Do you feel bad for below average but really nice women?

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Call me a moralfag or a cuck , They are almost judged solely on looks by the society. There is little to nothing they can do about this. They can't upgrade their SMV by running game or wageslaving hard (unlike us).
I do feel sorry for them and how they get treated everyday. Being the excluded member of the society.

I notice the different how my friends treat ugly and cute girl and it's goddamn fucking obvious , the same subhumans that bitch when girls prefer Chads over them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, umzazi, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Fuck no

They can still get Chadlite at least

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Copemaxxing, CursedOne and 9 others
:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Copemaxxing, Arkantos and 3 others
No
do they feel bad about me?
no

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Arkantos, Deleted member 4570 and 3 others
I do because they are my only chance to escape inceldom because I hate whores
I would rather smash bellow average virgin then average whore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 7079 and RichardSpencel
JFL at feeling bad for women

Even below average women live a much easier life than 99% of men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rawdogprince, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
I only feel bad for innocent girl who get acidfaced by incels in India. A girl rejects a guy and next thing you know he fucks up her entire face.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and 5'8manlet
feeling bad for women
nice joke

JFL @ below average women. My avi or death.

Gisele2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Ion give a shit cause not even ugly women wanna fuk with this playa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, rawdogprince and Deleted member 4570
No. Average women can easily ascend. Just makeupmaxx, then hit the gym hard for 2 years, trying to build muscle (ass). After you've reached the natty limit, get a BBL which will give you hourglass figure.

Call me a moralfag or a cuck , They are almost judged solely on looks by the society. There is little to nothing they can do about this. They can't upgrade their SMV by running game or wageslaving hard (unlike us).
I do feel sorry for them and how they get treated everyday. Being the excluded member of the society.

I notice the different how my friends treat ugly and cute girl and it's goddamn fucking obvious , the same subhumans that bitch when girls prefer Chads over them.
I mean to be fair, just one of those girls still has more SMV than the highest PSL morph combined, let alone this whole forum.

i cant feel bad for woman

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
There are some really nice less-attractive girls that can't help but feel bad for, but that is paled by the amount of sympathy I have for short dudes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 6310
I have before. I worked with one virgin, middle eastern girl who is 28. Very religious but definitely below average. Really bad witch skull and face, but very motherly and the nicest voice.
she gets rejected and ghosted so many times. She will only date extremely Christian men, doesn’t even care about looks. but no luck.
I feel bad for her, she’s saved herself for that long and still can’t get a husband bc she’s pretty unfortunate looking. Must suck.

no but i hate gl foids

yeah. feel bad for all ughos including myself

they swipe left on u on tinder

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 245
yeah kinda. being ugly knows no gender

I feel bad for ugly men but not ugly women. They don't have it nearly as bad.

Only if the are very below average face. In 2020 US most women can be above average just by not being fat. Serious. Not hyperbole. Just don’t be fat as a female is life on easy mode.