsrk
Alliance

• +1
Reactions: inceI and Xangsane

Iraqi:

View attachment 2166752

Armenian I believe:
View attachment 2166759
Albanian:
View attachment 2166779
Azeri:
View attachment 2166782
Turkish:
View attachment 2166781
Palestinian:
View attachment 2166765
Turkish:
View attachment 2166760
Syrian:
View attachment 2166758
View attachment 2166755
View attachment 2166754
Iranian:
View attachment 2166757

Imo the ones with Brunette Western Euro/Eastern Euro pheno mog everybody to death

Iraqi:

View attachment 2166752

Armenian I believe:
View attachment 2166759
Albanian:
View attachment 2166779
Azeri:
View attachment 2166782
Turkish:
View attachment 2166781
Palestinian:
View attachment 2166765
Turkish:
View attachment 2166760
Syrian:
View attachment 2166758
View attachment 2166755
View attachment 2166754
Iranian:
View attachment 2166757

not even close, nordics fog

@Ozell Israelite THEY ALL FOG ISRAELITE WOMEN

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Cope, they are 125% better than your baboon israelite looking troons, dogcel:LOL:

“israelite” doesn’t exist but Israelite (so-called Negro) women look way better than these ugly heathen women and they definitely look better than an ugly donkey faced ricecel like you 😆.

Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) men, Madai (so-called Persian) men, and Tiras (so-called Turkish) men are all more masculine than you chinky eyed Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) men 😂.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
I'm just taking the piss, 'white' means nothing to anyone besides americans who attach their personalities to it despite mexicans being more european than they are.
I get this if you're talking about anglo saxon type white trash, but I think even they are more 'european' than Mexicans

I get this if you're talking about anglo saxon type white trash, but I think even they are more 'european' than Mexicans
mexicans have a higher prevalence of blond hair than northern americans do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Deleted member 28414
mexicans have a higher prevalence of blond hair than northern americans do.
Probably because there's a billion trillion ethnic minorities here. Idk, doesn't really apply to me, my mom's entire side is full of natural blonde moggers

Most mena women dont look like that
i hate it when people post legit model girls or super hot girls (who make living off their looks) and act like that's the average from that country lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and thenewhebbe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back