Do y'all remember Snake.0359 (@The Heartless) 🤣🤣🤣 [Evisceration thread]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, got.daim, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
why did you tag me? Go to an orthodontist and get your jaws and bite treated.

Don't you remember I have better appeal than any russian men?

Kid I mog you cope

why did you tag me? Go to an orthodontist and get your jaws and bite treated.
Screenshot 20240518 212154 Chrome

He didn't win shit subhuman. Psl is cope + I bully him since February. This uzb guy hates me a lot. I won 2 mog battles when the jury were my biggest enemies. Appeal is law. Psl is autism and he doesnt even mog in psl

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
If woman will be into asian guys or kpop I will appeal mog you cope
you don't look like a kpop star

you look like an ordinary chink who makes chargers for xiaomi phones in his basement and sells them on aliexpress.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, wollet2, got.daim and 1 other person

Damn my posts were 2890 today and rep 2540

Damn so much post were wasted

• JFL

you look like an ordinary chink who makes chargers for xiaomi phones in his basement and sells them on aliexpress.
If I will leanmaxx and cleanshave and better haircut I will

Plus even average asians moggs russians

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim

That was good :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
View attachment 2928429

He didn't win shit subhuman. Psl is cope + I bully him since February. This uzb guy hates me a lot. I won 2 mog battles when the jury were my biggest enemies. Appeal is law. Psl is autism and he doesnt even mog in psl
Yeah, I agree psl is utter cope

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
View attachment 2928429

I didn't talk with in February we ere in good relationships

You didn't bully a shit

In the morning I completely first bullied this subhuman russian guy than you and other thread too

This thread is purely yours and still at the end I got more benefir than you

I still have more appeal than you or any other slav cope
how are you more appealing? you have an underbite, recessed jaws, shit harmony, shit hair, big nose and etc
I look healthier at least.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and i_love_roosters
how are you more appealing? you have an underbite, recessed jaws, shit harmony, shit hair, big nose and etc
I look healthier at least.
cope cope cope cope cope cope

I won PSL battle

And have better ratios than you you have short skull and short chin
cope I have better face + better appeal = I mog you russian slavcuck

• JFL
cope cope cope cope cope cope

I won PSL battle

And have better ratios than you you have short skull and short chin
cope I have better face + better appeal = I mog you russian slavcuck
You have all these subhuman traits.

• JFL
You have all these subhuman traits.
View attachment 2928464
Cope
My foward growth is good and long rmus
my lower jaw isn't recessed

Also My maxilla isn't recessed in real life

There no scientifi evidences that asian or white maxilla are any diffrernt
It's just asian cheekbones are mor forwardly set creating illusion of flat maxilla
but it's many users here talked about it a lot

Only negroids have different forward maxilla

so cope

• JFL
Cope
My foward growth is good and long rmus
my lower jaw isn't recessed

Also My maxilla isn't recessed in real life

There no scientifi evidences that asian or white maxilla are any diffrernt
It's just asian cheekbones are mor forwardly set creating illusion of flat maxilla
but it's many users here talked about it a lot

Only negroids have different forward maxilla

so cope
I'm fine af

they are boneless mostly lol
Cope, the only difference is nose bridge between eyes and nose connecting browridge (I have nasal bridge unlike most asians(Cause in reality I'm biracial))
Plus I have good bones

Most people where I live good bones too

cope

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
so who mogs who now
Screenshot 20240518 212154 Chrome

You guys weren't joking. Someone sent me his face and I wish I could unsee it.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, wollet2, got.daim and 2 others
View attachment 2928487

When did you bully me lmao I didn't talk with you even a little in february, march, april, in fact I was in good relationships with you, I didn't hink you were fakecel

in fact I bullied you a lot

I bullied you today in my 2 threads

If you posted your photo I would roast you completly cope, in reality I bullied you I have more points

I'm a warrior that never will go down or give up

You are slav gypsy cuck cope

• JFL
When did you bully me lmao I didn't talk with you even a little in february, march, april, in fact I was in good relationships with you, I didn't hink you were fakecel

in fact I bullied you a lot

I bullied you today in my 2 threads

If you posted your photo I would roast you completly cope, in reality I bullied you I have more points

I'm a warrior that never will go down or give up

You are slav gypsy cuck cope
You didn't even understand what I'm saying. I'm talking about uzb, the jury

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, jisko32 and i_love_roosters
can u pm it to me, I wanna see
It would be a doxx. It got so bad for him he had to spend 1/4 of his monthly salary in Kazakhstan for 1 months of vip because of all the bullying

It would be a doxx. It got so bad for him he had to spend 1/4 of his monthly salary in Kazakhstan for 1 months of vip because of all the bullying
how is it doxx, if i dont leak?, i kinda fell bad for him now

It got so bad for him, he had to buy vip to save himself from all the bullying and even changed his name. They'll ban you for sharing it. It's all over discord tho. He's the joke of all servers
which discord? can you send me the link?

Proved the opposite his eye area is godly
mannnnn im not on the Kazakh guys side but what on earth is this glazing... keep sucking that hard and you'll end up with a salty surprise in yer mouth

• JFL
mannnnn im not on the Kazakh guys side but what on earth is this glazing... keep sucking that hard and you'll end up with a salty surprise in yer mouth
what is the meaning of what you wrote? His eye area is really really good. This chink faggot is just edited it.

• +1
what is the meaning of what you wrote? His eye area is really really good. This chink faggot is just edited it.
I basically said that Im not a friend of the @The Heartless , but you are sucking I love roosters dick so hard that he may leave cum in your mouth, which is salty (allegedly)

• JFL
I basically said that Im not a friend of the @The Heartless , but you are sucking I love roosters dick so hard that he may leave cum in your mouth, which is salty (allegedly)
I'm just telling the facts

• +1
I'm just telling the facts
I agree that I love roosters has good eyes but im not too blackpilled so idk what ratios and all that mean so I can't say too much
but I can say that he has good eyes for sure! good genes @i_love_roosters

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and i_love_roosters
I'm a gook too. If he's really ugly as you described, i probably mog. Can you me send his face?
Sorry for that, I didn't mean offense

It got so bad for him, he had to buy vip to save himself from all the bullying and even changed his name. They'll ban you for sharing it. It's all over discord tho. He's the joke of all servers. He had to spend 1/4 of his salary in Kazakhstan for a month of vip :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
He had to spend 1/4 of his salary in Kazakhstan for a month of vip :forcedsmile:
Wait wtf, he's Kazakh too? I'm also Kazakh lmao. I'm not good-looking, but can i send my face to you to make sure if i mog him?

• +1