Do you look younger or older than your age?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I used to be called old because of having a natural high hairline / big forehead. My constant stress / depression also contributed to my premature aging. But now people often say I look younger. They say I look 24-25 while I'm already 27. I think I've not suffered significant hair loss since high school, and my looksmaxing has paid off to a certain extent.

I’m 24 and look pretty much the same as I did when I was 16.

Not sure if that’s good or bad..

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Sizzurp
Older, am 18 look 20-21

Mixed.
Older women think I'm a teenager but ones my age or older say 25-30

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I’m 24 and look pretty much the same as I did when I was 16.

Not sure if that’s good or bad..

Good thing trust me, I highly doubt you want to look older then you are thats a insult really... you always wanna stay and look young, in your mid twentys someone says you look young is a compliment, I look 16 as well in mid 20s, ive heard it from multiple people

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Insomniac
3-4 years younger. I have the face/skull of a 16 year old, but my gymcelled body makes me look around 18. Just enjoying my last days until the Collagen Reaper gets me.

Much younger without facial hair, much older with facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Wool, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
21 but people think I'm 24-25. When I grew my beard out people thought I was late twenties....sucks to have an enlarged hypothalamus from long-term stress of social isolation tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
About the same age that I am, maybe a few years older. Used to look much younger than I really was until a few years of sleep deprivation and stress from school.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
i sound and look like a 15 yr old facially but have the frame and height of an adult so idk

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Clean shave best shave, Gillette Best the men can get

I much prefer being clean-shaven but I'm very androgynous and stubble gives me the needed masculinity.

I much prefer being clean-shaven but I'm very androgynous and stubble gives me the needed masculinity.

idk how old you are, but for me i like the young look as i attract younger girls always have, i prefer it really.

• +1
Older
Need to take collagen

idk how old you are, but for me i like the young look as i attract younger girls always have, i prefer it really.

18, could pass for 16 clean-shaven and it's probably better for JB but not so good for girls my own age.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
18, could pass for 16 clean-shaven and it's probably better for JB but not so good for girls my own age.

interesting, where you based? girls over here like more clean shaved if you have good facial features that it, idk how many IOI's i got when i used to go out in the city, too damn high.

• +1
  • +1
interesting, where you based? girls over here like more clean shaved if you have good facial features that it, idk how many IOI's i got when i used to go out in the city, too damn high.

Southern England. Girls here say they prefer a little stubble or a well-kept beard. Most of the guys are the more androgynous, musical, upper-middle class type, so any extra masculinity they can get is a good thing.

• +1
Southern England. Girls here say they prefer a little stubble or a well-kept beard. Most of the guys are the more androgynous, musical, upper-middle class type, so any extra masculinity they can get is a good thing.

ah good ol England, The way you look i dont see you have any problems with girls tbh regardless what age they are. are you single atm or you in a relation or somesort ?

• +1
ah good ol England, The way you look i dont see you have any problems with girls tbh regardless what age they are. are you single atm or you in a relation or somesort ?

LTR, have been for almost 2 years.

• +1
We need a youthmaxxing thread tbh

Not necessarily bad if you wanna fuck JBs. It's a bad thing if you wanna get respected by other males / promoted in your job though.

I think I look a bit younger but idk tbh

• +1
3-4 years younger. I have the face/skull of a 16 year old, but my gymcelled body makes me look around 18. Just enjoying my last days until the Collagen Reaper gets me.
collagen reaper mogs norwood reaper ngl. collagen wins always

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Slob and Deleted member 656
Younger because of nw1, acne and small bones.

Idk the last time I interacted with someone I was under 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Not necessarily bad if you wanna fuck JBs. It's a bad thing if you wanna get respected by other males / promoted in your job though.

Me having a chance to fuck JBs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you do not look 21
People in gym say I look 20 or 21
18. his actual age. he just appeals to older women.
Why is that? I go to same campus where college is and notice older women smile at me (happened once) or look at me while I go to cafeteria?

People in gym say I look 20 or 21

Why is that? I go to same campus where college is and notice older women smile at me (happened once) or look at me while I go to cafeteria?
thats a good thing obviously, I dont know why it happens tbh. Were the older women good looking?

• +1
Same. You look your age. I like your face tbh. There's something aesthetic about it.
I like yours too tbh nohomo

it's that ideal 130° gonial angle

• +1
thats a good thing obviously, I dont know why it happens tbh. Were the older women good looking?
Yes, and obviously they arent that older, just 1-3 years ussaly. Most likely 19 or 20 so Its much of a lifefuel, I tend to attract 15 year olds but that is too young for me. I also having an issue to talking to oneitises, but I havent had any for some time

• +1
I can't accept 130° as ideal. It feels like cope.
idk maybe, maybe not, iirc @Wincel said ppl were saying 90° is ideal because it usually means that you also have proper forward growth, whereas there are both incel tier guys and male models with 130° gonial angles

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Deleted member 656
Yes, and obviously they arent that older, just 1-3 years ussaly. Most likely 19 or 20 so Its much of a lifefuel, I tend to attract 15 year olds but that is too young for me. I also having an issue to talking to oneitises, but I havent had any for some time
volcel about 15 year old part jfl. thats major life fuel ngl. btw you look like the grim reaper in ur avi.
I can't accept 130° as ideal. It feels like cope.
gonial angle only matters in photos, literally unnoticable irl ngl

16 look 12/13

idk maybe, maybe not, iirc @Wincel said ppl were saying 90° is ideal because it usually means that you also have proper forward growth, whereas there are both incel tier guys and male models with 130° gonial angles

Same is true with 90° though. I guess it's just a case of whatever fits aesthetically.

• +1
volcel about 15 year old part jfl. thats major life fuel ngl. btw you look like the grim reaper in ur avi.

gonial angle only matters in photos, literally unnoticable irl ngl
Which one? This one or lookism haha
Yes am volcel I agree with that
but I dont want to fuck someone thats not bodily developed yet, thats close to predatoric imo.

but I dont want to fuck someone thats not bodily developed yet, thats close to predatoric imo.
low t if u wouldn't smash prime jbs

r you the guy in your avi?