simematic
bonemaxer
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2026
- Posts
- 5,603
- Reputation
- 9,312
me no
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
didn't have one since school. What am I meant to crush on? I LDAR, gymrot, talk to family and my male friends onlyme no
Nah no pointme no
I did during HS, I could date then since gals invited me on dates sometimes but I rejected all of them bcs I was focused on her too muchme no
samedidn't have one since school. What am I meant to crush on? I LDAR, gymrot, talk to family and my male friends only![]()
me when i think im "loyal"I did during HS, I could date then since gals invited me on dates sometimes but I rejected all of them bcs I was focused on her too much![]()
had a semi crush on a foid, but one was some kpop stan like mentally ill crystal foid, other one was some school bop.I did during HS, I could date then since gals invited me on dates sometimes but I rejected all of them bcs I was focused on her too much![]()
Nigga I am literally a retard ND, I didn't even talk with her yk, it was so fucking brutal, my brain just hyperfixated on her from the moment that I saw her for the first time. Gals from my friend group/or just that knew me could give IOI's or even invite on dates sometimes, but I just rejected them since I was too focused on some chick that I was too shitted to talk to. Not even abt loyalty, I just couldn't tbfme when i think im "loyal"![]()
I do, but we hardly see each other anymore. The most tragic thing about being a sensitive yearner is the stacking circumstances which keep you yearning and just yearning.me no
Mine was even worse, my brain just hyperfixated on her niggahad a semi crush on a foid, but one was some kpop stan like mentally ill crystal foid, other one was some school bop.
Fucking brutal options
same jfl. One of them kinda flirted with me, and idk i had an autistic hyperfixation on her idk why she wasnt even that hot, maybe it was her makeup style. Then the other one hit on me and asked to sit next to me and said she liked my eyes and shit.Mine was even worse, my brain just hyperfixated on her nigga![]()
when i had it i waited 6 montha just to text her and get bruttaly rejectedMine was even worse, my brain just hyperfixated on her nigga![]()
half of fucking yearwhen i had it i waited 6 montha just to text her and get bruttaly rejected
when i had it i waited 6 montha just to text her and get bruttaly rejected
same jfl. One of them kinda flirted with me, and idk i had an autistic hyperfixation on her idk why she wasnt even that hot, maybe it was her makeup style. Then the other one hit on me and asked to sit next to me and said she liked my eyes and shit.
Water. ND brain is so annoying, u hyperfixate on stupid bitches, cant even focus in lessons. Its not a crush its just a hyperfixation because u overthink, made worse cuz ur thinking if those foid likes u.Nigga I don't even think she would reject me now that I look back, she gave me IOI's and her friends said she likes me or smth, and she initiated convos with me, smiling and shit (at least tried to, I was too shitted to respond so I ignored her).
I was crushing on her for around 2 years, fumbled lots of other options, the worst one was some hot chick from my school that invited me to date on Valentine and I said I can't (I could, I was just an autist that catched some hyperfix on a random girl)![]()
Water. ND brain is so annoying, u hyperfixate on stupid bitches, cant even focus in lessons. Its not a crush its just a hyperfixation because u overthink, made worse cuz ur thinking if those foid likes u.
I guess u could call it a crush then jfl that prob is what it is by definition.
I feel like normies if they have crushes though like flirt or like her, it isn't necessarily that you like but its just the idea of her liking you and her being average. I wonder if foids think like that too? If a guy makes small talk with them initiates convos?Nigga I don't even think she would reject me now that I look back, she gave me IOI's and her friends said she likes me or smth, and she initiated convos with me, smiling and shit (at least tried to, I was too shitted to respond so I ignored her).
I was crushing on her for around 2 years, fumbled lots of other options, the worst one was some hot chick from my school that invited me to date on Valentine and I said I can't (I could, I was just an autist that catched some hyperfix on a random girl)![]()
Yeah it was so brutal ngl. Don't even know why tf did it happen to me, when a girl give u IOI's and u really like her and ur ND u won't do shit since ur too scared, but u will overthink everything she does and focus and hyperfix on her even more, while not giving a fuck abt other girls that u have a chance with. Generally it is so brutal, I think I am severely ND since I had this shit for 2+ years.Water. ND brain is so annoying, u hyperfixate on stupid bitches, cant even focus in lessons. Its not a crush its just a hyperfixation because u overthink, made worse cuz ur thinking if those foid likes u.
I guess u could call it a crush then jfl that prob is what it is by definition.
nd foidsWater. ND brain is so annoying, u hyperfixate on stupid bitches, cant even focus in lessons. Its not a crush its just a hyperfixation because u overthink, made worse cuz ur thinking if those foid likes u.
I guess u could call it a crush then jfl that prob is what it is by definition.
Trust me it didn't start from small talks. I talked with women a lot in school, had small talks and we were texting and shit, I never gaf about them, although I talked with them and they also initiated convos more than her.I feel like normies if they have crushes though like flirt or like her, it isn't necessarily that you like but its just the idea of her liking you and her being average. I wonder if foids think like that too? If a guy makes small talk with them initiates convos?
May just be the method to find a victim foid and just fuck with her brain by making small talk to her. Its probably what women do all the time.
And for the 2+ years I had a crush on her, we mb had 4 small talks and she initiated all of them, I shitted myself asf since I am ND and overthing every shit when it is some girl that I am really interested in, so I just shut my mouth and didn't respond to her mostly or tried to pretend I don't hear her or smth. My hyperfixation on her came only from 2 factors - obv her looks, and how she behaved in school and people. I never really talked with her, but had an enormous crush on her, while girls I went out in or just talked with them daily I didn't gaf abt.I feel like normies if they have crushes though like flirt or like her, it isn't necessarily that you like but its just the idea of her liking you and her being average. I wonder if foids think like that too? If a guy makes small talk with them initiates convos?
May just be the method to find a victim foid and just fuck with her brain by making small talk to her. Its probably what women do all the time.
id sweat furiously when the one girl asked to sit next to me and was hitting on me top 10 worst experiences of all time. Idk how normies do it man.And for the 2+ years I had a crush on her, we mb had 4 small talks and she initiated all of them, I shitted myself asf since I am ND and overthing every shit when it is some girl that I am really interested in, so I just shut my mouth and didn't respond to her mostly or tried to pretend I don't hear her or smth. My hyperfixation on her came only from 2 factors - obv her looks, and how she behaved in school and people. I never really talked with her, but had an enormous crush on her, while girls I went out in or just talked with them daily I didn't gaf abt.
I really don't know what's wrong with me, prob I am severely ND or autistic![]()
Yeah this one girl in my class she’s very pretty but I’ll never get her cause I’m hltn/lmtn and she’s hmtbme no
Nigga my heart almost stopped when she sat near me and started to talk with me, I could've shit myself right thereid sweat furiously when the one girl asked to sit next to me and was hitting on me top 10 worst experiences of all time. Idk how normies do it man.

yo you are modsomewhat
Na but I kinda found a girl with bangs yesterday kinda cute idk Thome no
Yehyo you are mod
i was shaking after i talked to my friends and had voice cracks god im a faggot. Luckily this was when I was like 15 or some shit, i doubt id act like this nowNigga my heart almost stopped when she sat near me and started to talk with me, I could've shit myself right there
I was 17-18 btwi was shaking after i talked to my friends and had voice cracks god im a faggot. Luckily this was when I was like 15 or some shit, i doubt id act like this now
yeah you can find other girlsSsdly