Do most girls hate ethnics? And how much PSL points should u subtract because of being an ethnic?

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
??

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
No, they hate ugly people.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Yummyinmytummy, NormieKilla and 13 others
@RedPilledStemcel thoughts?

I'd say subtract 1 or 2 points

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Final82
Asians -2 -3. induans -2. arabs lation - 1 blacks -0.5 would i day

• +1
White whores fall for ethnics in Germany and other eurocucked countries

Nice avi

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 470, lasthope and 4 others
Asians -2 -3. induans -2. arabs lation - 1 blacks -0.5 would i day
Is it in general or only to girls who wouldnt want to date an ethnic guy in general

Nice avi
Thanks mate nyannyancosplay all the way you know the drill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
You really think? Cuz if youre a 5 ethnic you can be a 3? 3 is legit disformed
Yes 3 in the eyes of normal white women. I use the scores from normal white women coz they're only ones that count tbh.

• JFL
Points get subtracted on most ethnics because of the stereotypes. Compare the Asian bodyguard of Kylie Jenner to a Normal Asian or aziz to the guy below. You associate short height, shit dark skin with certain cultures and then that automatically in your mind adds a barrier(psl points being subtracted)

Attachments

• 7DBCA229-2F63-4C49-9A7B-7DAC00FC7C09.png
    7DBCA229-2F63-4C49-9A7B-7DAC00FC7C09.png
    344 KB · Views: 76
  • D2E81BA5-2D3B-4CC6-A131-B3F8664E63A2.png
    D2E81BA5-2D3B-4CC6-A131-B3F8664E63A2.png
    535.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 8B111A54-6908-4724-BE01-2BECDBCD3570.png
    8B111A54-6908-4724-BE01-2BECDBCD3570.png
    506.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 6C5BDE7F-B64D-4494-B628-E2CCABC664C2.jpeg
    6C5BDE7F-B64D-4494-B628-E2CCABC664C2.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 75
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
In midwest USA where I live, whites and asians get no bonus, spics get about .5-1 point of bonus, and blacks get 1.5-2 points of bonus. This is not universal but is VERY true where I am.

The ethnic self hate is cope to deal with ugliness and shortness. Instead of most of them being able to come to terms with this, they resort to what the fake news media tells them: the big bad white guy is keeping you down again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phad and Itss_BritneyBishh
Being ethnic doesn't subtract any significant amount of psl points. Most people who say things like ethnic equals -3 are committing a fallacy. They look at data and say oh look how much worse ethnics are doing compared to white guys and then draw this conclusion. What they don't realize is that some ethnicities are just uglier and shorter on average than others, but an objective 8/10 stays an 8/10 regardless of ethnicity.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking, dogtown, androidcel and 2 others
Whites

Asians

All that matters is that you have facial bone structure of a white man, and skin that's not too dark.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, GenericChad1444 and Ropemaxing
it'd depend on the type of ethnic we're talking about. For example, whites don't have any significant dating advantage over blacks in America, probably due to the forced meme that is bbc theory. Mostly though, it's not the ethnicity itself that brings your PSL down, but rather the various traits associated with the ethnicity, ie hooked noses, hairy bodies, short heights etc.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
So you think points will get subtracted only to a certain extend. Which is stereotypes? There are some average ethnics who dont have that stereotypes like a short hight etc only haircolor or skin color what do you think about them? Or do you see such things as stereotypes.

Seems accurate
Yea it’s kinda like a spectrum I guess. But everything adds up in the end, idk how to explain it but it’s kinda like the failo/halo thing. If your Asian and short it’s gonna drag u down more than a white guy being short. but if your Asian and day 6 1 it’s gonna halo u higher cuz girls see that ur Asian but also tall( that equals a higher value and genetic person). Same thing with ethnics having light eyes.

My quote to explain this simple terms is

good looking asians don’t look asian

good looking indians don’t look indian

good looking africans don’t look african

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Ropemaxing
it'd depend on the type of ethnic we're talking about. For example, whites don't have any significant dating advantage over blacks in America, probably due to the forced meme that is bbc theory. Mostly though, it's not the ethnicity itself that brings your PSL down, but rather the various traits associated with the ethnicity, ie hooked noses, hairy bodies, short heights etc.
Sounds like a jew

Sounds like a jew
or other semitic peoples. Jews have the luxury of not having to worry that much about appearance because of money, status and closely nit communities

I'm white myself though, Scandinavian

Nice avi
I do see a lot of white female ethnic male couples here in Sweden, but very rarely do I see its counterpart. I haven't looked at the statistics though, so I wouldn't know if this is the case on a societal scale or if it's just my perception of reality that's incredibly warped, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the prior.

