Do you have the blue eye gene?

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Tomoko
Basically do you have at least a 50% of giving your kids blue eyes (if you fuck a blue eyed girl)?

I have hazel eyes and I think my copy of the brown eye gene(s) is pretty weak since there is streaks of blue and green anyways so I think I have a 75% chance of making blue/green eyed kids and a 25% of making a hazel or brown eye kid.

Pretty fucking brutal if you have two copies of brown eye genes. That's the T50 deathnic combo. Why live? Your eyes are so dense with melanocytes that even eye bleaching procedures can't help you. My eyes were looking amber in the mirror today, just like pic provided.

Imagine having eyes like fucking this.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it's fucking over. Jfl at not having a very visible limbal ring and pupil that can be distinguished from iris.

I thank Odin every day that I only got medium level melanin deposition so my eye lightening can go smoothly. I'll have decreased melanin content by at least 40% (surely more from the strength of my stack and baseline colour). Will be light blue soon with dark straight eyebrows and heavy browridge and positive canthal tilt. I'll stare down every sub A10cel on the street once I ascend.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, St.TikTokcel, zurzolo and 9 others
You won't ascend with blue eyes, but nice try.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, descension, jxck7468 and 4 others
I'm getting EyeCos so over for me :incel:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, Imretarded? and CopiumX
What protocol

I eyemaxxed for a few months with direct hydrquoine and licorice and didn't really follow through

Melanotan in left eye now to heterochromia maxx

I'm indian with blue eyes already but having those a10s would be Supreme asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Gilbert_Durandal, Entschuldigung and 3 others
You won't ascend with blue eyes, but nice try.
It's part of a whole list of maxxes. Cope more. North atlantid proportion mogger with NW1 hairline will be on the streets pushing colouring cels to suicide from the brutal mog
I'm getting EyeCos so over for me :incel:
What's that?
What protocol

I eyemaxxed for a few months with direct hydrquoine and licorice and didn't really follow through

Melanotan in left eye now to heterochromia maxx

I'm indian with blue eyes already but having those a10s would be Supreme asf
Heterochromia would look good tbh. Green plus blue is ideal.

You gotta stay consistent tbh. I do every day

I'm using a similar tyrosinase inhibitor. Glutathoin is cope

It's part of a whole list of maxxes. Cope more. North atlantid proportion mogger with NW1 hairline will be on the streets pushing colouring cels to suicide from the brutal mog
You look good already, but you do you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
IMG 20240728 225118

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and Imretarded?
Looks is exponential. can never have enough halos. I'll be first true perfect ten.
Would love to see it, but for your pheno I don't see blue as being the perfect fit.

• Hmm...
Would love to see it, but for your pheno I don't see blue as being the perfect fit.
wdym? My skin is redish and hair is light brown:feelshehe: only phenos that don't work are black people, indians or east asians. A west euro like me wont need to worry about looking uncanny.

Me after colouring maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ryuken, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
wdym? My skin is redish and hair is light brown:feelshehe: only phenos that don't work are black people, indians or east asians. A west euro like me wont need to worry about looking uncanny.

Me after colouring maxxing
View attachment 3057078
I mean I'm blond with red undertones so I would look better with light green eyes but not actual blue since that is a different color harmony.

• Hmm...
I mean I'm blond with red undertones so I would look better with light green eyes but not actual blue since that is a different color harmony.
post thread on colour harmony and tag me:feelshehe:

What's that?

Heterochromia would look good tbh. Green plus blue is ideal.

You gotta stay consistent tbh. I do every day

I'm using a similar tyrosinase inhibitor. Glutathoin is cope

EyeCos is eye depigmentation.
Maxresdefault

• Woah
post thread on colour harmony and tag me:feelshehe:

• Woah
Yes I have fully blue eyes.

• Love it
Almost:

Blueish with a tint brown in the middle

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Debetro and Imretarded?
pretty sure I do. I had great grandfather with blue eyes and grandmother with green. So I carry those genes altho they dont express themselves.

• Woah
Basically do you have at least a 50% of giving your kids blue eyes (if you fuck a blue eyed girl)?

I have hazel eyes and I think my copy of the brown eye gene(s) is pretty weak since there is streaks of blue and green anyways so I think I have a 75% chance of making blue/green eyed kids and a 25% of making a hazel or brown eye kid.

Pretty fucking brutal if you have two copies of brown eye genes. That's the T50 deathnic combo. Why live? Your eyes are so dense with melanocytes that even eye bleaching procedures can't help you. My eyes were looking amber in the mirror today, just like pic provided.
View attachment 3057062

Imagine having eyes like fucking this.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it's fucking over. Jfl at not having a very visible limbal ring and pupil that can be distinguished from iris.
View attachment 3057063

I thank Odin every day that I only got medium level melanin deposition so my eye lightening can go smoothly. I'll have decreased melanin content by at least 40% (surely more from the strength of my stack and baseline colour). Will be light blue soon with dark straight eyebrows and heavy browridge and positive canthal tilt. I'll stare down every sub A10cel on the street once I ascend.
View attachment 3057064
You have to get genetically checked for it.

