Do you ever see a thread with the most dogshit title/topic getting bumped constantly?

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
Like this “group of girls said I have sigma walk” thread, I literally refuse to click on a thread with such a ridiculous title, yet for some reason it’s active af, like seriously what could be so interesting about a group of aspie girls mocking an even aspier dude for how he walks (that’s my takeaway from the title since I actually didn’t read it, shit is probably tales anyway lol)

???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, gookcelriceR, iblamehumphrey and 3 others
It mirrors society. Tik toks and normie brain rot music get all the views while good stuff gets sidelined

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, gookcelriceR, iblamehumphrey and 1 other person
Like this “group of girls said I have sigma walk” thread, I literally refuse to click on a thread with such a ridiculous title, yet for some reason it’s active af, like seriously what could be so interesting about a group of aspie girls mocking an even aspier dude for how he walks (that’s my takeaway from the title since I actually didn’t read it, shit is probably tales anyway lol)

???
My threads are all sub thread over for brag unanswerd threads

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
It mirrors society. Tik toks and normie brain rot music get all the views while good stuff gets sidelined
Yea looksmaxxing and looks theory were ruined by all the normie copers:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gookcelriceR and EdgyFashionist

???
Bro really hit the gritty while rizzing up Livvy Dunne in the goon cave with Freddy Fazbear on Monday, left me broken like a smurf cat vs strawberry elephant meme, straight up bussing harder than Baby Gronk hitting the ocky way. You out here with that quirked up white boy energy, acting like a sussy imposter from Ohio, thinking you’re Carti but really just the biggest bird in a Kai Cenat fanum tax stream, no edging in class vibes. Blud, are you on that John Pork grindset or did you sip too much Grimace Shake and get lost in the backrooms with Quandale Dingle?

Fr, you're out here with that uncanny, zesty Poggers energy, like DJ Khaled trying to mew his way into a family guy funny moments compilation with subway surfers gameplay. Ain’t no way you got hit by the mosquito again while playing Garten of Banban and doing Morbin Time. Ratio + cringe + no nut November survivor with social credit on E, bruh.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, They_are_all_whores and iblamehumphrey
Bro really hit the gritty while rizzing up Livvy Dunne in the goon cave with Freddy Fazbear on Monday, left me broken like a smurf cat vs strawberry elephant meme, straight up bussing harder than Baby Gronk hitting the ocky way. You out here with that quirked up white boy energy, acting like a sussy imposter from Ohio, thinking you’re Carti but really just the biggest bird in a Kai Cenat fanum tax stream, no edging in class vibes. Blud, are you on that John Pork grindset or did you sip too much Grimace Shake and get lost in the backrooms with Quandale Dingle?

Fr, you're out here with that uncanny, zesty Poggers energy, like DJ Khaled trying to mew his way into a family guy funny moments compilation with subway surfers gameplay. Ain’t no way you got hit by the mosquito again while playing Garten of Banban and doing Morbin Time. Ratio + cringe + no nut November survivor with social credit on E, bruh.
Nah blud really 808ed on looksmax dot gov (808 essentially means a crashout) 😭🙏 , not very demure and mindful of you, Imma send my 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 yns to come and find you so better oil up and be ready 👅 💦

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR and iblamehumphrey