do you guys think htn and CL's appeal more to girls than terrachads like drago who look too perfect

axttt_

axttt_

shortcel
Everytime i've seen girls react to psl gods its always something along the lines of them looking uncanny or scary the only ones i've seen girls actually find attractive are chico and damian yet i see millions of girls thirsting over tiktok htns and CL's or celebrities that are in that range

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Xangsane, poopoohead and 1 other person
In real life people don't even notice the flaws of an HTN who looks good to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718, Chadeep, 6PSLcel and 3 others
Everytime i've seen girls react to psl gods its always something along the lines of them looking uncanny or scary the only ones i've seen girls actually find attractive are chico and damian yet i see millions of girls thirsting over tiktok htns and CL's or celebrities that are in that range
Maybe so, but sometimes they lie

Drago is old. The tiktokfags have thirst traps and celebs have status, all things equal chads appeal more (water)

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 44368
Drago is old. The tiktokfags have thirst traps and celebs have status, all things equal chads appeal more (water)
if current barett made thirst traps and wasn't model i doubt any foids would be genuinely thirsting for him

if current barett made thirst traps and wasn't model i doubt any foids would be genuinely thirsting for him
Maybe. But if prime barrett did they would

psl gods are just random 2010 models people on here glaze. if psl scale was supposed to reflect appeal then ppl like archie or other tiktok niggas (who aren't frauding) would be the ones viewed as actual psl gods

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 54067 and axttt_
psl gods are just random 2010 models people on here glaze. if psl scale was supposed to reflect appeal then ppl like archie or other tiktok niggas (who aren't frauding) would be the ones viewed as actual psl gods
yes and another reason psl fails heavily is that it doesn’t take location into account

• +1
Reactions: fuse
yes and another reason psl fails heavily is that it doesn’t take location into account
do you mean location as in ethnics looking better in their own countries and their rating being different in the west

do you mean location as in ethnics looking better in their own countries and their rating being different in the west
i mean the preferences of women in each location. for example in my country some of the guys girls thirst over would be rated as subhuman on this site and western girls (american girls) would probably be disgusted by them. but the stupid females here like them

• +1
Reactions: fuse
i mean the preferences of women in each location. for example in my country some of the guys girls thirst over would be rated as subhuman on this site and western girls (american girls) would probably be disgusted by them. but the stupid females here like them

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
4 PSL is already more than enough. Just like 5.5 is too big.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 77718 and cytoplasm
yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
@archiewillascend

they fucking lie bro why do u believe a single word of a woman xd

• JFL
Girls wanna be beautiful so a man with them downplaying it is irrational

• Hmm...
Girls wanna be beautiful so a man with them downplaying it is irrational
Most women (and people in general) have an inflated ego when it comes to their looks, even if they have insecurities and whatever. 90% of the population rates themselves 7/10 or higher. (made up number but I'm sure you've witnessed this phenomenon)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Most women (and people in general) have an inflated ego when it comes to their looks, even if they have insecurities and whatever. 90% of the population rates themselves 7/10 or higher. (made up number but I'm sure you've witnessed this phenomenon)
Yeah but terrachads is unrealistic or like chadlite+ for many beckies

Most couples are somewhat similar

• +1