Do you get mad when you see a white girl with a black guy?

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Master

IMG 9517

Now before I say anything, im half white myself. This dude is overflowing with jealous and hatred because he sees a black man with his precious white woman who wouldn’t ever even look at his sub-human ass. Typing out 3 whole sentences on 3 different comments 😂😂. It’s not just him either, there’s more faggots on other videos about to have a heart attack because she’s with a BBC.

• JFL
Reactions: smallman, klip11 and latincell95
u get this in all races, black men cry if a black woman is with a white guy and vice versa

stop race baiting

• +1
Reactions: greywind, trueceI, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
u get this in all races, black men cry if a black woman is with a white guy and vice versa

stop race baiting
I doubt it’s this bad. Every video has some faggot raging in the comments talking about mud shark or coal burner like they give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I doubt it’s this bad. Every video has some faggot raging in the comments talking about mud shark or coal burner like they give a fuck
Yes it fucking is nigga you got hoteps in ig comments spewing this same bullshit. Stop acting like there aren’t hardcore purists in each race 😂

Yes it fucking is nigga you got hoteps in ig comments spewing this same bullshit. Stop acting like there aren’t hardcore purists in each race 😂
Sure I guess. Maybe I’m biased? Still feels like it’s more one sided.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Sure I guess. Maybe I’m biased? Still feels like it’s more one sided.
Nah trust it’s just because you see black men dating out more often. When black women do it it’s both black and white niggas who got something to say
Not like I care tho

yes. they should all be with me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
perfectly normal for any girl

yes. they should all be with me.
Well no white girl would ever want to be with your submissive beta ass. You must mean the BBC’s?

It seems that whites are most accepting of their women dating outside of their race, asians and Africans completely disown their family if they date outside their race (except SEA)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212
It seems that whites are most accepting of their women dating outside of their race, asians and Africans completely disown their family if they date outside their race (except SEA)
Not really in America? I couldn’t imagine an American Asian family or black family disowning their kid for bringing a white person home.

Not really in America? I couldn’t imagine an American Asian family or black family disowning their kid for bringing a white person home.
White is the default pheno and dont have any negative stereotypes so they dont care. If they brought a black person home in an asian household that is complete different story. One drop rule.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Sanguinius, forevergymcelling and 3 others
Yes really in America

Obviously Asian foids love white cockru so this example flies out the window, and black American families generally don’t care what race their children date

However switch it around and have a Asian/Latino/Arab foid bring home a black dude that’s where the problems arise
White is the default pheno and dont have any negative stereotypes so they dont care. If they brought a black person home in an asian household that is complete different story. One drop rule.
Deadass lol not just Asians, the older generation of ethnics especially are racist af

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Sanguinius, Xtra and 2 others
Yes really in America

Obviously Asian foids love white cockru so this example flies out the window, and black American families generally don’t care what race their children date

However switch it around and have a Asian/Latino/Arab foid bring home a black dude that’s where the problems arise

Deadass lol not just Asians, the older generation of ethnics especially are racist af
Fuckkkk…. Maybe I should’ve been born a generation later? Hopefully the racism will calm down at that point, or maybe im fine right now since I’m 50 percent white 50 percent black?

Fuckkkk…. Maybe I should’ve been born a generation later? Hopefully the racism will calm down at that point, or maybe im fine right now since I’m 50 percent white 50 percent black?
1 drop rule

You’re still seen as a nigger either way

It doesn’t matter much unless you want a date a foid that isn’t white, black, or Afro Latina

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and blatonslatt
1 drop rule

You’re still seen as a nigger either way

It doesn’t matter much unless you want a date a foid that isn’t white, black, or Afro Latina
I know a lot of girls who date lightskins but would never date a darkskin though?

White girls don't give a shit about some retard loser calling them a coal burner online. A poster made a thread on here about going to a Nick Fuentes rally. He said it was 100 percent male, not a female to be found in the vicinity. He also said it was full of subhumans. These are the ones calling white girls mud sharks and coal burners. Lots of those guys would pay to smell the girl (in the video) used socks. But she would be utterly disgusted by them

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax and FaceandBBC
People are tribalistic, no matter how advanced society tries to become. If they dont fix the root problem (themselves), this shit will always be the jungle.

I honestly can give two shits. But i also think these people deserve all of the hate they can get and more. Why? Because posting shit like this on the internet always leads to bad effects. Most of the content is intended to spark that inner tribalism in the first place. I mean, the white girl and blk guy knew what they were doing. Its controversy, and everyone knows controversy sells and gets more attention than anything.

So fuck them. And fuck every tiktok normie content creator who posts anything online that includes their life and shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
It might always be like this to be honest.

Carnality is the root problem. Racism doesn't just spark from nowhere. Humans have a tendency to create tribes and participate in those politics of whos better and what not. Tendency to be more attached to their biological relatives.

You see some big black dude with your frail little petite sister and you might flip your shit thinking you and your ancestors just got fucked yourself.

Its also a perpetual tug and war (victim and perpetrator) going on with "white and black" people. Especially in the U.s. Think of it like this, socioeconomic problems cause poverty influenced behaviors, which cause a class of people to be dumb af in a nutshell. This class of people do dumb shit to rise in class, which causes resentment and the cycle repeats. The victim becomes the perpetrator so the perpetrator becomes the victim. I could have worded this shit better but basically its a cycle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and tyronechadmax
Nah. I’m White & have been with Black girls. So…what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

Sfcels will seethe over a bmwf relationship, but will be quick to marry an Asian foid and create subhuman children.

Yes really in America

Same goes for whites, maybe an american liberal white single mother won’t care but a white girl with two parents bringing home a black guy will cause huge problems, most likely they won’t tolerate it at all

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
nah i start gooning fr fr

Same goes for whites, maybe an american liberal white single mother won’t care but a white girl with two parents bringing home a black guy will cause huge problems, most likely they won’t tolerate it at all
Yeah

But this only really applies to short term relationships/hook ups not LTRs, this is why people always say Chad is his own race and all the Racepill shit doesn’t really apply to him that much

A southern conservative foid may fuck a black dude but she would NEVER be open about it or tell a soul in her family since she knows the repercussions of what would happen if she does, vice versa for some liberal BLM sheboon the moment they see a white Chad that piques her interest