Do you need to be on hgh for bs to work

rio.oir

rio.oir

Iron
Joined
Jun 22, 2026
Posts
12
Reputation
5
Ive heard that unless ur on hgh bonesmashing will just cause swellings. I dont really think bonesmashing even works so somebody maybe explain things to me
 
It never works.
 
Ive heard that unless ur on hgh bonesmashing will just cause swellings. I dont really think bonesmashing even works so somebody maybe explain things to me
No, its not bone. So hgh wont do anything.

Its fibrosis.
 
Ive heard that unless ur on hgh bonesmashing will just cause swellings. I dont really think bonesmashing even works so somebody maybe explain things to me
works through fibrosis this won't really touch it
 

Similar threads

1blameMiles
Replies
9
Views
43
mozgodorsomething
mozgodorsomething
sub5chudwholikesaot
Replies
0
Views
19
sub5chudwholikesaot
sub5chudwholikesaot
B
Replies
11
Views
42
CheezyPoof
CheezyPoof
synccc12438
Replies
0
Views
18
synccc12438
synccc12438

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top