Do you get death anxiety?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Do you? Knowing that one day it will all end and there is nothing you can do about it? Do you get anxiety not knowing whether it will be a peaceful death or a torturous one? Do you get anxiety thinking what comes after, if anything?

For me the perfect death would be one where I’m in the hospital and I am getting stuffed up to the gills on fentanyl and midazolam.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, randomop, lemonnz and 5 others
Do you? Knowing that one day it will all end and there is nothing you can do about it? Do you get anxiety not knowing whether it will be a peaceful death or a torturous one? Do you get anxiety thinking what comes after, if anything?

For me the perfect death would be one where I’m in the hospital and I am getting stuffed up to the gills on fentanyl and midazolam.
No

I will go to heaven and slay beautiful pure white goddesses

Only that. Eternal nothingness seems probable even if not definitive. I can’t comprehend that.

no i want to shoot myself in my head every day so death aint a problem to me

this world is gay and jewish

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Only that. Eternal nothingness seems probable even if not definitive. I can’t comprehend that.
afterlife is just human minds rationalizing nothingness , there is no afterlife our monkey brain cant process the fact there is nothing hereafter

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, douche, TechnoBoss and 2 others
afterlife is just human minds rationalizing nothingness , there is no afterlife our monkey brain cant process the fact there is nothing hereafter
Find myself often wishing that there is something but unless we somehow reveal that this world is anything other than material/physical then I remain doubtful

• +1
Reactions: douche and mayo mogger
Shut yo goofy ahh up lil nigga. You literally do not know. Stop speaking with confidence about something that you do not and will not ever know the answer to.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I will wake up burning in hell all subhumans go to hell and burn

Life is short and precious tbh

• +1

Why you hate muslims????

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
Shut yo goofy ahh up lil nigga. You literally do not know. Stop speaking with confidence about something that you do not and will not ever know the answer to.
whatever keeps you going bhai.

• JFL
Find myself often wishing that there is something but unless we somehow reveal that this world is anything other than material/physical then I remain doubtful
true thats what afterlife is , there is a reason that solitary confinement is a tourturous method eternal nothingness is kinda scary to think about.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Why you hate muslims????
I have many Muslim friends and acquaintances and love them dearly. I uniquely hate Islam. I understand that’s still offensive to muslimcels but…

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, dehydrated and arab_chink
fuck u op

• JFL
No, thinking about death makes me happy, cuz suffering is not eternal, in fact, it's short compared to the age of the universe, today, yesterday and tomorrow.

I have many Muslim friends and acquaintances and love them dearly. I uniquely hate Islam. I understand that’s still offensive to muslimcels but…
Bro then why did you shit on our thread about eid

No, thinking about death makes me happy, cuz suffering is not eternal, in fact, it's short compared to the age of the universe, today, yesterday and tomorrow.
ah yes i remember when i wasn't reincarnationpilled. Ignorance is bliss

Bro then why did you shit on our thread about eid
My condolences. Eid Mubarak niggas

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Schizomogger, dehydrated and arab_chink
I'm more afraid of reincarnation, not being able to choose what/who you reincarnate into, than nothingness tbh. The Universe not having a creator seems hard to believe for me too, so it's hard to comprehend there only being a material reality.

No because I dealt with it at a young age and faced it as well. Whatever happens after happens but I mean considering I have the same beliefs as u for the most part I think I’ll be fine

No because I dealt with it at a young age and faced it as well. Whatever happens after happens but I mean considering I have the same beliefs as u for the most part I think I’ll be fine
You had a near death experience? Elaborate

Im more concerned about what happens after death, the idea of dying doesn't bother me. This world is full of subhumans and degenerates, it only goes down from here. If there is some sort of afterlife or "heaven" then I hope I die fast. The sooner the better.

