Do not imagine yourself being chad, it's unhealthy

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
Here i think days about what did i do wrong that she rejected me? meanwhile one thought always pops in my head.

"if i was chad, doing the same exact things i did this time, she wouldn't reject for sure". knowing this fact, just hurts. i wish there was some doubt, like i would argue with myself that she may still rejected me because she is into someone else or sth but nah, It's pure reality.

• +1
Reactions: Graham and 6′2 still over
Well what did you do? How'd it go?

Couldn't have been more brutal than me, I went out into the hallway as all the girls were leaving for a field trip

Said the girls name loudly

She turned around (4 girls listening now)

"Are you free this weekend?

"No sorry"

Sends a chill down my spine

This was high school

Then SHE SHOWED UP AT MY COMMINITY COLLEGE LMFAO

I had ascended a bit so it wasn't too shameful

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Psychophilly
Couldn't have been more brutal than me, I went out into the hallway as all the girls were leaving for a field trip

Said the girls name loudly

She turned around (4 girls listening now)

"Are you free this weekend?

"No sorry"

Sends a chill down my spine

This was high school

Then SHE SHOWED UP AT MY COMMINITY COLLEGE LMFAO

I had ascended a bit so it wasn't too shameful
larp

What's brutal is when you match with women on dating apps that tell you they like you because "you're different to all the other guys / I feel I can open up to you", but just want to be friends once they see you in person or see your other photos.

Or when you're holding a conversation and she slowly starts withdrawing because she's gotten more attention from better looking guys.

You don't need to be a feminist cuck or a POS "muh alpha" to have an attractive personality. Ironically I think autism has helped me in this regard, but you need to be at least somewhat attractive.

Obviously this is blackpill 101, but on here people blame their autism and are told to "NT maxx" when they should blame their gonial angle instead.

Here i think days about what did i do wrong that she rejected me? meanwhile one thought always pops in my head.

"if i was chad, doing the same exact things i did this time, she wouldn't reject for sure". knowing this fact, just hurts. i wish there was some doubt, like i would argue with myself that she may still rejected me because she is into someone else or sth but nah, It's pure reality.
Yeah exactly what always goes through my mind. If I looked like other guys she fucked. It would all be so different...

But as we know, only when you lose everything are you free to do anything