Do you ever see busty high estrogen girls with low body fat male model types?

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
Joined
May 30, 2020
Posts
3,727
Reputation
1,906
I think you’re more likely to see them with thugs or buff guys or guys with some type of imposing factor.

Unless it’s like a lean giant boned guy sure.

But I usually see the hot busty dimorphism girls with a dan bilzerian type guy or a fat older billionare like decaprio type.

Dominance is super important for 9-10/10 girls

Lean guys will clean house with dominant type girls. Like Donna from that 70s show
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and thecel
cope
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel
Busty high estrogen girls only date 5'6 rappers with stage names starting with "Lil"
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and thecel
I’m a high-estrogen male.
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Fear and Deleted member 27452
Not really it’s easy for me to get lean but I appear small and hot busty girls have insane competition. So you can’t really sneakily get one without dealing with amogs head on.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
they date sub 5 manlet edgars
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and thecel
Not really it’s easy for me to get lean but I appear small and hot busty girls have insane competition. So you can’t really sneakily get one without dealing with amogs head on.
so what if youre lean ur not 5+psl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel
Busty high estrogen girls only date 5'6 rappers with stage names starting with "Lil"

I actually am a 5'6" rapper, but my stage name starts with “Giga”. My crush likes me back, but her attraction level seems to be decreasing. Man, I should’ve named myself “Lil”. Then I’d have a gf rn.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: lordgandy2000
who is your favourite busty high estrogen girl?
 
who is your favourite busty high estrogen girl?
Idk kate upton years ago type.

I can almost guarantee you she was dating a tall 18-22% body fat white guy who dressed preppy and worked in finance or something
 
Shawtys like them thick you know what im sayin dawg
 
Example of the busty female
 

Similar threads

non-chalant
Replies
16
Views
94
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
Michael Vornik X
Replies
2
Views
44
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
rs_psl
Replies
15
Views
106
SabiWabi
S
I
Replies
0
Views
19
ilikepeps
I
trueceli
Replies
5
Views
58
trueceli
trueceli

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top