Do Poles really view Germanics as their masters?

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

3/4 BBC, 1/4 Kinh master race, 4/4 terratyronejeet
IMG 3163

@MoggerGaston @St.TikTokcel is this really how you speak to Germanics such as @Beastimmung @buflek @stunna @Hardrada @Xtra

(I’m trying to learn about cultural dynamics no hate 🙏)

@SecularIslamist @The Grinch @Manchild @Manletmachine

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, 5'7 zoomer, efidescontinuado and 7 others
View attachment 2756674

@MoggerGaston @St.TikTokcel is this really how you speak to Germanics such as @Beastimmung @buflek @stunna @Hardrada @Xtra

I don't speak to türks or arabs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 18522, Perfection and 4 others
I’m asking if this meme accurately describes how you speak to germanics, do you really view them as your masters?

There's litterally zero accuracy in this meme. What a piece of shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, russiancelreturns and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, 5'7 zoomer, widdi and 7 others
I’m asking if this meme accurately describes how you speak to germanics, do you really view them as your masters?
I don't speak to germoids. Any other slavcels clean the toilets, get the gibs and fuck off in peace.

Nah the entire world laughs at Germany

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and St.TikTokcel
Poland invited Germanics into their land. They gave them land and allowed them to settle. They even helped Germany during 30 year war. They could've come and taken land but they didnt. We were were mild to Germanics. But the Germanics misled the Poles and tried every possible way to get rid of them. Poles see Germanics as one of the most immoral nations on earth. They do agree that their economy is better.
I think Poles have a pretty objective view of Germans.
Germans are the Jews of white civilisation. They lie, manipulate and mislead others. You can give them your home and they'll try to kick you out.
I guess their autism doesn't help them to see the bigger picture. Hence they destroyed Christianity, destroyed Europe, and now are inviting millions of migrants which will forever destroy Europe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and yeeyeeslayer
No point in it either.

They are autistic asf, have no humor, talk with 0 emotion, and the young germans all seem of that 'Green SJW feminist type' except for the ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
No point in it either.

They are autistic asf, have no humor, talk with 0 emotion, and the young germans all seem of that 'Green SJW feminist type' except for the ethnics.
Germoids are not what used to be. Lost every recent war and became a buck-broken cuck nation. Cleaning boots for Mehmet and Abdul.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 27066, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Germoids are not what used to be. Lost every recent war and became a buck-broken cuck nation. Cleaning boots for Mehmet and Abdul.
View attachment 2756701
germans are literally BANNED from singing the old german national anthem by their own lawmakers :lul::lul:

they never recovered from their defeat in worldwar2, even now 80 years later they behave like abused dogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, St.TikTokcel and kanderior
germans are literally BANNED from singing the old german national anthem by their own lawmakers :lul::lul:

they never recovered from their defeat in worldwar2, even now 80 years later they behave like abused dogs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and MoggerGaston

Then why do thousands of poles move to gemany ?

How did gemrnay not recover from its defeat in WW2 yet it has the strongest economy in europe

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
View attachment 2756674

3885333 3E0CA757 E500 4716 B69B DFA4CE4DA2A5

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Poland invited Germanics into their land. They gave them land and allowed them to settle. They even helped Germany during 30 year war. They could've come and taken land but they didnt. We were were mild to Germanics. But the Germanics misled the Poles and tried every possible way to get rid of them. Poles see Germanics as one of the most immoral nations on earth. They do agree that their economy is better.
I think Poles have a pretty objective view of Germans.
Germans are the Jews of white civilisation. They lie, manipulate and mislead others. You can give them your home and they'll try to kick you out.
I guess their autism doesn't help them to see the bigger picture. Hence they destroyed Christianity, destroyed Europe, and now are inviting millions of migrants which will forever destroy Europe.
mirin polish cope. the germans saw you as vermin workers just like the millions of turks now in berlin

you're also an antisemite. maybe hitler wasn't wrong after all when it came to poland

you poles are opportunists who killed and oppressed east slavic populations under your rule and tried to buddy up to hitler until being invaded they you buddy up to the slavs larp as communist and take prussia from germany. even after that you switch allegiance back to the west to get EU gibs

also it was the french wnd british who destroyed the christianity not the germans

mirin polish cope. the germans saw you as vermin workers just like the millions of turks now in berlin

you're also an antisemite. maybe hitler wasn't wrong after all when it came to poland

you poles are opportunists who killed and oppressed east slavic populations under your rule and tried to buddy up to hitler until being invaded they you buddy up to the slavs larp as communist and take prussia from germany. even after that you switch allegiance back to the west to get EU gibs

also it was the french wnd british who destroyed the christianity not the germans
Larp as communist...
Dude you need to take your meds. You're spewing so much nonsense it's not even worth reacting on it. If you make a point at least try to have a little bit of credibility.
Pathetic

Poland has no black page in it's history. It's an honorfull nation. It was, it is, and it will always be. Spew as much lies and propaganda as you want, it won't change any facts.

Larp as communist...
Dude you need to take your meds. You're spewing so much nonsense it's not even worth reacting on it. If you make a point at least try to have a little bit of credibility.
Pathetic

Poland has no black page in it's history. It's an honorfull nation. It was, it is, and it will always be. Spew as much lies and propaganda as you want, it won't change any facts.
poles raped berlin and took prussia with the soviets as well as parts of czechoslovkia with hitler

its no wonder ukrainians did retribution killings of poles

• JFL
Reactions: spongebob
what a weirdo gay detached from reality cringe unfunny garbage thread

@mods I suggest you permaban those idiots who spam tiktok tier low hanging fruit racebaits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, spongebob and Deleted member 18522