Do Middle Eastern people look more European or South Asian?

Do Middle Eastern people look more European or South Asian?

• Total voters
@yeeyeeslayer this guy is half white btw
I know but he's talking about his people as a whole not himself and his immediate family lmao

and to claim that Iranians as a whole are white is bs

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
only like 2 country does tbh not all
None do bro, I went multiple times in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia and they ALL for the exception of like 3 look brown. Brown like this guys:

• Hmm...
Reactions: kalluss
I know but he's talking about his people as a whole not himself and his immediate family lmao

and to claim that Iranians as a whole are white is bs
most are lighter than gulf arabs, some look like indians, a minority is white tbh

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
None do bro, I went multiple times in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia and they ALL for the exception of like 3 look brown. Brown like this guys: View attachment 3203494
im a 100% pure algerian and were we live there is not a single brownskin dude we are all white as hell for some reason it does depending on where you going because some seem way whiter than other

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and 97baHater
idk about morocco and tunisia to me they are indian

most are lighter than gulf arabs, some look like indians, a minority is white tbh
I know

I'm not arguing that gulf Arabs are white or whiter than Iranians Iranians are whiter for sure but that still doesn't make them white

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and sportsmogger
We are still way whiter than the Average Saudi Arabian on the streets of Jeddah
obviously you guys are whiter than saudis lmfao this isn't even a discussion,

you still aren't white tho,

you guys are like on par with Iraqis and levantines in terms of how white you are

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Autismcel
I know

I'm not arguing that gulf Arabs are white or whiter than Iranians Iranians are whiter for sure but that still doesn't make them white
yeah

just saying

iranians arent white, they just have some white passing ppl, at most those white passing people would pass as bosnian/italian

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and yeeyeeslayer
im a 100% pure algerian and were we live there is not a single brownskin dude we are all white as hell for some reason it does depending on where you going because some seem way whiter than other
@Autismcel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel and kalluss
This thread turned into another. I'm whiter you shitskin thread. North Africans claiming to be white, Iranians claiming to be white. Now all we need is a few pakis and turks and we can have those old muslim race wars on twitter @97baHater @Autismcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Offensive Bias, Marsiere214 and 4 others
yeah

just saying

iranians arent white, they just have some white passing ppl, at most those white passing people would pass as bosnian/italian
water, having a significant white passing population doesn't make your people white as a monolith when the majority is very clearly ethnic/deathnic lmao

• +1
This thread turned into another. I'm whiter you shitskin thread. North Africans claiming to be white, Iranians claiming to be white. Now all we need is a few pakis and turks and we can have those old muslim race wars on twitter @97baHater @Autismcel
:lul::lul::lul: imagine their ancestors seeing them try to be as white as possible

fucking despicable

they're literally perpetuating white supremacy

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Marsiere214, Shahnameh and 3 others
obviously you guys are whiter than saudis lmfao this isn't even a discussion,

you still aren't white tho,

you guys are like on par with Iraqis and levantines in terms of how white you are
Iraqis yes

Levantines no, as much as he's trying to shove himself with them

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, sportsmogger and kalluss
I really don't care much tbh, I was just debunking that dude's "sources"

Features > skin color

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, kalluss and 97baHater
literally the side of my mother are all blue eyed white skin Algerian such cope i didnt inrinht it all my cousins have it expect me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, 97baHater and sportsmogger
ok maybe not all but like i said in my city we are alllllll white bro im not lying fr fr
I'm literally an Algerian nigger, drop the city where 90% are white:lul::lul::lul: The whitest area I've seen was around Kabylia on the coast, coastal population is the whitest but even then the majority is still brown. As a matter of fact, wa7ran has the most whites after 9bayli and it's still less than 5%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skinnycel_, PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger and 1 other person
literally the side of my mother are all blue eyed white skin Algerian such cope i didnt inrinht it all my cousins have it expect me
I do believe you because my mom has white skin, and green eyes. But it's a minority everyone around her are brown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, sportsmogger and kalluss
I'm literally an Algerian nigger, drop the city where 90% are white:lul::lul::lul: The whitest area I've seen was around Kabylia on the coast, coastal population is the whitest but even then the majority is still brown. As a matter of fact, wa7ran has the most whites after 9bayli and it's still less than 5%
i agree but my answer isnt concerned to the whole country it self i just never founded a brown algerian when i went there

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
total vandal victory :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Shahnameh and kalluss
So true bro so many MENAs are desperate asf to be white it's pathetic esp Iranians, Turks, Kurds, Berbers and Lebanese

those ethnic groups have the most white wannabes in my experience

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, n9wiff and Jason Voorhees
north African like me look European cuz we actually have European roots
Most North Africans do not look White jfl.

