Do y'all remember Snake.0359 (@The Heartless) 🤣🤣🤣 [Evisceration thread]

Screenshot 20240519 204920 Chrome

Bud, wanted another round of embarrassment. Soon 150 like yesterday :forcedsmile:. He's making sure everyone sees how over it is for his ass

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
  • +1

You lost cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, got.daim, northern mogger and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1

The jury guy (Uzb_...) hates me so much, I used to bully him since February. I won and he said it half-way. He didn't want to admit it fully. Same thing with Jisko, we used to be enemies, I even have threads on him, and he still said I mog you to death. The high IQ doctor- BlackpillRemedy agreed I mog you by 4 psl points
The jury guy (Uzb_...) hates me so much, I used to bully him since February. I won and he said it half-way. He didn't want to admit it fully. Same thing with Jisko, we used to be enemies, I even have threads on him, and he still said I mog you to death. The high IQ doctor- BlackpillRemedy agreed I mog you by 4 psl points

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and arabcelxxx
Except I won two mog battles when my 2 biggest forum enemies were the jury

This is the first mog battle

you lost nigga

You were so depressed yesterday lmao

Hope you sleeped weell lmao

Today you are so angry JFL

• +1
First was won by me, second one is bullshit without any photos
I won when Jisko - my biggest from enemy was the jury

I won when my second biggest enemy UZB_.... was the jury, but he didn't want to give me the win because I bully him since February

• +1
View attachment 2930444View attachment 2930446

This is the first mog battle

you lost nigga

You were so depressed yesterday lmao

Hope you sleeped weell lmao

Today you are so angry JFL

• +1
Cope if he really hated you he'd say that I totally mog you

but in reality he's unbiased guy

I argued with him week ago too

Man you lost
How are gonna sit here and argue that you look better than anyone when there has been like 10, 10 page Threads calling you ugly ON A FORUM FOR UGLY PEOPLE.
Kys gook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, wollet2, northern mogger and 1 other person

You lost cope

• +1
I won when Jisko - my biggest from enemy was the jury

I won when my second biggest enemy UZB_.... was the jury, but he didn't want to give me the win because I bully him since February
Jisko hated me more than you cope

I argued with UZB too

so cope

• +1

Screenshot 20240519 205821 Chrome

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1

View attachment 2930455

Blablablalbalblablalblalbalbla you lost kys

Lmao you are so depressed af jfllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• +1
I won 3 mog battles 2 times with my biggest enemies being the jury
There was only 1 mog battle and you lost cope

I bullied you in 3 threads

JFL I can sense how you are ungry af

Last night was tought?:lul::lul:

Are you drinking alchohol to take away depression?

• +1
There was only 1 mog battle and you lost cope

I bullied you in 3 threads

JFL I can sense how you are ungry af

Last night was tought?:lul::lul:

Are you drinking alchohol to take away depression?
The jury guy (Uzb_...) hates me so much, I used to bully him since February. I won and he said it half-way. He didn't want to admit it fully. Same thing with Jisko, we used to be enemies, I even have threads on him, and he still said I mog you to death. The high IQ doctor- BlackpillRemedy agreed I mog you by 4 psl points. He is also from Uzbekistan and you're from Kazakhstan, so he is biased because you have the same pheno and he can't hate on you too much because you look similar

• +1
  • +1
The jury guy (Uzb_...) hates me so much, I used to bully him since February. I won and he said it half-way. He didn't want to admit it fully. Same thing with Jisko, we used to be enemies, I even have threads on him, and he still said I mog you to death. The high IQ doctor- BlackpillRemedy agreed I mog you by 4 psl points. He is also from Uzbekistan and you're from Kazakhstan, so he is biased because you have the same pheno and he can't hate on you too much because you look similar
Cope you lost nigger

• +1
Cope you lost nigger
Won appeal = lost, dalit logic

• +1
Moggathon is trolling jfl, he's trying to annoy me
You lost I have higher PSL

and I appeal mog you
you slav gypsy faggot

subhuman with 1.58 FHWR and small af Chin

• +1
You lost I have higher PSL

and I appeal mog you
you slav gypsy faggot

subhuman with 1.58 FHWR and small af Chin

• +1
Won appeal = lost, dalit logic

He lives in america where is the most tough

But you lost you are gypsy slav the worst combination

• +1
Man you can't imagine how my mood is so daaaaamn good right now

You are depressed ugly subhuman slav

You lost blablablablablalbllabllabla

• +1
He lives in america where is the most tough

But you lost you are gypsy slav the worst combination

View attachment 2930493
You're a churka, it's so over for your race. Jealous of Slavs because they cuck you. You wanted to be Slav so bad but they bullied you for being a gook
Screenshot 20240518 135354 Chrome

• +1
You're a churka, it's so over for your race. Jealous of Slavs because they cuck you. You wanted to be Slav so bad but they bullied you for being a gook
View attachment 2930501
4143231_1716142347438.png

In my country slavs are being bullied one of the most jfl
Personally bullied many of them
LMAO

Slavs and russians are being bullied a lot even in their own country 4-5 ethnics come and 100 russians cannot do a shit

Tbh I whooped slavs and they cried like little girls

slavcucks lmao cope

Last edited:
  • +1
4143231_1716142347438.png

LMAO

Slavs and russians are being bullied a lot even in their own country 4-5 ethnics come and 100 russians cannot do a shit

JFL:

View attachment 2930543

This is ethnic man who behaved himself bad in my country

and look what they did to him

Tbh I whooped couple slavs and they cried like little girls

slavcucks lmao cope

Dnr

• +1
8417ru

• +1
Who actually reads these "evisceration threads" tbh? They always get reacts but surely nobody is reading a particle of that

No one even knows who that nigga is

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: got.daim, not__cel, northern mogger and 1 other person
@The Heartless this is him now. He got dragged around and humiliated by the whole forum when @moggathon made those threads about him. He is the ugliest person on .org and everyone saw how horrifyingly ugly and subhuman he is. His face was such a fucking puke fuel that those threads gathered 10 pages of bullying directed at him.

He used to larp as a white slav, but then everyone saw he was a gook and he changed the narrative :forcedsmile:.

View attachment 2927511

He's now making anti-white threads and is proud to be a chink :forcedsmile:. The irony, he was hiding it like they hide the recipe for Coca-Cola just a few weeks ago :lul:.

If any of you have seen him around you'll know how schizo and delulu he is. He claims the forum Chads are all subhuman and that he mogs them :feelsgah:. I'm 4 psl points above him, btw. Not to mention he claims to be a htn with chad potential. He's also wrong about pretty much anything :forcedsmile:.

It got so bad for him, he had to buy vip to save himself from all the bullying and even changed his name :feelskek:

Here's what @BlackpillRemedy, the forum's high IQ doctor said about him.

TLDR: it's beyond over for him :feelshaha:. @BlackpillRemedy 's wife saw him browsing .org and saw @The Heartless and was absolutely disgusted by how subhuman and unpleasant looking he is.

Imagine..... :feelskek::feelskek:

He has a severe class 3 malocclsusion with a posterior open bite, meaning he most likely struggles to chew, but he doesn’t even know that bc he’s never experienced chewing like a non-deformed human. He also has a severe bimaxillary recession, or in other words, both his upper and lower jaws are brutally recessed, but the upper jaw more so than the lower one, causing the class 3 malocclusion. On top of that his occlusal plane is rotated clockwise, adding to his subhumanity. From the front his face looks flat-concave, bloated/chubby/boneless (due to his massive lack of forward growth, he actually will never achieve a chiseled look bc there’s no bones to keep his flesh tight) and low class, without paranasal support and a lower lip that covers over the upper one.

I wanna reinforce that his maxilla is severely recessed, which is the cause of his class 3 malocclusion. Sometimes class 3 can be due to only an excessively big jaw but a normal maxilla, which already makes the face look uglish and very unbalanced by causing the upper lip to lay behind the lower one and giving the face a flat and, when severe enough, even concave look, but when it’s due to a recessed maxilla it’s much worse, the face looks severely deformed bc recessed maxillas affect the nose area, making the nose appear huge on top of the other classic class 3 malocclusion aesthetic drawbacks. On top of that when the maxilla is recessed more functional problems like nasal breathing issues are more likely to arise.

Overall, he is genuinely subhunan. I also want to add that when i was addicted to the forum my wife would check my screen from time time to see what i was morphing and when she saw him she said he looked genuinely disgusting, to which I agree.

Sometimes people have features that make them very unappealing, but it takes uniquely bad combinations to go from unappealing to unpleasant (actually being something that generates feelings of rejection and disgust rather than simply not being attractive).

To add to the grievance he’s also treacherous, since he pathetically begged me like a dog to help him and gave me permission to post his face, only to later have me get banned for a couple of days when i posted it as an illustration to explain my point, and he seems to be on the lower end of the IQ curve as well, while having delusions of grandeur. He claimed he was going to figure out a way to enlarge his maxilla and showed me ridiculous pseudo-science he had been using to cope, i tried to talk him out of it but i was unsuccessful.

-BlackpillRemedy

Personally, I would rope if I read that about myself :aheago:

@maxxmclooks @jisko32 @NorwoodAscender @Magnum Opus @ggg.tv🤫 @moreroidsmoredates @CarrotMaxxer @flippasav @Autismcel @northern mogger @Narcissus🥀
Bravo, an expected in-depth analysis courtesy of BlackpillRemedy. Hopefully whoever it was intended for takes the advice and act quickly.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, jisko32, northern mogger and 1 other person
Bravo, an expected in-depth analysis courtesy of BlackpillRemedy. Hopefully whoever it was intended for takes the advice and act quickly.
There's nothing he can do. It's beyond over for him. Not even the best surgeon in the world can get him above low ltn with these flaws

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and northern mogger
Who actually reads these "evisceration threads" tbh? They always get reacts but surely nobody is reading a particle of that

No one even knows who that nigga is
They've seen him around being schizo

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and northern mogger
Jfl 10 pages of this schizo bumping it so more people can see his shame :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, northern mogger and tombradylover
There's nothing he can do. It's beyond over for him. Not even the best surgeon in the world can get him above low ltn with these flaws
Tbh it’s never over unless you’re not NT

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and i_love_roosters
Tbh it’s never over unless you’re not NT
Well, this thread has 10 pages and 90% of it is him having a schizo attack. He's borderline severely artistic. It's safe to say it can't get more over than this :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jisko32, northern mogger, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
Honestly very disappointed in you because you claimed to christian, it seems you have left the faith

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and i_love_roosters
How are gonna sit here and argue that you look better than anyone when there has been like 10, 10 page Threads calling you ugly ON A FORUM FOR UGLY PEOPLE.
Kys gook
They don't have pharmacies in underdeveloped Kazakhstan. He'll stop coping if he could get his hands on schizophrenic medications

• JFL
  • +1
Honestly very disappointed in you because you claimed to christian, it seems you have left the faith
I'm usually against such actions but he dedicated 3 threads on me and tagged me a thousand times trying to start beef with me. Honestly there's nothing wrong with humbling a schizo who couldn't stop seething at me because of a little joke I made. This is textbook autism. I'm not gonna stay here and let a random autist get on my nerves

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and TsarTsar444
With all the bumps from him, I'm pretty sure everyone active on here saw this :forcedsmile:

• +1
Curry has descended... it's over
rest in my peace ma boi 111503

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters