do you have crush

simematic

simematic

bonemaxer
Joined
Aug 9, 2026
Posts
5,641
Reputation
9,381
me no
 
  • +1
Reactions: Игорь бурда, voks, Evenalarpermaycry and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deluxe4, voks, buccalfatremoval and 1 other person
@rt6ldarboyo @Jordan Barrett @cursedbybones
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks
I did during HS, I could date then since gals invited me on dates sometimes but I rejected all of them bcs I was focused on her too much :feelsuhh:
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks, FiendFiend and simematic
Nah
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks and simematic
I did during HS, I could date then since gals invited me on dates sometimes but I rejected all of them bcs I was focused on her too much :feelsuhh:
me when i think im "loyal":lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks
I did during HS, I could date then since gals invited me on dates sometimes but I rejected all of them bcs I was focused on her too much :feelsuhh:
had a semi crush on a foid, but one was some kpop stan like mentally ill crystal foid, other one was some school bop.

Fucking brutal options
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks, Slavurik and simematic
Somewhat
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: voks and simematic
me when i think im "loyal":lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nigga I am literally a retard ND, I didn't even talk with her yk, it was so fucking brutal, my brain just hyperfixated on her from the moment that I saw her for the first time. Gals from my friend group/or just that knew me could give IOI's or even invite on dates sometimes, but I just rejected them since I was too focused on some chick that I was too shitted to talk to. Not even abt loyalty, I just couldn't tbf
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks
I do, but we hardly see each other anymore. The most tragic thing about being a sensitive yearner is the stacking circumstances which keep you yearning and just yearning.
Then again if I was chad none of that would matter and she'd drop her entire life and social group just to be with me.
My heart aches
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks and simematic
had a semi crush on a foid, but one was some kpop stan like mentally ill crystal foid, other one was some school bop.

Fucking brutal options
Mine was even worse, my brain just hyperfixated on her nigga :feelsuhh:
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks and simematic
Mine was even worse, my brain just hyperfixated on her nigga :feelsuhh:
same jfl. One of them kinda flirted with me, and idk i had an autistic hyperfixation on her idk why she wasnt even that hot, maybe it was her makeup style. Then the other one hit on me and asked to sit next to me and said she liked my eyes and shit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks and simematic
Mine was even worse, my brain just hyperfixated on her nigga :feelsuhh:
when i had it i waited 6 montha just to text her and get bruttaly rejected
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks
when i had it i waited 6 montha just to text her and get bruttaly rejected
same jfl. One of them kinda flirted with me, and idk i had an autistic hyperfixation on her idk why she wasnt even that hot, maybe it was her makeup style. Then the other one hit on me and asked to sit next to me and said she liked my eyes and shit.


Nigga I don't even think she would reject me now that I look back, she gave me IOI's and her friends said she likes me or smth, and she initiated convos with me, smiling and shit (at least tried to, I was too shitted to respond so I ignored her).
I was crushing on her for around 2 years, fumbled lots of other options, the worst one was some hot chick from my school that invited me to date on Valentine and I said I can't (I could, I was just an autist that catched some hyperfix on a random girl) :ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
Nigga I don't even think she would reject me now that I look back, she gave me IOI's and her friends said she likes me or smth, and she initiated convos with me, smiling and shit (at least tried to, I was too shitted to respond so I ignored her).
I was crushing on her for around 2 years, fumbled lots of other options, the worst one was some hot chick from my school that invited me to date on Valentine and I said I can't (I could, I was just an autist that catched some hyperfix on a random girl) :ogre:
Water. ND brain is so annoying, u hyperfixate on stupid bitches, cant even focus in lessons. Its not a crush its just a hyperfixation because u overthink, made worse cuz ur thinking if those foid likes u.

I guess u could call it a crush then jfl that prob is what it is by definition.
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and Slavurik
Water. ND brain is so annoying, u hyperfixate on stupid bitches, cant even focus in lessons. Its not a crush its just a hyperfixation because u overthink, made worse cuz ur thinking if those foid likes u.

I guess u could call it a crush then jfl that prob is what it is by definition.
Nigga I don't even think she would reject me now that I look back, she gave me IOI's and her friends said she likes me or smth, and she initiated convos with me, smiling and shit (at least tried to, I was too shitted to respond so I ignored her).
I was crushing on her for around 2 years, fumbled lots of other options, the worst one was some hot chick from my school that invited me to date on Valentine and I said I can't (I could, I was just an autist that catched some hyperfix on a random girl) :ogre:
I feel like normies if they have crushes though like flirt or like her, it isn't necessarily that you like but its just the idea of her liking you and her being average. I wonder if foids think like that too? If a guy makes small talk with them initiates convos?

May just be the method to find a victim foid and just fuck with her brain by making small talk to her. Its probably what women do all the time.
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
Water. ND brain is so annoying, u hyperfixate on stupid bitches, cant even focus in lessons. Its not a crush its just a hyperfixation because u overthink, made worse cuz ur thinking if those foid likes u.

I guess u could call it a crush then jfl that prob is what it is by definition.
Yeah it was so brutal ngl. Don't even know why tf did it happen to me, when a girl give u IOI's and u really like her and ur ND u won't do shit since ur too scared, but u will overthink everything she does and focus and hyperfix on her even more, while not giving a fuck abt other girls that u have a chance with. Generally it is so brutal, I think I am severely ND since I had this shit for 2+ years.
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
Water. ND brain is so annoying, u hyperfixate on stupid bitches, cant even focus in lessons. Its not a crush its just a hyperfixation because u overthink, made worse cuz ur thinking if those foid likes u.

I guess u could call it a crush then jfl that prob is what it is by definition.
nd foids
 
  • +1
Reactions: FiendFiend
I feel like normies if they have crushes though like flirt or like her, it isn't necessarily that you like but its just the idea of her liking you and her being average. I wonder if foids think like that too? If a guy makes small talk with them initiates convos?

May just be the method to find a victim foid and just fuck with her brain by making small talk to her. Its probably what women do all the time.
Trust me it didn't start from small talks. I talked with women a lot in school, had small talks and we were texting and shit, I never gaf about them, although I talked with them and they also initiated convos more than her.

My brain hyperfixated on her even before I knew her name, just cs she was my type in terms of looks - white, gl, green eyes and etc. Since I saw a gl chick at school that was really my type (for me 10/10), I hyperfixated at her asf, and would consider every fucking word as smth serious, when other people Idgaf abt I could say anything
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FiendFiend and simematic
I feel like normies if they have crushes though like flirt or like her, it isn't necessarily that you like but its just the idea of her liking you and her being average. I wonder if foids think like that too? If a guy makes small talk with them initiates convos?

May just be the method to find a victim foid and just fuck with her brain by making small talk to her. Its probably what women do all the time.
And for the 2+ years I had a crush on her, we mb had 4 small talks and she initiated all of them, I shitted myself asf since I am ND and overthing every shit when it is some girl that I am really interested in, so I just shut my mouth and didn't respond to her mostly or tried to pretend I don't hear her or smth. My hyperfixation on her came only from 2 factors - obv her looks, and how she behaved in school and people. I never really talked with her, but had an enormous crush on her, while girls I went out in or just talked with them daily I didn't gaf abt.

I really don't know what's wrong with me, prob I am severely ND or autistic :ogre:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FiendFiend and simematic
And for the 2+ years I had a crush on her, we mb had 4 small talks and she initiated all of them, I shitted myself asf since I am ND and overthing every shit when it is some girl that I am really interested in, so I just shut my mouth and didn't respond to her mostly or tried to pretend I don't hear her or smth. My hyperfixation on her came only from 2 factors - obv her looks, and how she behaved in school and people. I never really talked with her, but had an enormous crush on her, while girls I went out in or just talked with them daily I didn't gaf abt.

I really don't know what's wrong with me, prob I am severely ND or autistic :ogre:
id sweat furiously when the one girl asked to sit next to me and was hitting on me top 10 worst experiences of all time. Idk how normies do it man.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Slavurik
id sweat furiously when the one girl asked to sit next to me and was hitting on me top 10 worst experiences of all time. Idk how normies do it man.
Nigga my heart almost stopped when she sat near me and started to talk with me, I could've shit myself right there
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
Indian women of course😍
 
  • JFL
Reactions: simematic
somewhat
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
Nigga my heart almost stopped when she sat near me and started to talk with me, I could've shit myself right there
i was shaking after i talked to my friends and had voice cracks god im a faggot. Luckily this was when I was like 15 or some shit, i doubt id act like this now
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and Slavurik
i was shaking after i talked to my friends and had voice cracks god im a faggot. Luckily this was when I was like 15 or some shit, i doubt id act like this now
I was 17-18 btw
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FiendFiend and simematic

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
34
Views
113
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
veppandi guhan
Replies
3
Views
29
veppandi guhan
veppandi guhan
L
Replies
4
Views
23
dumbassnga
dumbassnga
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
43
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
time27
Replies
0
Views
21
time27
time27

Users who are viewing this thread

  • simematic
  • freakicris
  • Amuzant
Back
Top