do you mew with teeth within the palate?

D

Deleted member 7192

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
23,503
Reputation
37,908
Cause I think I'm clenching my jaw and teeth on my tongue very lightly.

My tongue is in between my teeth at the molars/back. tip is where it should be

doesn't a tongue in the middle of teeth even by the molars create a open bite?
 
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
this is possibly where I got the clenching in my sleep from
 
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
7192

elab
 
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7192
tip of tongue shouldnt be touching front top teeth, should be slightly behind. but infront of the peak bump , and dont clench jaw, teeth should touch but thats about it, back of tongue should be touching palate, but not because your pushing it, but becuase theres suction that sort of pulling ur tongue to the roof
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7192
Mewing in 2020 :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7192
tip of tongue shouldnt be touching front top teeth, should be slightly behind. but infront of the peak bump , and dont clench jaw, teeth should touch but thats about it, back of tongue should be touching palate, but not because your pushing it, but becuase theres suction that sort of pulling ur tongue to the roof
I hate this mewing shit

I'm clenching my jaw and don't know how to stop. When I mew it just happens

And I'm saying the back of the tongue is on the roof. But it's also between the molars, and I slightly clench on it
 

Similar threads

BatemanNigga
Replies
4
Views
49
evilfoidsstrikeagai
evilfoidsstrikeagai
koreancel
Replies
64
Views
302
revivles
revivles
revivles
Replies
13
Views
163
anaverageman
anaverageman
kbj
Replies
23
Views
78
kbj
kbj
LeonardMariana
Replies
32
Views
152
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top