do you guys think its worth going to korea to get surgeries?

gookcel

gookcel

Iron
was wondering because i heard its cheaper + im asian too, if not are there some good plastic surgeons in the eastern us area that you guys can recommend? thinking about blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, fillers, necklift, POSSIBLY canthoplasty and other stuff also considering LL but not for now

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Red Fox, ReinerGeist1 and Deleted member 29651
by the surgiries you just names i can tell your a 5'5 asian sub human coping with the ideas of all these surguries when you will still look near as bad after
not quite but still better than being a currycel imo :lul:

Bro pm me the pics. Ill tell you what you need.

Many asians do go there but its not like you will ascend if you don't know your failos.

Intensive surgury (lefort OBO) stay in us or any other non asian countries

Cantho rhino ... Korea

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gookcel
Pro pm me the pics. Ill tell you what you need.

Many asians do go there but its not like you will ascend if you don't know your failos.

Intensive surgury (lefort OBO) stay in us or any other non asian countries

Cantho rhino ... Korea
sent dm

i can advise you too if you wish. I got fillers done. I went to see some plastic surgeons and they told me about implants too.
It might be enough for you (or maybe not, I don’t know yet).

• Woah
i can advise you too if you wish. I got fillers done. I went to see some plastic surgeons and they told me about implants too.
It might be enough for you (or maybe not, I don’t know yet).
in kr?

“he regularly updates himself on the latest recommendations and trends from the international ISAPS and Korean KCCS cosmetic surgery societies, of which he is a member.”

• Love it