do u ever try to stop a ethnic male in person from talking or flirting with white women?

do u ever try to stop a ethnic male in person from talking or flirting with white women?

• yeah

• nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
no need to do that since white women are already disgusted by those roaches trying to seduce them

• +1
Reactions: NT Master
My nigger, my business

no need to do that since white women are already disgusted by those roaches trying to seduce them
white females get horny then they fuck

white female do not wait around for a white male that fits their standards to date or have sex

they will get with the best option in front of them

I'm a self-hating shitskin whose main purpose in life is to touch a white woman

umohws0qcnbb1.gif

here comes the cope from white brahs

ethnics are running replacement theory

they go into white countries
assimilate then breed local white women
essentially replacing the white brah in the evolutionary process

I’m mostly white but slightly of ethnic looking,

I saw some arab normie chatting up this white HTB on the dance floor and his game was trash, I intervened telling him his flirting sucked and he says “I’m not talking to you” in a soy way, I laugh a look away then I look back two minutes later and there making out.

His Manlet arab freind looked at me and says “what do you think of his game now?” To which I replied “shut the fuck up or I’ll kill you” to which he put his head down and shuffles away.
stop larping faggot

both ethnics spit on ur face

only incels think about stopping them
healthy males engourage ethnics to slay whities

and no ethnic has ever been stoped in history from earning his white pussy trophy

• +1
Reactions: traveler
only incels think about stopping them
healthy males engourage ethnics to slay whities

and no ethnic has ever been stoped in history from earning his white pussy trophy
@alpha_provider

yo op u arent white?

@alpha_provider

i mean, i understand you shitskins. your starting position is so bad that you have to use every coping mechanism available, even if it borders schizophrenic delusion. i empathize with you, seriously.

i mean, i understand you shitskins. your starting position is so bad that you have to use every coping mechanism available, even if it borders schizophrenic delusion. i empathize with you, seriously.
ethnics are legit for the conquer theory

its like in the old times where the king fears the invaders will conquer his palace

the invaders can do it whenever they want while the king has to fear it all day even when he is sleeping

its how ethnics are taking over in modern day

what a subhuman faggot u ar to make bait posts about whites

only whites are allowed to shit on whites

@TRUE_CEL ban this nigger for racebaiting

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Thoughts on ethnic women dating BBCs?