DO WAVY PERM- it boosts you +1PSL

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
Wavy perm is a great way to have wavy fringe and longer sides. You can cover receding hairline, high forehead, wide temples, you look younger and NT. Wavy perm excelent covers entire forehead, widens the face, improves face proportions. Perm makes your hair more lively and you do not need to style it in contrast to straight hair. It is easy to maintain. Also your eyebrows looks better and darker.

This is what @mrriceguy did. And it looks awesome!

@Xangsane you also would look even better.

Attachments

• fryzjer.jpg
    fryzjer.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
  • looksmax 3.jpg
    looksmax 3.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
  • yummi.png
    yummi.png
    214.6 KB · Views: 0
  • looksmax 4.jpg
    looksmax 4.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, HerpDerpson, lilxder2 and 7 others
i am not a kid anymore

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181, Maesthetic, JohnDoe and 1 other person
only works if u look prettyboy esque

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, LooksThinker, extremchange628181 and 3 others
Wavy perm is a great way to have wavy fringe and longer sides. You can cover receding hairline, high forehead, wide temples, you look younger and NT. Wavy perm excelent covers entire forehead, widens the face, improves face proportions. Perm makes your hair more lively and you do not need to style it in contrast to straight hair. It is easy to maintain. Also your eyebrows looks better and darker.

@uselessmentalcel is the third guy a femboy or a regular boy?

no, conservative haitsyles gives you +1 psl

• JFL
Reactions: lilxder2
I naturally have that hair

Only works for teenagers who have prettyboy pheno, If you're an oldcel and try this hairstyle you'd look like an autist jfl

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and blackckatt

Overdone

is this restricted to any face shape? also should i grow out the sides of my hair before trying?

stops working after 19

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, LooksThinker, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
Femboyass haircut

• Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I feel so utterly gay and disgusted having it kek

yeah man, doing perm was among the greatest looksmaxxes I ever did

straight hair dries pussies

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, LooksThinker and Chintuck22
how to get zurzolo hairstyle in this video? i have straight 1b hair

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Nah I look good but almost noone here have it and it makes me feel weird
So you are original :D that's good. I am sure you look.well especialy having konger wavy hair

wavy perm is so op

• +1
Reactions: OneTwoThree
only works if u look prettyboy esque
no, in fact I could imagine that it would help out very masculine guys even more than recessed prettyboys due to the fact that it makes them seem less agressive

doesnt if fuck w your hair long term?

You can do this at literally any age, just cut it to an appropriate length jfl

• +1
Reactions: Frexa and GalacticHero
So 60 too right? 😂let’s be real
There exist people with wavy hair naturally you know

They dont all straighten it when they hit 22

Should i try it and grow my hair out or stay with buzzcut?

Beautiful man

I'm 21 I feel like I can pull it off but idk if ppl will think I'm non NT

depends on head shape, pheno, body type and age.

Would you recommend me it?

Be like me: trying to research studies that gave random lupus sufferers permanent change in hair texture without a perm needed😂

I’m epic Chad , my hair is naturally wavy.

Only works for teenagers who have prettyboy pheno, If you're an oldcel and try this hairstyle you'd look like an autist jfl
The guy in your avi has a similar hairstyle and looks 40 btw

• +1
Reactions: brutalbull
I have natural curls it's over