Lol
I also lost sleep over thinking about death and how I'm a sinner and I'm going to hell back in sixth grade. Now idgaf. Like u said, wtv happens, happens. As a matter of fact, I wanna die now, if possible by natural causes and painless, just to see whats next.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and ElTruecel
Not necessarily. The afterlife is just a concept, it’s not hardwired in our DNA for us to believe in.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
constantly. anytime my mind's not occupied it goes there. as i get older it just becomes more frequent and intense. it's a suffocating mental claustrophopia imagining ego nonexistence.

being cognitively downgraded into religiosity might be preferable, and ultimately if life is all meaningless, it's much better to be delusional and happy

CIZFers.png

65xaA6O.gif

Why would you want to go out not sober? That's terrible.

You had a near death experience? Elaborate
No. Maybe it’s worded wrong
Lol
I also lost sleep over thinking about death and how I'm a sinner and I'm going to hell back in sixth grade. Now idgaf. Like u said, wtv happens, happens. As a matter of fact, I wanna die now, if possible by natural causes and painless, just to see whats next.
I was more scared of the nothingness part tbh. Or how much eternity was. But yea I mean there’s always going to be moments at night here and they’re really thinking about it but for the most part I don’t worry about it.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
What?? Why would I want to die sober? I’m not looking forward to dying.
But it's about one of the realest things that can happen to you. You just don't think you would want to be sober. Sometimes people just understood.

You think you know all about death.

All day everyday

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
But it's about one of the realest things that can happen to you. You just don't think you would want to be sober. Sometimes people just understood.

You think you know all about death.
Hell naw. If I’m seeing Jesus, I want to be turnt tf up

Only when I take a midday nap

Idk , if I die I die

Only the Lord knows when the time is to come to him

I was more scared of the nothingness part tbh. Or how much eternity was. But yea I mean there’s always going to be moments at night here and they’re really thinking about it but for the most part I don’t worry about it.
I've thought about eternal nothingness. At first it's such an incomprehensible state of being that you'd be anxious thinking about it, I did. But then I rationalized it like this, there was basically eternity before I was born, and then eternity after death. I've been through eternal nothingness before, nothing to be afraid of, or should I say nothing is not to be feared.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel and Eternal_
Naps give you death anxiety? Really? How and why?
No clue but anytime I take a nap, I wake up hella depressed and sad. Which includes death anxiety at times.

• +1
the process of dying terrifies me, actually being dead sounds chill

The thought of how random our lives/world is and not knowing how and when I will die is terrifying. I could be driving to class 3 days from now and get in a fatal crash, i could slip in the shower and die, life is so random and unpredictable.

Also knowing that some deaths can be extremely terrifying and painful, some people are blessed with easy deaths and others are given torture/murder, burnt alive, drowned, bleeding out slowly as there options.

Keeps me thankful for everyday

• +1
The world and all of human history existed for a long time before me and I'm not any worse off for not being alive to live it. I'm scared of wasting my only life rotting on an ethnic basket weaving forum where everyone is obsessed with BBC.

That scares me way more than death does.

• JFL
Life is short and precious tbh
For the majority of humans who have lived since recorded history it has been objectively pointless at best and a hellish torture at worst. Even so-called incel subhumans living in the developed worlds today are having a thousand times better lifetime than the average human.

And to answer the OP, yes I do get it all the time, nearly every day. Nothing about the idea of death is comforting and all the mythos normies invented to make it seem like this peaceful and good thing is cope. Death is the ultimate horrifying fate.

And the fucked up thing is, there is evidence suggesting that death may not even be as normal as we think it is, and that there may exist organisms on other worlds that don't die, so the meme about death being inevitable isn't even universally true jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
there is evidence suggesting that death may not even be as normal as we think it is, and that there may exist organisms on other worlds that don't die
there's a species of jellyfish that has 'achieved' biological immortality on this planet btw
so the meme about death being inevitable isn't even universally true jfl
true, neither is the universe finite so theoretically it should be possible to escape mortality

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Michael Myers