Do Turkish women like Scandinavian tall blonde blue eyed men the most and what would be the racial hierarchy for male ethnicities

Which type of men do Turkish women like the most?

• Swedish (Blonde and blue eyed)

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • German

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Local Turkish white passing men

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Turkish white passing men that grew up in the west

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Saudi Men

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Moroccan Men

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Latinos (Colombia, Brazil, México, Cuba)

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Albanian/Kosovar albanian Men

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Serbian Men

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Subsaharan African/ African Américan Men

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
S

soontobechadlite

Gold
Do Turkish women like Scandinavian tall blonde blue eyed men the most and what would be the racial hierarchy for male ethnicities/nationalities?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
@Abhorrence u the expert here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Abhorrence and soontobechadlite
Oh he's turkish?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Tabula Rasa
some turk foids are obsessed with kpop and shut some are obsessed with nordics n whites

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baban, ReadBooksEveryday and 5'7 zoomer
Yes, they're deathnik foids so they like whitebois.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
south west europe med

Turkish females ugly

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and st.hamudi but 6‘5
some turk foids are obsessed with kpop and shut some are obsessed with nordics n whites
Ah so you would say Scandinavian men, turks from the west and Korean men have the highest smv in turkey?

BBC

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
Turkish females ugly
Bro you can't be serious

I think you just didn't see beautiful turkish women in your life if you are saying that

Of course there are also ugly ones but bro when they are not ugly then you get blown away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and ReadBooksEveryday
south west europe med
So Italy Spain or also something else too?

I Dont know if you count Greece as West since its regarded as part of the west often but it's in the east in the Balkans

Do Turkish women like Scandinavian tall blonde blue eyed men the most and what would be the racial hierarchy for male ethnicities/nationalities?
They want dark haired Turkik nomadic Ghazi BVLL warriors for Sunni Islam, slayers of the infidel Kuffair and Shia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, diamondbill, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Bro you can't be serious

I think you just didn't see beautiful turkish women in your life if you are saying that

Of course there are also ugly ones but bro when they are not ugly then you get blown away
Find me turkish waifu like this:

I think they like those Michele morrone types more.

Yeah I thought so I think high quality ones would likely only go for whites mostly and also for chad turkish, Italian, Spanish, Latino albanian and Greek men as long as they are chad

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I think they like those Michele morrone types more.
Yeah I saw them going for albanians Moroccans turks albanians a lot as well or blonde blue eyed men

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I need exactly cute ones
Cute ones are possible to find because turks are like a perfect mix of European and Asian women

Of course they also have ugly women like every other country though

Yeah seems like they like mostly white boys or med looking ones

What do you think would they go for mulatto Koreans or BBC?

They want dark haired Turkik nomadic Ghazi BVLL warriors for Sunni Islam, slayers of the infidel Kuffair and Shia
Yeah they would be attracted to that actually

But do you think these types have the highest smv? Turkish chicks love infidel coco as long as chad ot feels like

Yeah seems like they like mostly white boys or med looking ones

What do you think would they go for mulatto Koreans or BBC?
I'd say whites > Koreans > blacks/mulattos.

I only knew 1 Turkish foid in college who dated a black guy (he went to my high school).

They really love k-pop those Turkish foids so they'd rather be with a Korean guy than a black guy, but those who aren't into k-pop would go for a white guy. They don't go for black guys often.

Most Turk foids are usually with Turks in a relationship though, from what I've seen.

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
Cute ones are possible to find because turks are like a perfect mix of European and Asian women

Of course they also have ugly women like every other country though
Tinderstat5  country percentage

I only knew 1 Turkish foid in college who dated a black guy (he went to my high school).

They really love k-pop those Turkish foids so they'd rather be with a Korean guy than a black guy, but those who aren't into k-pop would go for a white guy. They don't go for black guys often.

Most Turk foids are usually with Turks in a relationship though, from what I've seen.
Yeah what do you think about them going with moroccan men how likely is that? I see it often in Germany actually

They get with Kurdish albanian Serbian Italian Scandinavian and German blonde blue eyed guys the most though from what I have seen

Do you think a mulatto or black guy that speaks turkish could outcompete a Korean or like a moroccan that speaks turkish?

If they are 5 PSL + 6'2 and have a untrained 20 inch bideltoid. That's enough for a roach HTS.

Yeah what do you think about them going with moroccan men how likely is that? I see it often in Germany actually

They get with Kurdish albanian Serbian Italian Scandinavian and German blonde blue eyed guys the most though from what I have seen
I know a few Moroccan/Turkish couples but it's not that common. There's some kind of rivalry going on between these guys but nothing serious. Just both deathniks thinking they're superior to another.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681 and 5'7 zoomer
Do you think a mulatto or black guy that speaks turkish could outcompete a Korean or like a moroccan that speaks turkish?
If the Turkish foid isn't into k-pop then she'd go for the mulatto/black guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681
If the Turkish foid isn't into k-pop then she'd go for the mulatto/black guy.
I see but only if that guy speaks turkish or also in the scenario where the Korean guy, black and mulatto guy don't speak turkish?

