do u ever try to stop a ethnic male in person from talking or flirting with white women?

do u ever try to stop a ethnic male in person from talking or flirting with white women?

• yeah

• nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
that belief is false its why u find a lot of white brah telling ethnic males to dont try online but when it comes to real life they are not there to stop ethnic males
It's a true belief, the stats show that asian males get rejected 99.69% of the time if they try IRL approaches.

we need to encourage AM to approach more and run high trust theory
White males are trusted more, especially by ethnic women.

White males are trusted more, especially by ethnic women.
its common for white female to want to try ethnic cocks

first time having ethnic cock in white vagina theory is legit

this will also make white brah more possessive of white females

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
its common for white female to want to try ethnic cocks

first time having ethnic cock in white vagina theory is legit

this will also make white brah more possessive of white females
It's very uncommon, unlike ethnic women taking white cocks.

That's why the WMAF percentage is so high.

It's very uncommon, unlike ethnic women taking white cocks.

AMWF is legit
its common thats why white brah defer back to the ethnic female topic

for ethnic brah that prefer fucking white women it doesnt work

its common thats why white brah defer back to the ethnic female topic

for ethnic brah that prefer fucking white women it doesnt work
Ethnic males defer from reality and act like white women are going interracial.

But you need to remind them that reality is the opposite, it's not really deferring.

Ethnic males defer from reality and act like white women are going interracial.

But you need to remind them that reality is the opposite, it's not really deferring.
it is deferring and its a common tactic to try to get ethnic brah away from white women and back to ethnic females

the big bad evil ethnic males are corrupting those upper class college educated white women

it is deferring and its a common tactic to try to get ethnic brah away from white women and back to ethnic females

the big bad evil ethnic males are corrupting those upper class college educated white women
Big and ethnic is an oxymoron. And it's not really a true belief, while what im "deferring" to is actual reality.

Big and ethnic is an oxymoron. And it's not really a true belief, while what im "deferring" to is actual reality.
we have to create a villain image of the ethnic males

@Ohwell 2.0

Can't be more cucked than that why would i defend whores ?

@vicecity

one of the original takes on here

white brah putting in the work online to control the narratives but doesnt try to stop ethnics in real life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25534 and Deleted member 31562
@vicecity

one of the original takes on here

white brah putting in the work online to control the narratives but doesnt try to stop ethnics in real life
I’m gonna test this out today unironically

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
Jfl

• JFL
srs

doing a survey for my ethnic males so they can assess the risk of being attacked

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

my theory is most will say nah
why would I stop my fellow ethnic from getting what every ethnic desires most?

@EXTREME SUBHUMAN

see how over 90% of white males will not tell a ethnic male in person to stop flirting with white females. that is how ethnics are taking over

white brah can be online telling ethnics its not their time to get females but they still try and they get it done

wtf is this shit???

why do white people have a problem with ethnics hitting on their.women, it makes no.sense.

white people arent even racist, first time I seen white racists was on this forum, and I reckon half of u r larping anyway.
white people are scrutinized for beimg racust but they are on the inside

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
srs

doing a survey for my ethnic males so they can assess the risk of being attacked

No one attacks BBC. Plus, besides a physical confrontation, imagine the backlash on social media of a white guy trying to stop a black guy from flirting with a white girl? His life would be ruined.

• +1
srs

i encourage it

• JFL
No one attacks BBC. Plus, besides a physical confrontation, imagine the backlash on social media of a white guy trying to stop a black guy from flirting with a white girl? His life would be ruined.
legit house training from black community to whites

• +1
Reactions: klip11
legit house training from black community to whites
Funny part is that if some white guy tried to rizz a cute mulatto foid and some black guys saw it and confronted him over it, no one would say anything

• JFL
Funny part is that if some white guy tried to rizz a cute mulatto foid and some black guys saw it and confronted him over it, no one would say anything
legit social dynamics

I judge niggas for it
White women are my property

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and traveler
legit social dynamics
I remember listening to this black foid that married a white man and she said that all of the hate she got was from other black people, especially black men. She said that there were even instances in public where black men would make derogatory comments about them. That would never happen in reverse if a white woman is with a black man and white guys confront them.

• Woah
I remember listening to this black foid that married a white man and she said that all of the hate she got was from other black people, especially black men. She said that there were even instances in public where black men would make derogatory comments about them. That would never happen in reverse if a white woman is with a black man and white guys confront them.
alpha instincts
black males keep black females in check

white males want to watch white women go interracial

• +1
Reactions: klip11
White men pay taxes so refugees have seggs with shire women and be NEET

• JFL
White men pay taxes so refugees have seggs with shire women and be NEET
brutal

they created a free country where ethnics have freedom and rights to use dating apps or go to a club and meet white females

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
White males rot on Reddit,twitch and 4chan unless chad,rich chadlite or rtt htn (rtt = look ethnic so it makes sense it ascends pale white boys)

their suicide rate increases with age, 4x greater than white women

After divorce white men rope at 10x the rate women do

Ethnics and blacks Dont marry and barely ever rope, they don’t worry abt bills.

Poor white men are the lowest in society, ethnics and blacks aren’t expected to be rich

As long as you have a pulse a white Woman will sleep with you

black for the thrill white for the bill

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, Supreme and traveler
brutal

they created a free country where ethnics have freedom and rights to use dating apps or go to a club and meet white females
rich whites love ethnics and blacks which is why the supported affirmative action

No gives a shit abt middle class white men let alone poor ones

Rich whites get in to Harvard via legacy

Many white Boys will rope because their mother (obviously white) had an onlyfans

“But seggs work is real work Timmy”

Cope

• Woah
White males rot on Reddit,twitch and 4chan unless chad,rich chadlite or rtt htn (rtt = look ethnic so it makes sense it ascends pale white boys)

their suicide rate increases with age, 4x greater than white women

After divorce white men rope at 10x the rate women do

Ethnics and blacks Dont marry and barely ever rope, they don’t worry abt bills.

Poor white men are the lowest in society, ethnics and blacks aren’t expected to be rich

As long as you have a pulse a white Woman will sleep with you

black for the thrill white for the bill
brutal for white brahs

white female vagina built for primal interracial sex

• JFL
Reactions: Supreme and Chadelite
brutal for white brahs

white female vagina built for primal interracial sex
Racepill is cope made by white incels

Short,ugly,malnourished and impoverished curries were marrying white stacies hundreds of years ago

Muh blackpill bro!

“Many of the Lascars took British wives, and thus further integrated into the British culture and community. In fact, at one point, the Lascar seamen were almost exclusively marrying white women as there were very few Indian women in England at the time.

SFcels

While some expressed disgust over this interracial marriage, there were no legal restrictions against the mixed marriages. This resulted in a strong interracial community being established in Britain’s major port cities.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, traveler and klip11
Racepill is cope made by white incels

Short,ugly,malnourished and impoverished curries were marrying white stacies hundreds of years ago

Muh blackpill bro!

“Many of the Lascars took British wives, and thus further integrated into the British culture and community. In fact, at one point, the Lascar seamen were almost exclusively marrying white women as there were very few Indian women in England at the time.

SFcels

While some expressed disgust over this interracial marriage, there were no legal restrictions against the mixed marriages. This resulted in a strong interracial community being established in Britain’s major port cities.”

legit observation

aint nothing white brah can do to reverse the current realities

ethnic excellence and ethnic take over is unstoppable

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534 and Chadelite
Nah cuz I'm ethnic

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy and traveler
I cock block every relationship I can
If I can’t be happy no one can