As long as you and your partner have some Indo-European (Aryan) DNA given to you in the last 10 generations, you should be able to have a child with eyes lighter than dark brown or black.

So, this applies to most people on this forum. (Remember that Aryans spread across Central Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, and Europe.

It has to be the exact same gene though, not two variants. I believe.

• JFL

View attachment 3057062

View attachment 3057063

View attachment 3057064
My father has green eyes, got lucky maybe my kids will as well.

• Woah
I have hazel eyes and they look like muddy poop. I will definitely only have kids with a woman with T50s, if at all.

• JFL
Blue eyes rarely get passed down even if u have blue eye gene then it becomes 25-50

• Hmm...
Yes in fact I have blue eyes

• Woah
all my family has t50s lol except my father his eyes are a little bit light

• Woah
I have cousins on my fathers side of the family with hazel and green eyes.

• Love it
every single person in my family has blue eyes

saying hazel eyes instead of brown is the same as indians calling themselves aryan

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Imretarded?
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, 📎♿️⚙️ and slavicpsycho

View attachment 3057062
How can you tell the likelyhood of what you'll pass on?
I have one blue and one brown eyed parent
Taking pics in daylight I also have that amber colour in my eyes but slightly more brown around the iris
My sibling with brown eyes had kids with someone with blue eyes and their 2 kids are blue eyed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and slavicpsycho
Taking pics in daylight I also have that amber colour in my eyes but slightly more brown around the iris
My sibling with brown eyes had kids with someone with blue eyes and their 2 kids are blue eyed
Depends on how dominant the blue eye is

saying hazel eyes instead of brown is the same as indians calling themselves aryan
hazel eyes aren't brown though

why would you say you have brown eyes when your eyes look like this?

hazel-eyes-678x446-compressed.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and noobs
Ya, my paternal grandpa was Irish high class North Atlantid with blue eyes, my maternal grandpa was from Sweden and might've had blue eyes as well. They both chose dark haired, dark eyed, white passing but part black/ethnic women. I have T30s.

I don't think that my eye color is a problem, but when I put the blue eyes filter on Snapchat it was like wow, I look like some North Atlantid movie star, like an even better version of my grandpa. I 100% can have North Atlantid genetic lottery winner kids with the right foid.

Last edited:
  • Woah
is this what shitskins cope with nowadays?

your eyes are wither blue or dark stop copint

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Imretarded?
Yes I have fully blue eyes.
trade eyes with me
Almost:

View attachment 3057086

Blueish with a tint brown in the middle
so close. yet so far

You have to get genetically checked for it.

As long as you and your partner have some Indo-European (Aryan) DNA given to you in the last 10 generations, you should be able to have a child with eyes lighter than dark brown or black.

So, this applies to most people on this forum. (Remember that Aryans spread across Central Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, and Europe.

It has to be the exact same gene though, not two variants. I believe.
bro i don't need to get tested. My dad is A20 hyperborean pheno. Just need to fuck A10 stacy.

I have hazel eyes and they look like muddy poop. I will definitely only have kids with a woman with T50s, if at all.
brutal. Fucking a T50 is not recommended. Will take forever to salvage a good blue eye descendent at that point. Need to be eugenicist boyo

I'm making assumptions here since my gene expression is not fully brown and the fact I know I have genes for blue and brown so I'm assuming I have a semi dominant set of high pigmentation genes
all my family has t50s lol except my father his eyes are a little bit light
do you have hunter eyes to balance it out?

@HarrierDuBois tell him about my brown eyed hallstatt nordic looks:feelshmm:

hazel eyes aren't brown though

why would you say you have brown eyes when your eyes look like this?

hazel-eyes-678x446-compressed.jpg
one drop buddy boyo. the moment you have a single eumelanin molecule, you're shitskin

• +1
Reactions: noobs
is this what shitskins cope with nowadays?

your eyes are wither blue or dark stop copint
nigga didn't read thread. I said im only gonna be satisfied with sky blues

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Imretarded?
if i had hunter eyes i would've been in tinder slaying bitches not in looksmax.org
instead, you and me are rotting

me
IMG 6796

you

IMG 6776

@Debetro
IMG 6791

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, Debetro and ryuken
stop being racist i'm highly sensitive okay😡?
you
IMG 6804

me
IMG 6805

@Debetro
IMG 6806

Me after getting blue eyes (i sacrificed to become north atlantid badboy)
IMG 6807

me giving that lightskin stare
IMG 6808

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and ryuken
4270541_1722220933030.webp

DarK tRiad bRRooo :forcedsmile:

Dark eyes are an unevolved subpar trait, one of the greatest subhuman traits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Imretarded?