Do you believe that the urge to live an extraordinary Chad life is caused by a desire to make up for an inner emptiness that most Normies don't have?

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Most Normies seem to be happy with normal lives. In forums like this you hear how they're all cucks, etc. and only being Chad matters. You think this is cope for extremely low self-esteem, that most Normies don't feel?
I agree with this ngl:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, vermillioncorefan and <6PSLcel
I want to be a high achieving successful NT mogger if the chad isn’t that then i don’t care

Most Normies seem to be happy with normal lives. In forums like this you hear how they're all cucks, etc. and only being Chad matters. You think this is cope for extremely low self-esteem, that most Normies don't feel?
I agree with this ngl:

View attachment 2946014
Normies don't struggle with finding a girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Nah most normies want a Chad life too.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Nah most normies want a Chad life too.
They're happy and fulfilled with their Normie life.
Obviously if they could get better they would, but that's not the point.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and vermillioncorefan
Are you sure about this?
Yes, most Normies feel good about their lives and aren't depressed about not being Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and datboijj
Yes, most Normies feel good about their lives and aren't depressed about not being Chad.
How do you know they feel good about their lives?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
For many it's usually just due to having shit experiences with girls growing up because you were weird or called ugly or were nerdy and missing out and you have a desperate longing to make up for it

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and AlexAP
How do you know they feel good about their lives?
Overall they don't complain much and express gratitude about their lives, most just never think about "If I would have been Chad" at all.

Overall they don't complain much and express gratitude about their lives, most just never think about "If I would have been Chad" at all.
They don’t complain much openly because it makes them look like ungrateful pricks. They definitely think their lives could be better. They just might not think “it’s because I’m not Chad.”

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and datboijj
They don’t complain much openly because it makes them look like ungrateful pricks. They definitely think their lives could be better. They just might not think “it’s because I’m not Chad.”
he is kinda right tho most people just want to cope until they die
dreams are all lost past 25

They aren't blackpilled so they don't have in mind how different is Chad and Stacy life with full of time and money doing whatever they want and making others seem to have a boring life. Their life is a copy-paste of everyone else lifes, they get to experience the same things but have to wait a longer time while the successful have and experience everything.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
For many it's usually just due to having shit experiences with girls growing up because you were weird or called ugly or were nerdy and missing out and you have a desperate longing to make up for it
This, if I had the normal experience growing up odds are I wouldn't feel the pressure of becoming chad to make up for it.

I agree with this ngl:

View attachment 2946014
centrist propaganda

he is kinda right tho most people just want to cope until they die
dreams are all lost past 25
But that doesn’t debunk me, unless ur agreeing with me.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yeah, that's why the plastic surgery industry is a billion dollar industry. That's a whole lotta of incels isn't it?

If you actually believe what you are saying, please kill yourself rn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back