Hell, North Africans are often more hated than Black Africans in many parts of Europe, especially Moroccans and Algerians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skinnycel_, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Marsiere214 and 3 others
You don't know what you're talking about. Vandal were a minority and every single genetic data prove they NEVER left a trace in North Africa, the allele that allow Nafri to have light eyes and skin are from the EEF women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, kalluss and sportsmogger
I do believe you because my mom has white skin, and green eyes. But it's a minority everyone around her are brown
i live near the mountain its true that the place you will find the most brown are in the cities

• +1
You don't know what you're talking about. Vandal were a minority and every single genetic data prove they NEVER left a trace in North Africa, the allele that allow Nafri to have light eyes and skin are from the EEF women
just trolling him

ive never seen a north african irl with light eyes, maybe one guy with hazel at the most

i dont think its as common as he says

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Marsiere214, kalluss and 1 other person
Most North Africans do not look White jfl.

Hell, North Africans are often more hated than Black Africans in many parts of Europe, especially Moroccans and Algerians.
they have mixed ancestry that includes European roots

• JFL
lmao retards here literally choosing famous people like actors/actresses (so people chosen for their looks) to try to represent the average population of their country :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you want to know how the average people of a country look like, literally just type into google images "(ethnicity name) crowd" or "group of (ethnicity name).

Youll see how the average people of that place looks like.

• +1
its not common if you live in a shitwhole but ig thats where most poeple live im sorry for making it seem so common when its not just some place are more concerted than others

• JFL
ur saying algerians and moroccans have european dna? spanish and french
they fucked with romans , byzantines and vandals so technically yes

• JFL
they have mixed ancestry that includes European roots
That Caucasian admixture is Semitic 90% of the time bro.

Ya'll don't have a community like Phoenicians in Lebanon.

they fucked with romans , byzantines and vandals so technically yes
romans and byzantines were dark, and as @97baHater said vandals didnt leave a trace in their genes
its not common if you live in a shitwhole but ig thats where most poeple live im sorry for making it seem so common when its not just some place are more concerted than others
id believe u if u said its more common in the northern mountains or some shit, cause thats where the kabyle live i think, not to sure

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and kalluss
just trolling him

ive never seen a north african irl with light eyes, maybe one guy with hazel at the most

it's not. I lived around North Africans most of my life, I can count on the fingers of my hand the amount of them who had light eyes.

There is a strong minority with pale skin but you can always tell them apart from Europeans because of their features, they often look like Benzema

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, yeeyeeslayer and kalluss
So true bro so many MENAs are desperate asf to be white it's pathetic esp Iranians, Turks, Kurds, Berbers and Lebanese

those ethnic groups have the most white wannabes in my experience
afghan Pashtuns too to an extent lol

just trolling him

they rarely do but when they do it looks insane

• +1
romans and byzantines were dark, and as @97baHater said vandals didnt leave a trace in their genes

id believe u if u said its more common in the northern mountains or some shit, cause thats where the kabyle live i think, not to sure
romans = european
you ask if they had european roots smarty

it is more common in the nothern moutain to have light eyes i know some from there and they do
i live in the north-eastern part (menaa is the town) mostly 1/3 of the poeple you will see have light eyes but all i know is that like i said all my cousin and uncle from my mother sides has light blue eyes

• +1
romans = european
you ask if they had european roots smarty

it is more common in the nothern moutain to have light eyes i know some from there and they do
i live in the north-eastern part (menaa is the town) mostly 1/3 of the poeple you will see have light eyes but all i know is that like i said all my cousin and uncle from my mother sides has light blue eyes
light blue is a stretch, show proof

• +1
light blue is a stretch, show proof
The only MENA country which consistently has hella ppl with light eyes like that is Lebanon

Best looking country in the region imo

• +1
Shitskin is shitskin
Tbf I've seen so many dark shitalians atp that you know what any dalit can claim med

The only MENA country which consistently has hella ppl with light eyes like that is Lebanon

Best looking country in the region imo
yeah, lebanon or syria imo

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer