Do you have regrets ?

BrokenCharm

BrokenCharm

Ascended mulatto
Is it normal to have none in your mid 20's ? Aside doing nofap 200 days in 2021 ( retarded bullshit proclaimed by retarded redpill content creator who were too retarded to make money without making up retarded advices ) and asking out a girl knowing deep down that she was using me for attention ( brutal but I got racepilled so it's all good ).

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
No point to be racepilled if ur a mulatto

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
No point to be racepilled if ur a mulatto
True I love being dramatic, also I grew up in a literal shithole I was the only non-white so I suspect some ethnic tax still

• +1
Reactions: watah
I have a lot lot lot of regrets, so many.

• +1
i regrett going to university

• So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
yea its normal

No my life is perfect

• Love it
Is it normal to have none in your mid 20's ? Aside doing nofap 200 days in 2021 ( retarded bullshit proclaimed by retarded redpill content creator who were too retarded to make money without making up retarded advices ) and asking out a girl knowing deep down that she was using me for attention ( brutal but I got racepilled so it's all good ).
Maybe yes maybe not

I regret not eating enough walnuts per day. (nut does not = gay btw)

A consumption of 1–2 oz (28–57 g) would have been ideal for the reduction of IL-6.

Interleukin-6 deficiency modulates testicular function by increasing the expression of suppressor of cytokine signaling 3 (SOCS3)

Hence I could have busted bigger loads.

I regret not eating enough walnuts per day. (nut does not = gay btw)

A consumption of 1–2 oz (28–57 g) would have been ideal for the reduction of IL-6.
damn this is your first and only post too wtf

Yes and they’re all I can think about lately. I wake up and the mental fog of nostalgia and regret starts, I write about it on here while I’m working my 11-12 hour shifts, I go home and fall asleep hoping and begging for something big to come my way. There’s some things I can do and some changes I can make, this ain’t it for me, but I need legit good luck along the way, I can’t do it all on my own.

• +1
Alot of them. If it wasnt for the fact that im a christian i would have ended things a long time ago:feelsmage:

There is not a single thing I would change as everything I have done has narrowed me onto a very specific path.

• Love it
Yes and they’re all I can think about lately. I wake up and the mental fog of nostalgia and regret starts, I write about it on here while I’m working my 11-12 hour shifts, I go home and fall asleep hoping and begging for something big to come my way. There’s some things I can do and some changes I can make, this ain’t it for me, but I need legit good luck along the way, I can’t do it all on my own.
Luck is part of the process, do the best with your cards in 1 year your life can completely change unless you have horrible health problems or debt

I’ll pray for you even though I’m an atheist

• +1
Reactions: Whatever