Do not eat tuna

okay, well seed oils are quite healthy
Yes I know I live in Sweden and I eat them daily, but in America the seed oils are made from unnatural ingredients that are toxic

yeah they would become low iq meatheads, especially with the roid rage hahaha
yea thats literal life decension jfl, after all the iq loss they'll even lose their precious redpill and become bluepilled cucks

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
Yes I know I live in Sweden and I eat them daily, but in America the seed oils are made from unnatural ingredients that are toxic
ok source

Just search seed oil on tiktok lol, look what everyone will tell you
lol they have omega 6 i know, and it's not bad it's good for you stfu stop spreading dumbshit

lol they have omega 6 i know, and it's not bad it's good for you stfu stop spreading dumbshit
Idiot, the american seed oils are lowering your testosterone and most of them aren't even made from what they claim, what did you even look at?

Idiot, the american seed oils are lowering your testosterone and most of them aren't even made from what they claim, what did you even look at?
Only if eaten too much.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240514_012125_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514_012125_Google.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 0
its not banned

if it doesnt taste bad then just eat it

Bpa I think is mostly in canned foods, like hamza once tried scaring his audience "toilet seats have bpa and your balls touch that therefore infertility!", it's really just in the cans.
Bro Thats exactly what i jusg said:lul::lul: