Do Middle Eastern people look more European or South Asian?

Do Middle Eastern people look more European or South Asian?

• Total voters
not talking like a10 im saying A50-A60
still

ive never seen a north african with blue eyes

only saw one west asian with blue eyes, he was iranian but they were dark blue

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
still

ive never seen a north african with blue eyes

only saw one west asian with blue eyes, he was iranian but they were dark blue
ok but i dont have pics of their eyes and what would i get from lying in a incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
its hazel but not brown

• +1
im pretty sure its because of my father since he has the browness eye possbile my brother has dark green eyes

idk about morocco and tunisia to me they are indian

ara ltabon mok dak tilifon ncho wach dorigine

• JFL
Reactions: Skinnycel_ and kalluss

mfw a country that is in proximity to endogenous nafri phenos, europe, and subsaharian africa looks diverse 🤯

• +1
Reactions: Skinnycel_
I know but he's talking about his people as a whole not himself and his immediate family lmao

and to claim that Iranians as a whole are white is bs
Honestly. Middle easterners look in between currie and Europeans.

Levantine look more euro, but Gulf look more curry. I even know some Egyptians that can pass a pakis.

Point is it’s a 50/50 which makes sense geographically cos South Asia borders MENA and Europe borders MENA. And some Arabs look BBCish which also borders MENA.

MENAS are the true mixed race niggas before Latinos

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
  • JFL
So true bro so many MENAs are desperate asf to be white it's pathetic esp Iranians, Turks, Kurds, Berbers and Lebanese

those ethnic groups have the most white wannabes in my experience
Tbf, Turks should be allowed to be like this considering 50% of Turks are white passing 🤷‍♂️ and genetically Turks are more European than ethnics

Tbf, Turks should be allowed to be like this considering 50% of Turks are white passing 🤷‍♂️ and genetically Turks are more European than ethnics
They got a lot of central Asian Mongolian DNA so a big portion of their population looks hapa/asian

Also a big portion of them straight up have an abdul pheno

But yeah I do agree a big portion of their population looks legit white but that doesn’t mean ‘Turks’ as a whole can be referred to as a white people

Last edited:
Neither, they have their very own Semitic phenotype, but depending on whatever genetic mixture their ancestors had, they can look more or less European

I think unironically it's better for MENA to be brown than white passing, being tanned is what's attractive , a white passing MENA is in most of the cases ugly, in France brown/dark brown Nafri have much more appeal with every race expect asian than white/pale Nafris

View attachment 3203440View attachment 3203441>>>View attachment 3203445

As you can see blonde MENA tend to look uncanny
true as fuck,im a white MENA(Nafri specifically) with light hair and blue eyes and it sucks ass,tan with pitch black hair and light eyes pheno mogs to the grave

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
true as fuck,im a white MENA(Nafri specifically) with light hair and blue eyes and it sucks ass,tan with pitch black hair and light eyes pheno mogs to the grave
light skin green eyes wavy black hair mogs to the slums of casablanca

• Love it
Chadullah pheno for real,you nailed it tbh,curly black hair looks too basic and straight black hair looks dull as shit but you were spot on

• +1
Depends where from
mena from iran looks more european than south asian

if it wasnt unislamic low T faggot behavior,i would 100% dye my hair and beard a darker color so it would create contrast with my light eyes but i have blonde curly hair so im not sure it would look as good as wavy anyway

• +1
if it wasnt unislamic low T faggot behavior,i would 100% dye my hair and beard a darker color so it would create contrast with my light eyes but i have blonde curly hair so im not sure it would look as good as wavy anyway
melanotan jfl

• +1
wouldnt melanotan make my skin way darker?im white but luckily i tan quite easily,or does that shit change hair color?honestly dont know too much about it
will tan u but not make u brown, will change hair color

• +1
will tan u but not make u brown, will change hair color
damn didnt know thats nice,might look it up eventually but i will probably just make sure i go out often so i dont turn into a ghost and grow my hair out,blonde curls with light eyes arent too bad either and im sure that mogger drug costs a shit ton

• +1
iran not close to being like the arab peninsula

west of zagros mountains ur 100% south asian

View attachment 3204100
mfw a country that is in proximity to endogenous nafri phenos, europe, and subsaharian africa looks diverse 🤯
never noticed but our national team has alot of height moggers,besides abde,Attiat-Allah and amine adli,most of them arent mogged that hard by Bono in height

• +1