Do not eat the fucking cookie

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,368
Reputation
36,753
Do not eat the fuckijg cookie

I will not eat the fuckig cookie I willl fucking ascend lean is law I will fucking ascend I will not fall for instant gratification I will ascend no donuts not cookies no donuts no cookies no donuts no cookies time I ascend and get lean I will ascend
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valentine, itsover74, mxl4chi1 and 3 others
what kinda cookies are we talking tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and TGUN.
i dont like cookies anyway
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
i hate sweet snacks but always succumb to fried chicken and salty fast food
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

no1softee
Replies
2
Views
34
SoundnVision
SoundnVision
vaylenvislays
Replies
3
Views
73
Michael Vornik X
Michael Vornik X
Littlepickel2
Replies
15
Views
101
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
yoyomert
Replies
7
Views
36
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
45
TGUN.
TGUN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top