No.Only self hatred Turkish women like gooks and shitskins.Others prefer Turkish men but even self hatred turkish cunts don't like White men.
White men have no chance in here.

I know a few Moroccan/Turkish couples but it's not that common. There's some kind of rivalry going on between these guys but nothing serious. Just both deathniks thinking they're superior to another.
I see do you think they would go for curry Paki, Korean, Chinese or south east Asian Chad's at all

And what about non chad guys from these ethnicities?

Is it over for them?

Im not one of them

I see do you think they would go for curry Paki, Korean, Chinese or south east Asian Chad's at all

And what about non chad guys from these ethnicities?

Is it over for them?

Im not one of them
I knew a FOB Pakistani who dated at least 2 Turk foids but he was white-passing (blue eyes and all that). I also know another Pakistani who I grew up with who's married to a Turk foid (they have 2 kids together).

They definitely like Koreans so I think they would like Chinese folks too (IF they are k-popmaxxed).

Not sure about SEA though.

As for non-chads of those groups: I was talking about non-chads... so that should answer your question.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681

And what about non chad guys fr
No.Only self hatred Turkish women like gooks and shitskins.Others prefer Turkish men but even self hatred turkish cunts don't like White men.
You sure? What about a white man that looks like a white passing turk without speaking turkish

And what about the same type of guy but speaking turkish?

And What about a blonde blue eyed Scandinavian 6ft 4-6ft5 chad that speaks turkish?

Yeah they would be attracted to that actually

But do you think these types have the highest smv? Turkish chicks love infidel coco as long as chad ot feels like
They do indeed but they prefer DARK MED MOGGERS and Turkic Nomad ghazi pheno warriors. As long as the Turk foid feels like her man will brutally abuse her if she falls out of line she’s happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I knew a FOB Pakistani who dated at least 2 Turk foids but he was white-passing (blue eyes and all that). I also know another Pakistani who I grew up with who's married to a Turk foid (they have 2 kids together).

They definitely like Koreans so I think they would like Chinese folks too (IF they are k-popmaxxed).

Not sure about SEA though.
I see so Chinese Koreans Pakistanis have a chance depending on what their stats are

I still don't beleieve they would be able to get the top tier turkish women though

You sure? What about a white man that looks like a white passing turk without speaking turkish

And what about the same type of guy but speaking turkish?

And What about a blonde blue eyed Scandinavian 6ft 4-6ft5 chad that speaks turkish?
All fail with Turkish girls.
Idk maybe you can get shitskin but white passings ? It is hard.
I know it i am 186 cm pale skin brown light hair turkish man and been telling the same shit for years in here white or white passing males fuck gooks or shitskins while white or white passing females fuck with gypsies and shitskins unfortunately

I see so Chinese Koreans Pakistanis have a chance depending on what their stats are

I still don't beleieve they would be able to get the top tier turkish women though
Yeah, it all depends on their looks. Both guys I mentioned were MTNs but one was very atypical looking (people think he's Turkish).

As for top-tier Turks, I think they only want Turk chads only. Top-tier women tend to want their own men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48681 and soontobechadlite
They do indeed but they prefer DARK MED MOGGERS and Turkic Nomad ghazi pheno warriors. As long as the Turk foid feels like her man will brutally abuse her if she falls out of line she’s happy
Like black hair you mean? Yeah you said something true you need to be very very alpha for turkish women

Might as well become a mma professional fighter so you can beat up any guy that tries to act alpha in front of you

Wouldn't Brown hair work as well? Would have to color a little if no cause my hair is dark brown

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yes Turkish women like white men with blue eyes however hair colour depends on preference (I'm turk)

All fail with Turkish girls.
Idk maybe you can get shitskin but white passings ? It is hard.
I know it i am 186 cm pale skin brown light hair turkish man and been telling the same shit for years in here white or white passing males fuck gooks or shitskins while white or white passing females fuck with gypsies and shitskins unfortunately
I see

Did you have any success so far with turkish women at all?

Ok

I see

Did you have any success so far with turkish women at all?
Only with gooks and shitskin or ugly white passing girls.
I always wanted white girls they never wanted me.
I mean by white pale skin light hair like my female versions

Yes Turkish women like white men with blue eyes however hair colour depends on preference (I'm turk)
I see bro so you would say only white guys and turkish guys have a chance ?

What would you say is the best way and what are the best places to pick up turkish women in person in turkey ?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Only with gooks and shitskin or ugly white passing girls.
I always wanted white girls they never wanted me.
I mean by white pale skin light hair like my female versions
Yeah my bad bro

Have you thought about arranged marriage Maxxing?