Do you know any normie self-improvement copers?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
You now the guy

> 5'9''
> dead average potato face
> mediocre life
> one day decides to become a real man and turn his life around
> Starts hitting the gym
> works on fashion
> reads body language books
> /r/seduction
> attending social events
> going to yoga
> going to dance improv classes
> visit relationship seminars
> nofap
> cold showers
> increasing testosterone naturally
> professionally taken photos on Facebook
> adds everyone as friend he meets IRL
> still single

Hmm...I wonder why... how do you break it to them that it all boils down to the BONE

I mean, you are supposed to say "gratz dude, great progress, good job you are turning your life around and becoming a well-versed person" instead of just "hey, go get leg lengthening, hop on roids and orbital box osteotomy, your bones aren't getting you anything past landwhale betabuxx"

Do you know people like this?

inb4 "yeah you"

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 616, Oculorum and 7 others
Yes. But he's not normie he's truecel Somalian subhuman with horrific acne,huge wide hips with narrow shoulders. He got Invisalign, goes to the gym and does Nofap. He's also a vegan, he's bluepilled to the bone and says confidence is more important than looks jfl. I wanted to show him this site and the blackpill him tbh. But I will spare his soul, poor guy I see him getting iods from females and also see him getting treated like shit by them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, randomguy1235 and OCDMaxxing
them niggas be the worst

Anyone not injecting testosterone in superphysiological doses isn't doing enough. I don't care what anyone says, TEST IS KING.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, Marsiere214 and stuckneworleans
Anyone not injecting testosterone in superphysiological doses isn't doing enough. I don't care what anyone says, TEST IS KING.
Is the benefit more mental or physical for you?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Kade
nah but no one is blackpilled either

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, CupOfCoffee, Lorsss and 7 others
I know a woman like that, 45 years old looks like she's 60, 2 kids and still is fucking around, family friend unfortunately

• +1
Is the benefit more mental or physical for you?
It's much more mental. But the physical strength and easily maintainable leanness is really nice too

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
My natty T is like 1047ng/dl. I forget the exact number. Got it checked last year and posted it here, was something around ~1050ng/dl. (Total testosterone btw). SHBG was relatively normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756

This curry is surely slaying after his majestic transformation with AlphaM.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 4991, PowersOfTen and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, CoconutMan, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
AlphaManlet still breathing?

No man who calls himself alpha is true alpha.
I would call myself Alpha if i were making million dollars by saying be confident to incels.

• +1
Reactions: JameshetfieldOnRoids
That was me for a while when I first discovered all the pickup communities such as RSD who swore looks were completely irrelevant. I actually believed it.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
You now the guy

> 5'9''
> dead average potato face
> mediocre life
> one day decides to become a real man and turn his life around
> Starts hitting the gym
> works on fashion
> reads body language books
> /r/seduction
> attending social events
> going to yoga
> going to dance improv classes
> visit relationship seminars
> nofap
> cold showers
> increasing testosterone naturally
> professionally taken photos on Facebook
> still single

Hmm...I wonder why... how do you break it to them that it all boils down to the BONE

I mean, you are supposed to say "gratz dude, great progress, good job you are turning your life around and becoming a well-versed person" instead of just "hey, go get leg lengthening, hop on roids and orbital box osteotomy, your bones aren't getting you anything past landwhale betabuxx"

Do you know people like this?

inb4 "yeah you"
Actually me. Before i found this site i started going to the gym and even took cold showers :feelskek:

I was thinking about going to yoga/dance classes tbh. But luckily i didnt

My friend only did gym and frauded his insta pics by posting shirtless pics with abs and got a gf lol. But he is very low inhib and got rejected by 7 girls before

Yes my friends step dad

he's giving him advice on getting laid but at the same time my black pilled buddyboyo wants to ask him "if your advice is so good than why are you dating a single mum?

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and OCDMaxxing
My friend only did gym and frauded his insta pics by posting shirtless pics with abs and got a gf lol. But he is very low inhib and got rejected by 7 girls before
Rejected by 7 girls? Oh wow, try getting rejected by 700 like me lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 1560
>professionally taken photos on Facebook

Caged

to be honest I know very few who actually try to change their lives one guy I know is 5PSL and he believes that having a big body will attract women yet he doesn’t realise that he’s already good enough just needs to sort out his jaw and he’s golden

The other person I know is myself and I got blackpilled 1 year after the gym route

• +1