Being ethnic doesn't subtract any significant amount of psl points. Most people who say things like ethnic equals -3 are committing a fallacy. They look at data and say oh look how much worse ethnics are doing compared to white guys and then draw this conclusion. What they don't realize is that some ethnicities are just uglier and shorter on average than others, but an objective 8/10 stays an 8/10 regardless of ethnicity.
Bro a model tier indian is as attractive to girls as a slightly above average white male.

It depends on what race you are, honestly, a 5'6 hapa would have a much higher SMV than a literal pygmy.

Bro a model tier indian is as attractive to girls as a slightly above average white male.

Dumbest shit I ever heard ??‍♂️

I cant even blame you guys for coming up with shit like this or "All 12 year old girls are secretly having anal with chad" or "Being sub5 means your wife will always be fucking chad behind your back" because I know some of you have had difficult childhood and havent been raised with the ideal level mental development. Some of you have conditions which have not yet been diagnosed, and some of you just do not go out into the real world.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
In midwest USA (Ohio) where I live, whites and asians get no bonus, spics get about .5-1 point of bonus, and blacks get 1.5-2 points of bonus. This is not universal but is VERY true where I am.

The ethnic self hate is cope to deal with ugliness and shortness. Instead of most of them being able to come to terms with this, they resort to what the fake news media tells them: the big bad white guy is keeping you down again.

You mean that in Ohio , being an ethnic is advantageous for dating ? Which part of Ohio ? If it’s cleveland - May be . But in southern Ohio ? It’s horrible as an ethnic .

I cant even blame you guys for coming up with shit like this or "All 12 year old girls are secretly having anal with chad" or "Being sub5 means your wife will always be fucking chad behind your back" because I know some of you have had difficult childhood and havent been raised with the ideal level mental development. Some of you have conditions which have not yet been diagnosed, and some of you just do not go out into the real world.
And when u try to use real world evidence they cope even more. They don’t get that not everybody is gonna get what they want in life. So they justify their own misfortunes with dumb shit

Yes true - it’s almost all due to social media / TV engineering . Foids are herd animals and behave like children . If one child wants a specific candy , all children want the same candy . Let’s say that for next 1 year , all lead actors in Hollywood movies are asian men . And in TV and media , asian is portrayed as new cool and sexy constantly by posting constant themes and photos of sexy foids and asian men couples - the Asian men will become the highest sought after men in the west in 1-2 years . It’s that simple to brainwash western foids .

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

?

By default, women hate non-gl ethnic men. But, if you are a sub 3 ethnic, their hate turns into so much more sinister. There are white women who exclusively date white males; there are also friedchickensluts, currysluts and ricesluts who exclusively date white males as well. So to answer your question: yes. While your objective rating does not get influenced by being ethnic, your SMV does, but only negatively so.

• +1
Reactions: Final82

Nice avi
we must distinguish beetween race minorities and immigrants:
black people have inhabitated america for centuries so they have a full american status.
in europe ethnics are immigrants coming from third-world countries (or sons if immigrants) so they have a low status.
furthermore in europe immigrants tend to reproduce with people of the same nationality. (for example only 10% of marriages in Italy are interracial).

Shitt you a 23 yo virgin?? Poor you. Try being a 21 yo virgin lol. Whats ur PSL?
Yes I am a 23 year old virgin, I will be 24 in June with no real prospects or future for dating. Never had a GF, 3 failed 1st dates (never got a second date in any of them, never initiated any of them as the first two were blind dates made through friends [I had friends in HS] and the third was a weird coincidence.), mocked by women all the time. I should add that none of those dates lead to any physical contact, even hugs.

I was rated a 4/10 IRL by a guy familiar with the red and black pills. That guy also has had sex with over 100 different women, so I consider him qualified. I'm a bit bloated here due to taking this right after the holidays, I'm about 10-15lbs down from then as I've gotten back on track. If you want an updated pic I'm willing.

Last edited:
Yes I am a 23 year old virgin, I will be 24 in June with no real prospects or future for dating. Never had a GF, 3 failed 1st dates (never got a second date in any of them, never initiated any of them as the first two were blind dates made through friends [I had friends in HS] and the third was a weird coincidence.), mocked by women all the time. I should add that none of those dates lead to any physical contact, even hugs.

I was rated a 4/10 IRL by a guy familiar with the red and black pills. That guy also has had sex with over 100 different women, so I consider him qualified. See censored pics here: https://looksmax.org/threads/rating-megathread.103/page-22#post-104088 . I'm a bit bloated here due to taking this right after the holidays, I'm about 10-15lbs down from then as I've gotten back on track. If you want an updated pic I'm willing.

You look descent nw1, facial hair, nice hair texture. But i really cant tell anything without seeing ur face.
But im on the same boat, never even tried to get a gf tbh i get rated on average 5-5.5 PSL for my etnicity. And a 4-4.5 psl in the west. I also see a diffrence on the rating when i ask someone from incels.is i get rated 4-4.5 and when i ask someone of looksmax i get rated like a 5.5-6. Its really weird tbh.

But you really should go out there and try to interact with women. Because 3 failed dates is to low to jump right in conclusions. You are white for starters and ur height should be ok. If you keep basementdwelling like me you might as well just jump of a cliff

Nice avi
Legit. I see so many of them with Indians and blacks whenever I go to England. England = Fucked country

Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread,
Foids hate ugly subhuman trash, good looking ethnics outslay most whites (not all) very easily.
A 6' good looking turk with top tier hair game (stubble, eyelashes eyebrows) is going to outslay a 6' white guy with similar PSL

• +1
Reactions: SLA, Autist, Final82 and 1 other person
Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread, Cope thread,
Foids hate ugly subhuman trash, good looking ethnics outslay most whites (not all) very easily.
A 6' good looking turk with top tier hair game (stubble, eyelashes eyebrows) is going to outslay a 6' white guy with similar PSL
It's Cope for most of the people here, but if you live in white redneck country it's not. I tried Tinder with an Arab Chad, very bad results and many landwhales.

It's Cope for most of the people here, but if you live in white redneck country it's not. I tried Tinder with an Arab Chad, very bad results and many landwhales.
I can never take anything incels on forums say seriously, when 90% of incels think Burak ovcivit is a 7.5 because he's ethnic ("too ethnic looking", "ethnic failo"), there's nothing to be discussed with these low IQ retards

I can never take anything incels on forums say seriously, when 90% of incels think Burak ovcivit is a 7.5 because he's ethnic ("too ethnic looking", "ethnic failo"), there's nothing to be discussed with these low IQ retards
Yes tbh good looking is good looking. But there is a racial/religious discrimination in some places.

Yes tbh good looking is good looking. But there is a racial/religious discrimination innsoke places.
well if you went to redneck christian land, not looking like brock lesnar = death, but in the rest of the world good looking = good looking

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
See my sig, stop coping, racism is real. If 95% of women exclude ethniks outright, it's obviously a major setback for ethnics.

well if you went to redneck christian land, not looking like brock lesnar = death, but in the rest of the world good looking = good looking
Just looked him up. And yes, looking like that is guaranteed pussy here.
See my sig, stop coping, racism is real. If 95% of women exclude ethniks outright, it's obviously a major setback for ethnics.
Not necessarily racism. Preferences is more accurate, or they might fear the cultural difference and avoid it altogether. I'm generally repulsed by black women, it's not racism though.

Just looked him up. And yes, looking like that is guaranteed pussy here.

Not necessarily racism. Preferences is more accurate, or they might fear the cultural difference and avoid it altogether. I'm generally repulsed by black women, it's not racism though.
It's not literally racism, just an issue of familiarity. If you grew up around blacks, you would probably be attracted to black women. But if media imprinted us with attractive figures of all races, it would be less of an issue so racism is partly to blame for it.

It's not literally racism, just an issue of familiarity. If you grew up around blacks, you would probably be attracted to black women. But if media imprinted us with attractive figures of all races, it would be less of an issue so racism is partly to blame for it.
Dunno social psychology is vague and subjective. It could be that black women are naturally louder and more aggressive than whites and Asians, and I really despise that trait in a female. And they're statistically more likely to be fat/obese, here in the States at least.

Yeah if you are a good looking guy (8/10 plus ) - then race is lesser of an issue , expect rice cells and curry cells who really have to be 8.5/10 or up . ( still hard for rice cells outside of northern cali or New York )

The problem with the " good looking people are good looking regardless of race" argument is that race massively affects looks in the first place. A lot of good looking ethnics aren't even fully ethnic in the first place and have mixed ancestry.

Subtract all the psl points

Users who are viewing this thread

Back